Whats the wildest thing a BBC lover has done to your wife? (Or to you if youre the wife)

This conveniently happened a few random times , and i was always bound up, when they arrived , little suspicious, I could move move hands enough for hand jobs, not all were black some white too, I even knew alot of there gf's -wifes but they never knew, well they were fucking me technically. but they said my white pussy and body was so much hotter.
Nice of your black friend to invite other black men and white men also to enjoy fucking you. after seeing our photo I am sure all of the men had a very exciting time fucking you. Did they gang bang you?

Not all 12 at once. I'd say the most at one time was six
Wonderful that you were lucky enough to enjoy 6 black men from the same family fucking you and using you as their married white fuck toy and cum dump at the same time.
Did your lucky husband enjoy watching?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Lol 😂 sounds like they couldn’t get enough

I was the "bribe" for 4 BBC votes at my Union's convention. They used me all night, in every combination and in every hole. We almost missed the vote in the morning because 2 of them just HAD to fuck me in the shower.
Did the 4 black guys continue to use you as their fuck toy and cum dump after they voted?

On one occasion, when she was about 30 years old, my wife's 35-year-old bull had his 55-year-old pop and 20-year-old male sibling join them in our martial bed, when I was at work. Over the course of 3 hours, these 3 Black alpha males fucked my wife silly. Each stud gave her 2 big loads of their potent Black seed straight into her welcoming, unprotected married white womb. They failed to impregnate her, but if one of them had knocked her up, the possibilities of relationship stagger the mind.

Younger male sibling: Birth daddy, wife's bull: Uncle, bull's pop: Grandfather.
Wife's bull: Birth daddy, younger male sibling: Uncle, bull's pop: Grandfather.
Bull's pop: Birth daddy, wife's bull: Kid sibling, bull's sibling: Kid sibling.

Well I got some details out of her over the years. What I do know is some of the things I have posted here. I didn't know that she was fucking multiple black men most of the time she was there alone requested by her. I know there was many videos and pictures of her doing disgusting to random black men. She was always fucked up when there was a group there. I know she drank bbc cum and piss from a wine glass and of course the cum and piss was provided by the black guys. The one disgusting thing I still sketchy on is her sucking off a great dane and he coming in her mouth. Nothing would surprise me at this point. She seemed to like being treated rough and being nasty with black men. This bull would fuck my wife's asshole and cum in it. He then tied her up naked and shoved a butt plug in her asshole. For the next few hours black men would come over and pay to use my wife as a black mans cum dumb. Most of the guys wore a condom but my mouth was wide open. He knew most of the guys and they were all black. That's the details I am trying to get from my BBC slut wife.
I'd love to swap places with you

Her first black guy was in college and he used her new found love for coke to get her really high and degraded her. He was able to get her so broken down that he pimped her out for a little over a month before he moved out of state.

She realized she loved being degraded by her experiences that year

Her first black guy was in college and he used her new found love for coke to get her really high and degraded her. He was able to get her so broken down that he pimped her out for a little over a month before he moved out of state.

Yeah I remember the coke fueled weekend sex parties. Well I don't remember every detail but I remember I loved being nothing but a sex toy for black men. For big thick lines those black guys really did some filthy disgusting things to me and I loved. My husband said he would wake up in the morning and start looking for me. He would open the bedroom door and I would be naked and laying in the bed with three or four naked black men sleeping. Dam I miss those weekends

Yeah I remember the coke fueled weekend sex parties. Well I don't remember every detail but I remember I loved being nothing but a sex toy for black men. For big thick lines those black guys really did some filthy disgusting things to me and I loved. My husband said he would wake up in the morning and start looking for me. He would open the bedroom door and I would be naked and laying in the bed with three or four naked black men sleeping. Dam I miss those weekends
My wife told me that she would made to do so much that she would be willing to do anything for her master. She admitted to me that she believes she became black owned by the experience. And she developed a fetish for unattractive men that I saw myself with one couple she played with for about 6 months towards the end of our journey.

I don’t know if I should thank that first guy or hate him

Oh Eric friends got me into c rack I love to get fried and suck dick mmm I have so much fun with them

What's the most degrading thing she's done? Or at least, that you know of?

Back