What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

🤦🏾‍♂️ sounds like you are describing yourself in detail! 🤣😂🤣 it also sounds like you got your feelings hurt! In addition, you are also a wanna be psychic? NOT! You’re just covering your daily routine. 🤦🏾‍♂️ typical! Anytime that gay shi!t gets called out, you fags say the same thing! Don’t be mad, go get yourself some duck like you really want to!🤣 in closing. Why dont you go to a nice gay site, if you aren’t already doing it.
🤦🏾‍♂️ all that gay *******!
You're the one with the problem, obviously. So focused on "all that gay ******!" Psychic beats psychotic every day. Take your meds, bruh.

🤦🏾‍♂️ all that gay *******!
You're the one with the problem, obviously. So focused on "all that gay ******!" Psychic beats psychotic every day. Take your meds, bruh.
Hmmm 🤣 I’m just pointing out that you are are gay! This is not a gay site last I checked. Now you’re crying and, saying stupid sh!t at best! 🤦🏾‍♂️ just be gay! Stop crying about. Gay ******* is gay *******! And that upsets you? So stop being gay then moron.🤣😂 go to a nice gay site, and get yourself a mouthful of duck!

Hmmm 🤣 I’m just pointing out that you are are gay! This is not a gay site last I checked. Now you’re crying and, saying stupid sh!t at best! 🤦🏾‍♂️ just be gay! Stop crying about. Gay ******* is gay *******! And that upsets you? So stop being gay then moron.🤣😂 go to a nice gay site, and get yourself a mouthful of duck!
🦆AFLAC!!!

🤦🏾‍♂️ sounds like you are describing yourself in detail! 🤣😂🤣 it also sounds like you got your feelings hurt! In addition, you are also a wanna be psychic? NOT! You’re just covering your daily routine. 🤦🏾‍♂️ typical! Anytime that gay shi!t gets called out, you fags say the same thing! Don’t be mad, go get yourself some duck like you really want to!🤣 in closing. Why dont you go to a nice gay site, if you aren’t already doing it.
LMAOOOOOO Dude, you're the one who's hilarious -- all this whining about gay people. Why don't you just skip those posts instead of WHINING?

For some reason, you are OBSESSED with gay sex.

LMAOOOOOO Dude, you're the one who's hilarious -- all this whining about gay people. Why don't you just skip those posts instead of WHINING?

For some reason, you are OBSESSED with gay sex.
Bbc1600 and I worked this out. I messaged him and had a cool chat. Everybody take a deep breath.

OK, I answered the other one about my "Ultimate" fantasy.....

I guess my most common one, would be being on my back, legs up in the air on the shoulders of a black Bull mounting me, with my hips rotated back to the point I could look down and watch his thick chocolate cock pressed into my pussy spread wide, and then pulled back with my pink-white cuntlips clinging to it.....

The next one, that I like to share with some guys I chat with, is a wonderful trick taught to me by my first black lover, who really knew how to do anal even if the wasn't that big, that I long to repeat - with a really big lover. As I ride the Bull anal, cowgirl style, going down on this big cock with my slut ass, I lean way back on my hands as I ride up on him, so his cock in my ass pushes my pussy out from the inside, making it bulge and even open, and then he can put a couple of fingers in and press down on the floor of my cunt to feel the head of his own cock through the thin flesh separating my insides...and if he keeps his fingers inside me like that as I go back to riding him, leaning forward more to take his cock deep inside my ass each time I slide all the way down to his balls, and then backwards a bit again as I ride up on his shaft and his head again presses into my cunt where he can feel it, I won't be able to keep myself from cumming quickly and hard, and I'll have to keep riding him as I spasm and writhe until he cums too, and I can finally shimmy my asshole down to his balls and collapse on his chest while his cock throbs in me and empties its load deep in my ass, letting him grab my butt with his big hands and rock me if he still wants me sliding a bit on his shaft.

Gawd, writing that is almost more than I can stand at this point.....:oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
Fuck you are hot if you have any single girlfriends even remotely as hot as you or if you are single hit me up! I want to help a gorgeous lady make this the best experience ever.

Back