What's your number one fantasy

You'll think it's funny but....a perfectly-occurring time where I walk in on Jenn and her lover, totally surprised and seeing them keep going, like I'm not even there, til they climax together ☺️
My husband loves walking in on me but he would probably ******* the guy if we acted like he caught us doing something we shouldn't be. He says it makes it seem like we were being sneaky or had the wrong intention

since most of the ladies i arrange dates for are widowed, divorced or single I have different fantasies. They all revolve around words. So in no particular order here that are.
Thank You for introducing Us.
We Are Engaged.
Would You Be our Best Man
Would You Be My Best Man
Would You Be Guy / Man of Honour.
Would You Come to our Wedding.
Would It Be Ok to Name Our ******* after you.

What are you Doing the Week of —————. We are going on our honeymoon that week. We want you there to watch us start our family.

Yes I am a romantic.

I have fantasy about BBC bareback gangbang to ruined me completly and I would feel addicted for Black Cocks and their sperm. I would love spend few weeks just beeing used by BBC as their slut with 3 hole.
if you marry me, we will go to Jamaica for our honeymoon and this is pretty much how our entire honeymoon will be! with the addition of 2 rules: no condoms and no birth control 🔥🔥🔥

Anything just write em
My number ”one” fantasy, which had its conception from an very early teen personal experience, had been to see a well endowed black guy screw a pretty white girl! Little did I realize way back then that one day that this fantasy would come to fruition. Lesser still could I had ever imagined that the black guy I would witness screwing that white girl would be an old university friend and roommate of mine! The fact that the lady he’d be screwing would be my beautiful wife would have had been a pure joke, up until it happened anyway! For the curious I will add the following:
a/ it happened after almost nine years of being married
b/ while we were on a combined vacation/convention trip
c/ Edwin, my aforementioned friend, and I had lost contact with each other a year or so after graduation. He was attending the same convention and staying at the same resort as Pam and I were staying.
d/ The night following our initial meeting and his introduction to Pam, we went out to dinner, afterwards did some club hopping, after which we ended up at our hotel suite, after which to Edwin went the pleasure of giving Pam her first ever, not only her first strange cock, other than mine that is (she was an honest the goodness virgin when we married) but her first ever BBC!
e/ Should anyone still be curious for more specific details of that experience, we’ve posted more about it elsewhere on this site.

Last edited:
Back