Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

My fantasy is to fall with gorgeous young, white, blondie girl with whom I would engage in selective breeding in a three way between her, our bull and me. She is loyal, true love and brings up the family with me. The bull is there just to give good fuck and breed while I am away. We plan it all. It turns me on that both of us hunt for a BBC that has superior genetic material to me and I sense that can fuck her harder. Best scene is when she is on all fours, we kiss passionately and she sucks me off while our bull breeds her doggy style. I just want to grab her hair and pull her head back and gaze deep into her eyes as he pumps his cum deep inside her pussy. 🙃

I want to have a gangbang breeding party with BBC. Let multiple big black dicks cum deep inside my fat juicy pussy & let it sit there in my pussy.. making sure I take all that nut. Then when I get pregnant I won’t know who the dad is cause I took so much black seed😵‍💫
That is hot! Even hotter if you had a good cuck by your side to make it into a form of roulette. 9 BBC's cum inside your pussy and they all chip in some money betting on their own semen. After paternity test, the winner BBC takes the money. 😋

To be smuggled into a prison secretly for 24 hours, the feeling of lots of aggressive frustrated men using me without caring about me is so hot, being fucked over and over, well past the point of enjoyment, called horrible things, being constantly fearful and unable to say no, no matter how much I wanted to, the thought always makes me squeeze my legs together when I think of it, so scary but hot.

Never had that fantasy in real life. So not getting a chance to invite her. But hot idea. Me and my sister in remote cabin, and group of boys coming there. Maybe they are lost or something... Not bad fantasy at all.
Its really not. Quite the contrary, its really hot, makes heart pumping. Did you ever talk to her about it?

No. There is really not any good time to bring that up in regular conversations we have usually. It's all just fantasy right now.
Well, just talking about it doesn't seem like a big deal. You don't know how to start? What makes you horny about going into details about BBC with your sis.

Back