What's your number one fantasy

1076656410.gif

For my gf to get a lil too ******* on a night out with the girls and bring home a couple of well hung guys and have fun with them without me knowing and then tell me all about it a few months later, tell me it's just a one off thing and end up doing it again and again. Just casual sex.
I'd love to see what your girl looks like!!

Somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos de Cuba con buena experiencia en recibir grupales de más de 6 personas bisexuales también pero ahora mismo la fantasía no realizada por los dos es estar juntos desnudos arrodillados en nuestra casa con los ojos vendados y empezar a lamerle las pingas a un grupo de 7 o 8 mujeres trans que desnudos nos terminan acostando de forma que nos penetren juntos a los dos por todos lados durante la noche entera sin parar

Probably impossible, An orgy consisting of all my fetishes & kinks with like minded friends of different color & sex dressed in different clothing styles from lingerie to spandex & latex to leather ect ,would be hella expensive, illeg*l, sticky , exhausting ,but overall anyone involved would remember it forever ,would also need to be outdoors or somewhere big

My wife and her black lover are having sex in our marital bed while I sit naked beside the bed, in awe of what is happening. This is more than just sex, she's told me many times that she can't live without regular sex with him. She's ovulating and he usually pulls out when she's fertile, but tonight is different. He's taking her missionary, balls deep in her, just using short strokes and she's already in a long silent orgasm as his orgasm begins. As their eyes meet, they kiss and his sperm is flowing into her. It seems like forever and there's no doubt they are in orgasm together. Hard as a rock, and spellbound, I watch as my wife is impregnated before me and I'm cumming without touching myself. As his orgasm dwindles, they remain locked together with him still deep inside her. They are in love and they know what has happened. My wife looks at me with love in her eyes, silently thanking me for this moment but her look also tells me I'm to leave them alone now. I move to the extra bedroom, but am getting hard again. I jack off but can't cum. I can only wait for them to emerge from the bedroom, naked and with a pregnant glow on her face. I make them breakfast and while we enjoy it, she gives her lover a key to the house and invites him to come in and take her whenever he feels the need.

Back