What's the wildest sexual thing you've done?

Someone asked me that in a pm a little after I joined. Here is a cut and paste. I know it does not sound really wild....but it was my introduction into submissive sex and for that reason....is the "wildest".
"
I don't have time to describe it all right now, but what felt "wildest" was doing something for the first time even if more intense but similar experiences came later. I met a man at a reception and I agreed to a date. After dinner, he took me to his apartment and very quietly dominated me...just ordered me to walk up and down the length of the living room and dining room. He would have me shed articles of clothing at certain times (he stayed fully dressed) until gradually I was completely nude. I felt so embarrassed. When I was nude he continued to have me march but told me to lift my legs higher and higher as I walked and to raise my arms first upwards then stretched out to the sides. I felt SO exposed. Like I was an obscene crab or something. It was also really cold in the apartment and I could feel the cold air around my private area. He had me so that my knees actually came up to my breasts as I walked. Try it; you'll see how weird it feels. I could just feel his eyes cutting into me as I walked. I felt so ashamed but I don't think I was ever more excited.
"

Report Edit Delete

Someone asked me that in a pm a little after I joined. Here is a cut and paste. I know it does not sound really wild....but it was my introduction into submissive sex and for that reason....is the "wildest".
"
I don't have time to describe it all right now, but what felt "wildest" was doing something for the first time even if more intense but similar experiences came later. I met a man at a reception and I agreed to a date. After dinner, he took me to his apartment and very quietly dominated me...just ordered me to walk up and down the length of the living room and dining room. He would have me shed articles of clothing at certain times (he stayed fully dressed) until gradually I was completely nude. I felt so embarrassed. When I was nude he continued to have me march but told me to lift my legs higher and higher as I walked and to raise my arms first upwards then stretched out to the sides. I felt SO exposed. Like I was an obscene crab or something. It was also really cold in the apartment and I could feel the cold air around my private area. He had me so that my knees actually came up to my breasts as I walked. Try it; you'll see how weird it feels. I could just feel his eyes cutting into me as I walked. I felt so ashamed but I don't think I was ever more excited.
"

Report Edit Delete
Very hot and erotic.

Back