What's your number one fantasy

I have a fantasy where my wife and I rent out our spare bedroom to a college age black guy with the plan for her to seduce him. After a month of her teasing, short shorts and loose shirts I take him aside and make a deal with him. She is horny for big black cock, and we want to get her regularly fucked. So for every time he makes her cum well take 10 dollars off his rent, and every time he cums in her we'll take 20 dollars off his rent. Now my wife is very beautiful with smooth and large tits and a nice firm butt so he agrees. And for a whole year my wife will have bbc and creampies every day.

You'll think it's funny but....a perfectly-occurring time where I walk in on Jenn and her lover, totally surprised and seeing them keep going, like I'm not even there, til they climax together ☺️
I got the same fantasy. I already let her know that she will have a few minutes of alone time once we have someone meet us. I will leave the room once we have all introduced ourselves and while they are still dressed and having conversation I will walk out for a bit “To go get some drinks for us.” then return to find her topless with a big cock in her mouth.

One that all unverified accounts are deleted, or made to prove themselves otherwise.

If they are posting pictures and they are doing it behind their spouses back, get found out and lose everything..

But mostly a boyfriend that we both click with.

I got the same fantasy. I already let her know that she will have a few minutes of alone time once we have someone meet us. I will leave the room once we have all introduced ourselves and while they are still dressed and having conversation I will walk out for a bit “To go get some drinks for us.” then return to find her topless with a big cock in her mouth.
Perfect

Back