What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

About a year after my introduction my lover was posted back to the US, around 1987,I was sooooo depressed it hurt.
One of the WRAF women who was into BBC had a married quater invited me to a party, I went all dolled up no expecting any action but hopeful.
She took on six brothers that night and I three,
I have always fantasised about repeating that,,, with me obtaining the lions share this time lol
This is what living a very real black cock loving white slut life makes possible I love that you ladies were such beautiful bbc gb whores back in the late 80s and she was taking on 6 wow ! Three is no joke I imagine either 🥰♠️ Now that is what I call wife material. So proud of you for converting to black cock and never stop milking them bulls bareback

My wife and I were only married a few months and had to move for my job. Moving into our new apartment a black couple helped us & we had pizza with them. They seduced us both. We were all involved all night. I found out how sex with a black man was and so did my wife. She also had beautiful love with his wife. We are committed now. BNlack only.

My wife and I were only married a few months and had to move for my job. Moving into our new apartment a black couple helped us & we had pizza with them. They seduced us both. We were all involved all night. I found out how sex with a black man was and so did my wife. She also had beautiful love with his wife. We are committed now. BNlack only.
That's sounds hot love to try that

It goes like I am driving through woods, car developed some problem. No help nearby. Went inside the wood to take a leak. Suddenly overpowered by two blk males. They tied my hands on my back and took me to their place. There they have two more brothers . My hands not untied , they fucked me taking turns with BBC.
Fucking hot babe

Reverse gang bang! About six or more bisexual women who are really into each other and who have a sweet tooth for BBC. Licking, caressing, sucking nipples and devouring my THICK Caramel Chocolate Klondike bar! Draining all my babies out of me, where I am just exhausted and have to sleep for the whole weekend 😉🦍!

Back