Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

For Her viewing pleasure first Master rapes me, then He forces me to clean my own anal filth off His BBC with my mouth so He can have my bride

My fantasy…. A long weekend, MLK long weekend is actually the perfect weekend, where both my wife and I are total white SLAVES for the weekend, sexual is only a part of it, perhaps the small part, the most important is BLACK ownership of white slaves, including the lineup and purchasing of the whites.
That's hot love to take control of you and own you too!

My most extreme fantasy is that my wife finally agrees to a BBC hookup/ cuck experience. After all that practice with the black dildo and dirty talk, she deserves the real thing. But instead of getting to watch (or participate), they send me out of the hotel room, and I have to wait in delicious agony downstairs in the lobby bar.

The experience goes so well for my wife, that her and the bull exchange numbers and it becomes a regular monthly thing. Then weekly meetings. Then a few times per week. The power dynamic has shifted, and my wife is now and the beck and call of the bull, and eventually their friends. When my wife is not available for whatever reason, I have to fill in and satisfy their needs (the bull and sometimes his friends).

Mine was to Cockold my hubby with a black stud. The stud becomes my master and fucks me whenever he wants with hubby full approval. When master is fucking me hubby jacks off and when he cums, shoots all over my breast. Soon after master explodes deep inside me while I beg him for his baby.
When I told hubby about it he was all in except the baby part. With in four months we found a guy to fulfill fantasy. We get together two or three times a month after that. We use spermicide for birth control, but never thought it would be a problem, but Jamal ended up putting his baby in me.

Attachments

• E16A525F-4D48-4A6F-93B4-EFA46C45D65B.jpeg
    E16A525F-4D48-4A6F-93B4-EFA46C45D65B.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back