What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

One crazy fantasy would be to see another couple in a hotel dining room on holiday in the UK where they meet their black lover. She kisses him and pleases him and herself a little, and my wife goes crazy at the sight. I finger my wife, and when the three of them get up to go to their hotel room, the woman stops in front of mine and stretches out her wet fingers towards her. Without thinking for a second, she licks the woman's fingers. And she says "If you want to experience something, follow me".

Who knows what would happen.

When I was in the Army walking back from a bar my two black friends took me into some trees, stripped me, fucked my mouth & ass and pissed on me & left me naked on the ground. I found my clothes, walked the remaining way to the barracks and there they were with big grins on their faces. I found a note under my pillow. See you again soon was all it said. I knew I had become their pussy.,

When I was in the Army walking back from a bar my two black friends took me into some trees, stripped me, fucked my mouth & ass and pissed on me & left me naked on the ground. I found my clothes, walked the remaining way to the barracks and there they were with big grins on their faces. I found a note under my pillow. See you again soon was all it said. I knew I had become their pussy.,
Wow. With friends like that... 😀

Back