What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

the night of our honeymoon, i am told by my Wife that my dickette is too small to ever please any Woman, so i will never be allowed to even attempt penetration. She then dispatches me to the hotel bar to find two real men, each with a BBC, explain to them in detail the reason why my new Wife won't let me touch Her, and ask them to do for Her what i can't because of my little white dickette.

back in the honeymoon suite of the hotel, the three of them have a good laugh at my tiny dickette. i then do prep and cleanup for all three, with my wife mocking me for being a sissy, not a man.

:) I was told this story by a black american trader who travelled regularly to Zimbabwe during the economic collapse of that country. He went with suitcases of american dollars (illegally) when the zimbabwe dollar had collapsed and inflation was around 1000% making the local currency worthless and illegal or not he got good rates of exchange (!!!) buying African artifacts for resale in America. This made him very popular with local African businessmen keen to get their hands on 'real' money and they often offered him their homes to stay in, and also supplied him with white women and girls.
He particularly loved one Zimbabwean who provided him with a teenage white girl as a bed partner whenever he stayed resulting in him going back to that businessman regularly.
He asked the African how he had managed to 'get' the girl. The businessman told him she was granted to him as 'ward of court' after he had taken the girl's white businessman ******* to court for debts. He had advanced the white businessman trading credit but the man's business hahd folded in the collapse. He had gone to Court to prevent the white man leaving the country and abandoning his debts and had applied to the Court for 'wardship' of the man's ******* on the ground that this would be the only sure way to ensure the white businessman would flee the country without repaying his debts. The judge, (a long time friend), had awarded him the girl and the ******* had to be restrained in Court while Court officers went to her private school and then took her to the African businessman's villa. (Also bear in mind that judges in Zimbabwe at the time earned $400 a month, so a rich man could easily afford to bribe such men).
The Zimbabwean had boasted he had taken the girl's virginity that first night and now considered that her being given to useful business contacts was his way of getting value back from the debts owed by her *******. The Zimbabwean also said that the judge called by his villa a week after the 'judgement' to try the girl for himself.

Could this have been a true tale? From my experience of Zimbabwe at that time. Yes, though it might not be!

omg how do i get 2b a African busnessmens ward?!

the night of our honeymoon, i am told by my Wife that my dickette is too small to ever please any Woman, so i will never be allowed to even attempt penetration. She then dispatches me to the hotel bar to find two real men, each with a BBC, explain to them in detail the reason why my new Wife won't let me touch Her, and ask them to do for Her what i can't because of my little white dickette.

back in the honeymoon suite of the hotel, the three of them have a good laugh at my tiny dickette. i then do prep and cleanup for all three, with my wife mocking me for being a sissy, not a man.
You are one lucky cuckold!

I have not been to Angola and have heard few stories from it. However it's oil wealth makes it one of Africa's wealthier countries and by all account Luanda is an expensive city.
The question for you is do you trust him, does he know if go on holiday with him and don't come back others will know where you and make a fuss. African governments can be very uncaring if a white women gets in the wrong kind, but they don't like international scandal exposing the wrong kind of actions.
But why would a 19yo want to take you back to Angola when he can presumably enjoy you risk free already??
Does he see you as simply a body he can sell to others, once you in Angola?
yes I live in Luanda and its really Expensive city

Back