What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

About a year after my introduction my lover was posted back to the US, around 1987,I was sooooo depressed it hurt.
One of the WRAF women who was into BBC had a married quater invited me to a party, I went all dolled up no expecting any action but hopeful.
She took on six brothers that night and I three,
I have always fantasised about repeating that,,, with me obtaining the lions share this time lol

I’m sitting in a coffee shop. White man’s slides over to my table and asked me how my doing. I look at him like he’s lost and he says that he has an offer for me. Says he’d like me to come with him and dump my cum into his wife.

He points to her and she sitting at the table and waved at me and motions for me to come on. I ask what’s the catch and he says “We want to be the parents of a mixed race baby. And even if she doesn’t get pregnant, I want the essence of Blackness in my wife… And so does she.”

We go back to their place...sex begins and she asks me to cum in all her holes.

First I cum in her mouth, she swallows and smiles.

After an hour of rest and small talk, I cum deep in her birth canal and lift her hips so every drop stays in her.

Few hours later, I tell her to surrender her ass. She says she hasn’t done it before. I look at the husband and he just shrugs and says they never went there. I see that changes tonight.

I Lube my fingers and finger her ass and vag till she’s horny and cums.

I tell her to relax and assume the position. I gently enter where no man has entered before… Or at least hasn’t entered in a long time.
Once the motion gets going, she begs for me to cum in her ass.
I honor her request.

I say to her “You’re a black man’s cumdump now.”
She says, “Thanks. I’ve always wanted to be one.”

Me: from now on, you let Brothers cum in you when they want.”
She says she will.

Her husband gets so horny, he busts a nut right in his pants.

When you talk about an "interracial" fantasy i guess most probably you want to hear/read about sexual play involving a Black man and a white Woman. Well, as a white man i have a few fantasies involving my girlfriend with Black men, some of them we've acted out IRL in a previous relationship, so it's not all fantasy. ;) (i am currently single though.) However many of those fantasies are not necessarily sexually explicit but more about the seduction process of getting a desired Black man involved with us (= with her while i am there).

One of those fantasies i would call "The Black Local" or "Black Tourist Guide" and it takes place in a vacation setting. My Woman and i are standing in front of a sight, a famous building or whatever, and ask the next Black attractive local man to help us take a picture of both of us with the sight in the background. After he would take the first pic we will ask him take another one, this time with me and my girlfriend closer together, my arm around her waist and her head on my shoulder. Then we will tell him "Now one with a kiss please." He will take the third picture of us lips to lips and tongue to tongue.
When he hands me the camera back we will tell him we would also like to take a picture with a local person in it for our holiday album and ask the innocent question if he minds being that person. If he agrees i will change to the role of the photographer. i will make my girlfriend and him stand in front of the sight and take the first pic. After that i will tell them to move closer together for the composition and take a second one. Finally i will say: "Now one with a kiss please." Probably he will be surprised or even confused but yet he will find my girlfriend's head turned toward him and her lips ready to meet his.
If he goes through with it we will have a short casual conversation. Finally we will ask him if he'd like to be our "tourist guide" and show us around. We will slip him our number and say he can call us anytime he has enough free time on his hand. ;)

i have some more of those non-sex fantasies up my sleeve. Please tell, if you're interested. :p

OK, I answered the other one about my "Ultimate" fantasy.....

I guess my most common one, would be being on my back, legs up in the air on the shoulders of a black Bull mounting me, with my hips rotated back to the point I could look down and watch his thick chocolate cock pressed into my pussy spread wide, and then pulled back with my pink-white cuntlips clinging to it.....

The next one, that I like to share with some guys I chat with, is a wonderful trick taught to me by my first black lover, who really knew how to do anal even if the wasn't that big, that I long to repeat - with a really big lover. As I ride the Bull anal, cowgirl style, going down on this big cock with my slut ass, I lean way back on my hands as I ride up on him, so his cock in my ass pushes my pussy out from the inside, making it bulge and even open, and then he can put a couple of fingers in and press down on the floor of my cunt to feel the head of his own cock through the thin flesh separating my insides...and if he keeps his fingers inside me like that as I go back to riding him, leaning forward more to take his cock deep inside my ass each time I slide all the way down to his balls, and then backwards a bit again as I ride up on his shaft and his head again presses into my cunt where he can feel it, I won't be able to keep myself from cumming quickly and hard, and I'll have to keep riding him as I spasm and writhe until he cums too, and I can finally shimmy my asshole down to his balls and collapse on his chest while his cock throbs in me and empties its load deep in my ass, letting him grab my butt with his big hands and rock me if he still wants me sliding a bit on his shaft.

Gawd, writing that is almost more than I can stand at this point.....:oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
Marry me

When you talk about an "interracial" fantasy i guess most probably you want to hear/read about sexual play involving a Black man and a white Woman. Well, as a white man i have a few fantasies involving my girlfriend with Black men, some of them we've acted out IRL in a previous relationship, so it's not all fantasy. ;) (i am currently single though.) However many of those fantasies are not necessarily sexually explicit but more about the seduction process of getting a desired Black man involved with us (= with her while i am there).

One of those fantasies i would call "The Black Local" or "Black Tourist Guide" and it takes place in a vacation setting. My Woman and i are standing in front of a sight, a famous building or whatever, and ask the next Black attractive local man to help us take a picture of both of us with the sight in the background. After he would take the first pic we will ask him take another one, this time with me and my girlfriend closer together, my arm around her waist and her head on my shoulder. Then we will tell him "Now one with a kiss please." He will take the third picture of us lips to lips and tongue to tongue.
When he hands me the camera back we will tell him we would also like to take a picture with a local person in it for our holiday album and ask the innocent question if he minds being that person. If he agrees i will change to the role of the photographer. i will make my girlfriend and him stand in front of the sight and take the first pic. After that i will tell them to move closer together for the composition and take a second one. Finally i will say: "Now one with a kiss please." Probably he will be surprised or even confused but yet he will find my girlfriend's head turned toward him and her lips ready to meet his.
If he goes through with it we will have a short casual conversation. Finally we will ask him if he'd like to be our "tourist guide" and show us around. We will slip him our number and say he can call us anytime he has enough free time on his hand. ;)

i have some more of those non-sex fantasies up my sleeve. Please tell, if you're interested. :p

I like your “Black Tourist Guide” fantasy, it’s perfect and so hot...going from innocent to sexual is perfect

I talk my wife into entering a bikini contest like she did in her younger days. Unbeknownst to her it is an all black club! The thought of her strutting around an all black club wearing
View media item 257522drives me wild. Her body on display for hundreds of horny young black studs.

with this last picture, a guarantee
1. your wife wins the bikini contest
2. after it’s announced the doors to the club are locked, shades are pulled down, and a select group
of black men take the stage with your wife. Those strings are ripped off and they have their way with your wife

would you be ok with that?

with this last picture, a guarantee
1. your wife wins the bikini contest
2. after it’s announced the doors to the club are locked, shades are pulled down, and a select group
of black men take the stage with your wife. Those strings are ripped off and they have their way with your wife

would you be ok with that?
Yes

Back