What's your number one fantasy

It was to get my wife black bred but now that she is no longer fertile I just dream of finding a black Bull to seduce her and use her fully. I would love to see her with multiple BBC's pumping their seed deep inside her and then me getting to eat up that sweet cream pie!!!
nothing beats eating the cream pied cunt of the wife
it's so mind blowing.
especially when done in own house

Mine would be meeting a hot black guy that totally seduces me, has me all worked up but doesn't act upon it yet. He lets the sexual tension build for a couple days, then he invites me on a road trip to check in on his cabin in the mountains or somewhere remote. When he comes by to pick me up he has a friend with him in his single cab truck. They have me sit between them on the way there. Sexual tension building as we all talk about naughty things, each of their hands on my inner thighs rubbing my legs by the time we get there.

The two of them having their way with me all weekend, even fucking me outdoors completely nude away from the cabin
You are a hot little slut with great ideas on getting fucked!!!!

Interesting question, number one fantasy does not mean what will or should happen. Safety comes first but bare gang bang known to be safe led by a man she trusts and dominates her is hot to imagine, me in cage helping as required. Alternatively a cuck party of some variety with similar safety but still bare. Both unlikely but interesting to imagine. Good question!

My fantasy is that my girlfriend and her friends are attending to an orgy with a lot of BBC-s and me and my friends are a part of a service crew.

We get cocktails and snacks around while the girls get fucked. And occasionally those blacj man take advantege of us as well. Either as fun, or as cum cleaners or use our mouths to lube their cocks up.

My fantasy is that my girlfriend and her friends are attending to an orgy with a lot of BBC-s and me and my friends are a part of a service crew.

We get cocktails and snacks around while the girls get fucked. And occasionally those blacj man take advantege of us as well. Either as fun, or as cum cleaners or use our mouths to lube their cocks up.
You know you want that black cum as much as your girl, admit it!!!!!

Back