What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

probably being bound to a bed and my black lover invites other blackmen over to use me, but they are all wearing masks, they just use me as their toy but, I dont know who they are! so weeks later every-time a blackman smiles at me when I am out and about I will be wondering if it was one of the guys from that night, instant wetness

“...they just use me as their fuck toy...”

fixed it for you ?

My gf knows I want her to have try BBC. My fantasy is me and a few friends (3 BBCs) having a get together at my place. My gf inside preparing drinks we at pool side. She comes comes out wearing a set of high heels fishnets lingeries set with drinks. I’m like shocked and she winks at me and whispers in my ear “you wanted this, well we gonna do this my my way.” So as she’s serving drinks my 3 bbc buddies are smacking her thick ass as she’s serving them drinks.
She turns to them and asks “you boys like what you see?” They all like hell yeah. Standing up and Grabbing their crotches.
She gets on her knees and pulls out all there cocks, they huge all around 10inches and thick as her wrist. She starts sucking like a woman possessed gets them rock hard in no time then gets back up and grabs a bbc in each hand and says follow me and less them to our room.
She pulls a chair on the end of the bed n says u sit here. Puts 1 bbc on bed climbs on him instantly n let’s out a Moan starts sucking the other 2 before you know it the 1 bbc makes his way to her ass n slides his thick head inside her while the bull at bottom fucking her hard. While she’s getting fucked she tells all the bulls they are not allowed to cum. She has something special planned.
So they fuck her. All 3 holes at same time. Swapping holes making her cum over and over again. I can see her holes being stretched like you can’t believe.
By this time I’ve already nutted pants soaked.
Then gets on her back legs over bulls shoulders n he slides his thick bbc into hitting her cervix and cums again. She feels the first bull ready to cum n pulls him closer n screams cum in me. Give me that black baby as he cums she grabs his cock with both hands and milks every last drop of cum into her, and I know my gf is very fertile and not on any pill. She does the exact same with the two other bulls. They all fill her up with their seed. After they done she looks at me and calls me with her index finger and whispers in my ear Be careful what you wish for ...

Back