What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Marrying a single mom with a black baby who is still fucking her baby's *******. I take care of all the duties of a husband and ******* but she always ends up finding excuses to deny me sex. Meanwhile she'll do any fucked up thing her ex asks of her.

Edit: why is the word f ather censored?

Nothing beats watching a strong hung black male impregnating your
Woman tham watching her belly get bigger thru the whole pregnancy
Than giving birth and seeing the look on the nurses faces when it’s born.
how do I know. Cuz we have two and another due in three weeks.

Attachments

• 5904DCDA-D89B-40C6-A1D6-7549321EC3D0.jpeg
    5904DCDA-D89B-40C6-A1D6-7549321EC3D0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 199
My fantasy would be me suckin a large group of bbc....anyone's interested??contact me!!!
My first time was in the Army at 19. Two black guys took me one night on the way home from the base bar. They took turns fucking my ass and mouth, told me I was a great bitch boy & took pics. They pissed on me too. They told me I was now their little fag. It hurt like hell but I did cum & knew they meant business. I was their little bitch for 8 months. Now I only sleep with black men.

Being 18 again in 1983 playing pickup basketball at the park and hanging with a couple guys afterwards at their apartment smoking weed and drinking beer. It quickly turns sexual and soon I'm sucking dick and having my ass groped and smacked. Before I know it I feel a dick pushing into my asshole. Tall, thin white guy being spit roasted by BBC. Afterwards, I make the walk of shame home with cum in my belly, on my face and leaking from my hole. Best time of my life. 😁🍆💦

Being 18 again in 1983 playing pickup basketball at the park and hanging with a couple guys afterwards at their apartment smoking weed and drinking beer. It quickly turns sexual and soon I'm sucking dick and having my ass groped and smacked. Before I know it I feel a dick pushing into my asshole. Tall, thin white guy being spit roasted by BBC. Afterwards, I make the walk of shame home with cum in my belly, on my face and leaking from my hole. Best time of my life. 😁🍆💦
Wtf? Just wrong.

Betting you don't get many fucks either, since you like hanging out on websites that reduce you to nothing more than a stereotype. Now get your hand off your junk, put down the 40 and get the spliff out ya mouth.
🤦🏾‍♂️ sounds like you are describing yourself in detail! 🤣😂🤣 it also sounds like you got your feelings hurt! In addition, you are also a wanna be psychic? NOT! You’re just covering your daily routine. 🤦🏾‍♂️ typical! Anytime that gay shi!t gets called out, you fags say the same thing! Don’t be mad, go get yourself some duck like you really want to!🤣 in closing. Why dont you go to a nice gay site, if you aren’t already doing it.

Back