Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

My most extreme fantasy is that all of the gay whitebois leave this site so that black men and white women can have a better experience here. This is probably the least plausible fantasy here; and there have been some real doozies! 🤣
I cannot wait for your fantasy to come true, darling. :)

...and eventually becoming cucks themselves. :devilish: That's one way of how cucks are made, worked for some others well. 🤷‍♂️
However i believe it is a bad idea trying to manipulate a young person's sexuality. They have to find out on their own what's best for them. ;)
Let’s be real, although I do agree with you 💯, in the beginning all of our sexuality is manipulated whether by print, tv, movies, friends, family, internet etc, it’s influenced…but as you said, I think the possible backlash and hurt is too great in a find and see scenario…

My fantasy…. A long weekend, MLK long weekend is actually the perfect weekend, where both my wife and I are total white SLAVES for the weekend, sexual is only a part of it, perhaps the small part, the most important is BLACK ownership of white slaves, including the lineup and purchasing of the whites.

I would not say extreme but my biggest fantasy and dream is to meet and befriend an white couple in their 40s to 60s. We become friends and eventually lovers in a poly type relationship. It is discreet but we all are friends and have fun with each other.
We'd actually like to give that a try eventually when we have a place big enough for everyone to live comfortably

Back