What's your number one fantasy

Just simple : my wife get fucked by other guy - give him a good blow job . could be a neighbour , her colleague,her client or just a stranger . with me watching or without me .
The imagine that he grap and slaps her ass - touch her body - fingering her - cum in or on her
He could release her inner slut so that she want more , become addicted .
Reclaim her - knowing that she was well used - by licking and kissing ,fucking her . and yes a black guy or asian guy would make it perfect .

We first met C’s regular playmate when he was doing security at interracial parties we used to go to nearly 10 years ago. For some reason it took them something like three years before they played together in his break time at the club.

After that every party we attended they would find time to sneak off together into a locked room.

This has moved on and he has been to our house a few times and they have screwed in our bed. Every few weeks C will go to his flat (now a two hour drive away) and they spend the afternoon together & C returns home with a pussy full of cum! We have a little ritual now which all adds to the occasion. C will cane me on my bare arse cheeks - I leave it up to her to decide how many depending on what has happened during her visit; for instance how many times he has fucked her or whether she has had any orgasms! Then we will either sit at the table & ******* wine while C tells me everything that has happened since she left our house, or sometimes I will sit in the chair in our bedroom and watch as C wanks herself and tells me all the details.
As soon as this debrief is done we go to bed & C sucks my cock like she will have sucked his much bigger, thicker cock. Then I go inside her slutty wet pussy telling her what a whore she is, but not getting too carried away. I always pull out & make C suck my cock again so that she can tell me that she can taste his cum on my cock. After that I have to unload myself inside her as she holds my hot, striped arse cheeks! The next morning before she showers we have round 2 with more repeated or forgotten details.

Here is the fantasy… When he first suggested C should go to his apartment he wanted her to be there for days and I have imagined how horny and jealous I would feel if that were to happen. Recently he has suggested that C should stay for the night. He has tested the water & C has said yes & she knows I wouldn’t say no, so I think it will happen.

In the meantime I am wondering how many loads of his cum she will be sucking off my cock … and what forfeit I might be in for!

I'd love to live out some of the erotic story fantasies that made me cum. Black couple owning another, Black stepdad owning wife in front of ex-hubby, coach's wife becoming team property after a big win, pimping out wife for a haircut after crawling her into the babershop on her knees and offering her leash to the highest bidder, husband dressed up fem and pretending to be a woman and getting caught, then punished by a roomful of angry bbc, your wife's day at a Black strip club working the bar and taking bbc from gangstas. Where should I start? Your wife's mean Black boss is already at your house with his hand tightly wrapped in her hair making her earn the position of being his new assistant, you hate how hard you are watching it. "Don't touch yourself" commands her boss and "yessir" comes from your throat before you knew it. He'll finally let you touch it later at the expensive hotel suite he paid for while you clean your wife for "Mast- Mister Johnson"

I'd love to live out some of the erotic story fantasies that made me cum. Black couple owning another, Black stepdad owning wife in front of ex-hubby, coach's wife becoming team property after a big win, pimping out wife for a haircut after crawling her into the babershop on her knees and offering her leash to the highest bidder, husband dressed up fem and pretending to be a woman and getting caught, then punished by a roomful of angry bbc, your wife's day at a Black strip club working the bar and taking bbc from gangstas. Where should I start? Your wife's mean Black boss is already at your house with his hand tightly wrapped in her hair making her earn the position of being his new assistant, you hate how hard you are watching it. "Don't touch yourself" commands her boss and "yessir" comes from your throat before you knew it. He'll finally let you touch it later at the expensive hotel suite he paid for while you clean your wife for "Mast- Mister Johnson"
That's a lot going on! 🤣

This is B, I've done mine though it wasn't exactly on my terms but I completely enjoyed it. I was pimped then brought back home before hubby got home from his hunting trip. We've shared about this.
Been playing with the idea of doing it again 😜. I'm already screwing the guy who's already talking about it.
Hubby's #1 was to see me getting gangbanged by black thugs in my cheerleader uniforms. He's seen it numerous times now🥴💨. We've shared about this before but the first time j seen me getting banged in my cheerleader uniform I was 19 (j, 20) and my/our older black stud and his 2 friends banged me completely senseless in front of hubby, boyfriend at the time. We have video of it and it was sooooo sexually intense. Sorry, got off topic I think...
Yeah, getting pimped and cheerleader gangbang.

Back