What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

We don't have a ******* yet but I do understand why that is a turn on :) even better if she married a white guy and made him watch her being fucked by black guys!

Actually, my biggest fantasy is to watch my wife and ******* gangbanged together. I've seen my wife with two black men and I think that seeing the two of them with 6 to 8 guys would be hot.

Actually, my biggest fantasy is to watch my wife and ******* gangbanged together. I've seen my wife with two black men and I think that seeing the two of them with 6 to 8 guys would be hot.
We are beginners exploring before taking the next step, I love that we have found so many like minded couples on here, you are a lucky man and your wife is a lucky and very satisfied lady, do your daughters know what you guys do?

An intelligent bull has once said that ALL cuckolding couples from time to time fantasize about pregnancy. My wife and I are no exception - except for the fact that we do have a beautiful biracial *******.

We feel more and more ready to give her a biracial sibling, by her *******.

1 (5).jpg 102 (2).jpg

recently.. a scenario where me and hubby are on our hands and knees, both doing petplay wearing pignose masks, we are in a secret room in between the men and womenst bathrooms of a black club.. the urinals pipes simply dump onto us, and also the womebs urine only stalls, i imagine that a black guy is directing us to do various humiliating things, there is a select audience watching..
we would be interested in talking to anyone who finds they think similarly. .

An intelligent bull has once said that ALL cuckolding couples from time to time fantasize about pregnancy. My wife and I are no exception - except for the fact that we do have a beautiful biracial *******.

We feel more and more ready to give her a biracial sibling, by her *******.

View attachment 1228094 View attachment 1228095

Yes, having a wife who is a breeder is one of the ultimate fantasies. I've had a girlfriend who got pregnant by her bull while we were dating, it's a surreal feeling when you are out shopping with your woman and she has an obviously biracial baby.

My ex-fiance had a ******* fantasy but I think in reality it would play out more like an aggressive black male backs her into a corner and starts groping her and she only resists a little and then gives in under the excuse of she was scared he would hurt her..note: he must be attractive in this fantasy lol.

I think for me personally its just a stable relationship with a woman into this lifestyle with one or two regular very hung bulls that are cool that would come over and fuck her regularly enough to sleep over and go on trips and basically be her alpha male bull(s). Lets me serve him and her sexually or however and her be comfortable enough and regular enough to basically go around the house barely dressed when he is staying with us so he can lift her shirt or pj bottoms or sundress up for access to her pussy..and he leave large loads every time so I can lick them out of her or leave them in and them drip down her leg...or whatever...cum on her chest and me lick it up...be a cool alpha bull and play the role.. let me suck him and them both humiliate me when he is here verbally and sometimes physically by tying me up or slapping me around , pushing me down and making me eat her creampie pussy or suck his large cock in front of her so she can see how submissive I am to him as her bull...that would be heaven.. maybe if we had ******* her then later getting pregnant by her favorite bull and him coming around to help out, continue to fuck her and play a role in our life...a part of the family .....

Fantasy wise I think the thrill and excitement comes in two forms. First there is being a white sissy boi serving real men (black men) and then there is also serving his lover, a white woman. I just get awfully turned on at the thought of being some servant, houseboy or what have you for a black man and white woman couple. I just think the humiliation is complete with this relationship. Would love to have the opportunity to live out this fantasy one day.

Well I don't really have one left my wife has put on some of the best fuck show's a man could want to see. She started with our black friend's big cock at the lake in our boat. She slid all the way down his 12 inch monster to his balls the first time they fucked.After that she would screw him at the house sometimes. Then one day one of his friend's stopped by and everyone was drinking and she had herself two large black cocks at the same time. One hell of a show I might add. Then one night at the club some of his friend's were there and she was dancing with them and she told me that they both had big fat black cock's and her pussy was dripping wet. A few more *******'s and dancing and we were ready to go home and she invited them over and she ended up with 32 inchs of black dick in her at once. What she liked out of this was one of the brother's cock was so fat she had never been stretched like that before and was fucked till she *******. She still likes to have them all over ever now and then. She has fuck the guy with the fat 11 inch black cock by his self and goes wild with him. So really no fantasy left for me.

To be there when she gets to live out her fantasy i have mine but to see her get what she wants is the ultimate. she wants to be intimate with two black guys in hotel room wearing lingerie playfully teasing them and them slowly undress her and kissing her body softly before she takes their cocks out and sucks them while looking at me, they make love to her for hours she knows im there and wants me to see her being taken by these big black guys she says i love you before she gets down and finishes them off in her mouth and swallows every drop.
When i heard that is her fantasy i promised she will get what she wants!

Back