Whats the wildest thing a BBC lover has done to your wife? (Or to you if youre the wife)

not the wildest but for me the most interesting. I had lunch once with my couple and the wife didn't wear any panties. She had me finger her pussy while the waitress was brining our food. The waitress could clearly see I had my hand under her skirt. I made it a point to take my hand away and lick my fingers!! OMFG the look on her face was priceless she didn't know what to do.
I would love that

Awesome your husband is a lucky guy in my opinion
I agree her husband is a very lucky man to be married to such an exciting filthy white slut wife that enjoyed sucking and being fucked by black cocks, drinking their cum loads and their piss, even groups of black men pissing on her and drinking all of the black men's piss, eating black men's assholes, sucking dog's cocks and more. She was a dream wife for cuckolds like me, but probably not for most cuckolds.
My wife is a filthy slut but she is not even close to being as filthy as Budman61 's filthy slut wife.
I wish my wife was as filthy as his extremely exciting wife.
Her husband is a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks, black assholes, black mens piss and dog cocks and cum.

Not wild but after a few playdates, my wife's bull decided to be a lot more aggressive and dominant on the last one by spanking her especially when fucking her from behind. I thought she would complain or tell him to stop, but I was damn wrong. She liked it. A lot. Her ass cheeks were very red with hand prints after 3 rounds of hot sex.
My wife's bull also does the same to her and she enjoys it very much!

About ten years ago my bbc friend tied me up to his bed, which was common play for us he like the binding and blindfolds etc it was kinky used vibrators etc and his long cock and big dildo's always fun.
But one evening his door bell ring and he went to the door and it was alot of his football team they all come over for 🍻🥂🍾, he said he was busy but invited them into have a look at me I was tied hands and legs to each corner of bed i hear lots voices, and then start to feel alot more hands than just my bbc, That's all I need to say. I was very sore for weeks. amazing kinky experience

About ten years ago my bbc friend tied me up to his bed, which was common play for us he like the binding and blindfolds etc it was kinky used vibrators etc and his long cock and big dildo's always fun.
But one evening his door bell ring and he went to the door and it was alot of his football team they all come over for 🍻🥂🍾, he said he was busy but invited them into have a look at me I was tied hands and legs to each corner of bed i hear lots voices, and then start to feel alot more hands than just my bbc, That's all I need to say. I was very sore for weeks. amazing kinky experience
Gang banged by a bunch of black strangers on your BBC friends football team, Wonderful. Did you ever find out who fucked you, or do you even care?

yes I did care, but no I didn't get a choice, I was bound. I did recognise alot of them every so often when the blindfold slipped off, and yes some of the were out of the world huge, it ruined my pussy
Thank you for your honest and exciting reply. If you had a choice, would you have stopped them from fucking you?
When my wife was in her early 60s, she had a couple of guys with very big cocks, a black guy with what I think was about a 10" cock, but not thick, the other white guy was , I think was 9 0r 10" but thick also, and they along with some guys with smaller cocks broke my wife's cunt, uterus almost fell out. I had to take her to the doctor to have her cunt repaired.
Did you have your cunt repaired by a doctor or did it get better naturally?

Gang banged by a bunch of black strangers on your BBC friends football team, Wonderful. Did you ever find out who fucked you, or do you even care?
This conveniently happened a few random times , and i was always bound up, when they arrived , little suspicious, I could move move hands enough for hand jobs, not all were black some white too, I even knew alot of there gf's -wifes but they never knew, well they were fucking me technically. but they said my white pussy and body was so much hotter.

Thank you for your honest and exciting reply. If you had a choice, would you have stopped them from fucking you?
When my wife was in her early 60s, she had a couple of guys with very big cocks, a black guy with what I think was about a 10" cock, but not thick, the other white guy was , I think was 9 0r 10" but thick also, and they along with some guys with smaller cocks broke my wife's cunt, uterus almost fell out. I had to take her to the doctor to have her cunt repaired.
Did you have your cunt repaired by a doctor or did it get better naturally?
oh no I was fine , just the long ones hit the end of me and I was a little bruised internally , But I'm very used to big cocks.

Mid 30s white couple my wife got ******* and admitted having a black man fantasy on holiday so I arranged to local sunglass beach sellers to meet us at a bar
My wife realised what I had in mind and to my suprise and joy she suggested we go back to are apartment
Never have I seen her cum so hard and squirt ,adoring these two hung thick dicks
This was 6 months ago and we have a holiday coming she has asked we return to the same place and I’m cool with that
Mid 30s white couple my wife got ******* and admitted having a black man fantasy on holiday so I arranged to local sunglass beach sellers to meet us at a bar
My wife realised what I had in mind and to my suprise and joy she suggested we go back to are apartment
Never have I seen her cum so hard and squirt ,adoring these two hung thick dicks
This was 6 months ago and we have a holiday coming she has asked we return to the same place and I’m cool with that
Very hot! My wife and I like to do nasty hot things while away on holiday as well.

We regularly go out for meals or drinks with our bull, but 1 night we went out he wanted us to meet a group of his friends.
We arrived at a bar in Birmingham, it was very busy and his friends were sat in corner at the back of the bar.
He introduced us to his friends, there were 6 of them 4 guys and 2 women all black , then he announces us saying this is Lee and his very lovely wife Becky and then he proceeded to passionately kiss my wife in front of me and his friends.
My emotions were all over the place, I wanted a big hole to open and swallow me , but at the same time I could feel myself getting aroused in my cage.
His friends cheered and clapped, 1 of the guys said it looks like you need a ******* cuck ! Then 1 off the women told the same guy to stop picking on the cuck and to come and sit next to her.
My wife sat down opposite to me between our and another guy.
I soon realised that 3 out of the 4 guys were also bull's and that all of his friends were really nice people,despite being referred to as cuck by everyone all night, never paid for a ******* :)
The woman I was sat next to was very inquisitive about what it was like being a cuck hubby, she even asked if she could feel my cock cage, I obliged and after feeling it she responded with oh bless!
On the opposite side of the table I noticed that the guy and her bull had both got a hand on each of my wife's stocking clad legs and eventually our bull whispers into my wife's ear and the next thing I know is my wife has got the strangers black cock out and starts sucking it with our bull sat next to just chatting to another 1 of his friends, in fact everyone just continued on as if nothing was happening, except for the woman next to me who said it looks like your wife is enjoying herself tonight!
My wife finished off the guy and by this point I could feel my little cock dripping pre cum in its cage,this was the 1st and only time I have ever seen my wife with another black guy other than her bull.
Me and my wife has discussed this since because she's always been very determined that she was only interested in having 1 regular bull to keep things as clean as possible.
Unfortunately she said she got caught up in the moment and she is still not interested in multiple guy's :(
I don't want to push her to far, so we haven't mentioned it since.
That was a hot scene

Back