What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I have a similar fantasy as well, being the lover too an older white woman, candlelit dinners, giving her massages, kisses on her neck.
Hope your wishes come true. I've had 3-4, and most of them lasted for years! Some, every couple of months...When the chemistry is right the woman becomes more comfortable with you after each meeting. Husband may want to watch, but that's cool (after all, they're a married couple). Just cultivate the relationship, keep it very discreet, respect each other and it will be something you'll never forget!

Last edited:
Hope your wishes come true. I've had 3-4, and most of them lasted for years! Some, every couple of months...When the chemistry is right the woman becomes more comfortable with you after each meeting. Husband may want to watch, but that's cool (after all, they're a married couple). Just cultivate the relationship, keep it very discreet and it will be something you'll never forget!
That is what I want, something fun, naughty and discreet, no drama, just me pleasuring an older white wife but also respecting the husband.

Bachelorette party where I take turns fucking every single women there, culminating with me fucking the bachelorette with all her friends watching.
Always thought this was a super hot fantasy for a woman. Taking it a step further, the bachelorette being reluctant but her bridesmaids hold her down while she is fucked and ruined for her future husband.

Being at a resort in Miami and having some handsome hung black gentlemen notice my ankle spade and buy me a ******* or two, flirt at the pool then invite me to the room and just fuck the ******* out of me sharing me and spit roasting me for the afternoon. Sending me back to my room with cum running down my legs. Thats my current one. Then getting dressed for dinner and meeting them and repeat as they seduce me and strip me slowly and redo the afternoon episode until they are spent.

Being at a resort in Miami and having some handsome hung black gentlemen notice my ankle spade and buy me a ******* or two, flirt at the pool then invite me to the room and just fuck the ******* out of me sharing me and spit roasting me for the afternoon. Sending me back to my room with cum running down my legs. Thats my current one. Then getting dressed for dinner and meeting them and repeat as they seduce me and strip me slowly and redo the afternoon episode until they are spent.

God🥵

So

So basically you just want them to use you up, over and over again🥵

Here's hoping hubby is there to photograph it for us! :p 🔥

Back