What's your number one fantasy

My wife and I go to Jamaica for a little vacation and time to reconnect. My wife says that we can have one night where she will not say “no” as long as it doesn’t physically hurt her. We have some drinks, go back to the room and I blindfold her.

She’s in sexy lingerie on her knees in the middle of the room. I warm her up with some foreplay and when she’s really ready to go…I bring in two hung local black guys.

She starts to ask questions and I tell her to simply open her mouth. She doesn’t say no and starts to suck both of their huge dicks. While she does this, I slowly remove her panties and then get below her to lick her pussy. She’s wetter than I ever remember. I see her picking their balls, trying to deep throat their cocks, and slobbering all over them like she’s never done with me. She cums on my face.

Soon after she cums, her new friends ask me if it’s ok to go the bed. I tell my wife to get on the bed and get on all fours. She asks the black men if that’s what they want. They tell her to do it. I move over the top of her and open her pussy lips as wide as I can for the 10” thick dick that begins to push inside her. She makes a groan like I’ve never heard before. I get out of the way so the other bull can slip his cock inside her mouth. She can barely suck it from the repeated orgasms she keeps having on this huge cock.

She’s lost in the moment, cumming harder than ever before. The black cock in her mouth slips out and he pushes her head to his balls. She eagerly sucks and licks his balls. He pushes her down even farther and before she knows it, she licking his ass deep and hard, She’s moaning, grunting, and cumming while eating her first ever ass.

The Jamaican that’s fucking her then starts to talk dirty. He asks her if she likes his big dick, if he can bring more friends, if she’s going to eat his ass too and if she going to like it when he cums deeper in her pussy than her man has ever done before. She moans yes to everything, She then starts to beg for their cum. She promises them whatever they want as long as they cum for her. One cums on her face and the other deep inside her.

They lay on the bed for a few minutes. I climb on top of her and reclaim her. Her pussy is drenched with cum and wider than I’ve ever felt. I cum quick.

She’s about to go the bathroom and I tell her that we’re not done yet. I tell her that she needs to clean both of our new friends cocks before they leave. She doesn’t say no and begins to lick all the cum off of each huge dick.

They get hard again and switch positions…Round 2 starts. This goes on for hours. She never says no,

My wife and I go to Jamaica for a little vacation and time to reconnect. My wife says that we can have one night where she will not say “no” as long as it doesn’t physically hurt her. We have some drinks, go back to the room and I blindfold her.

She’s in sexy lingerie on her knees in the middle of the room. I warm her up with some foreplay and when she’s really ready to go…I bring in two hung local black guys.

She starts to ask questions and I tell her to simply open her mouth. She doesn’t say no and starts to suck both of their huge dicks. While she does this, I slowly remove her panties and then get below her to lick her pussy. She’s wetter than I ever remember. I see her picking their balls, trying to deep throat their cocks, and slobbering all over them like she’s never done with me. She cums on my face.

Soon after she cums, her new friends ask me if it’s ok to go the bed. I tell my wife to get on the bed and get on all fours. She asks the black men if that’s what they want. They tell her to do it. I move over the top of her and open her pussy lips as wide as I can for the 10” thick dick that begins to push inside her. She makes a groan like I’ve never heard before. I get out of the way so the other bull can slip his cock inside her mouth. She can barely suck it from the repeated orgasms she keeps having on this huge cock.

She’s lost in the moment, cumming harder than ever before. The black cock in her mouth slips out and he pushes her head to his balls. She eagerly sucks and licks his balls. He pushes her down even farther and before she knows it, she licking his ass deep and hard, She’s moaning, grunting, and cumming while eating her first ever ass.

The Jamaican that’s fucking her then starts to talk dirty. He asks her if she likes his big dick, if he can bring more friends, if she’s going to eat his ass too and if she going to like it when he cums deeper in her pussy than her man has ever done before. She moans yes to everything, She then starts to beg for their cum. She promises them whatever they want as long as they cum for her. One cums on her face and the other deep inside her.

They lay on the bed for a few minutes. I climb on top of her and reclaim her. Her pussy is drenched with cum and wider than I’ve ever felt. I cum quick.

She’s about to go the bathroom and I tell her that we’re not done yet. I tell her that she needs to clean both of our new friends cocks before they leave. She doesn’t say no and begins to lick all the cum off of each huge dick.

They get hard again and switch positions…Round 2 starts. This goes on for hours. She never says no,
Have you shared this fantasy with your wife??? What are her thoughts about it???

My number one fantasy would be to go to a private tropical island for one full month with my BF @TopCat and make passionate luv in the sand over and over again. I would also luv for him to bend me over in the ocean and pound me hard in doggy until we both orgasm, :mstickle::devilish::wub::sex: And of course a whole lot of passionate kissing and foreplay too...Just to be on our own private island with noone else in sight would be amazing, :love::lips:
Maybe you are there now! We miss you 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👿👿

Back