What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should not respond to this but............
My husband wants me to be fucked by a black guy I never met on a gyno table. (He's kinda weird). I eventually said ok to this, but I said he did have to arrange things and they had to check out clean first. When he finally did arrange it, he did not tell me until I was taken into the room and saw the table. I thought it was really weird that there were only a few other wives and we were all asked to stay in the living room.

Finally, my husband takes my hand and leads me into the room with the table. He just says, "fantasy time."

I was shocked and tried to say I was not dressed for it (just a boring white dress and forgettable underwear.) I quietly whispered "my birth control is at home."

His response, "fantasy with a bonus."

I was not around my fertile time or I would have stopped this. So, he undresses me, puts me on the table and sticks his head out of the other door. I yummy blk man walks in, hi 5s my husband and says, "WOW, so nice." I'm naked, on the table, legs open wide and my feet in the stirrups (sp?). I just was not into it yet as they were both at the end of the table looking straight at my crotch. Men and their "fun...................":sneaky:
You have the most kinky and erotic stories to tell Erica! Have you ever considered writing an autobiography? And along your unmatched sluttiness, you seem to be the most devoted mom and your husband also seems to be a responsible and devoted *******. Letting our ******* feel loved and wanted is the most important thing.

Last edited:
My hottest fantasy is also my wife’s, for her to be like Jamie Jackson in the gangbang scene where she’s blindfolded, and a room full of angry bulls do whatever they want to do and she “has no say so whatsoever”.
7CA6711B-A09F-47DF-941D-07228C2A6871.jpeg8B50DAA4-F54E-41DF-89FA-006ACDC21D19.jpeg08323002-3A34-4041-94FD-9B1BD3939279.jpeg0654302C-E83B-4F42-BC92-C3AC5BD8D1DC.jpeg

Attachments

• 9692A209-01CC-4E0C-88F3-0E034D407302.jpeg
    9692A209-01CC-4E0C-88F3-0E034D407302.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Married men have very fiery fantasies about their white wives. And almost all of these fantasies have black bulls. Come on, be honest and feel free to write. What fantasies do you have about your wife? View attachment 4567061View attachment 4567062View attachment 4567063
Married men have very fiery fantasies about their white wives. And almost all of these fantasies have black bulls. Come on, be honest and feel free to write. What fantasies do you have about your wife? View attachment 4567061View attachment 4567062View attachment 4567063

I like the one, where a big handsome dark tall black bull takes on a dominant role and knocks her up.

You have the most kinky and erotic stories to tell Erica! Have you ever considered writing an autobiography? And along your unmatched sluttiness, you seem to be the most devoted mom and your husband also seems to be a responsible and devoted *******. Letting our ******* feel loved and wanted is the most important thing.
Oddly, I have kept journals of what I thought and felt about things I've done. I had to learn to "write like a girl" being an engineer. I wrote an email to a gf back in college (when AOL was a thing) about my first "date" with my now husband. It was a factual description of what happened.........."We met for coffee on our break. We talked and when it was time to go to class I asked him to kiss me." My GF was like "What is this???? Who wrote this? Your dad? I want details like did you get wet when you kissed." She went on and on about how I need to learn to "write like a girl." With her major/profession being a writer, she taught me. I have been practicing and keeping journals in one form or another ever since.

Yeah, I talk a lot about sex in my journals, but one would have to read through a lot of gushy girl stuff to get to what you guys like. With that Dragon software and Apple's dictation, I can ramble on and on. Oh yeah, my memory is damn near-photographic according to some that are irked I can remember exact details. So, putting all that into words is ......wordy

So, me writing an autobiography? Not likely as there are stupid/embarrassing things I have done that I'm ashamed of and don't want in a public forum.

I am commited. But you know, having self disciplin is not easy and this lifestyle is a lot like a religion, because you need to stay commited and focused. So when I date a girl, its never for me, but for you know who. In the spiritual world, karma is very present and can be passed on to dependents . The only way to break this cycle is to do good, to serve.
Perhaps this cuckold desire is only a reflection of our karma, because black men dont have it right?
So our debt must be repaid, the way the spiritual world is telling us to repay it. Its actually a great opportunity to feel better and release our burden .
The question is, how do we get reminded daily, of our duty? How do we find to take this all more seriously and do what we were born to do?
In a way, our white women and their womb that we offer is the sacrifice , and our service is just a means to an end. Raising and adopting the black bulls baby, frees all white couples of any of their ancesstors bad karma and is a win win situation for everyone, including sociaty.

Oddly, I have kept journals of what I thought and felt about things I've done. I had to learn to "write like a girl" being an engineer. I wrote an email to a gf back in college (when AOL was a thing) about my first "date" with my now husband. It was a factual description of what happened.........."We met for coffee on our break. We talked and when it was time to go to class I asked him to kiss me." My GF was like "What is this???? Who wrote this? Your dad? I want details like did you get wet when you kissed." She went on and on about how I need to learn to "write like a girl." With her major/profession being a writer, she taught me. I have been practicing and keeping journals in one form or another ever since.

Yeah, I talk a lot about sex in my journals, but one would have to read through a lot of gushy girl stuff to get to what you guys like. With that Dragon software and Apple's dictation, I can ramble on and on. Oh yeah, my memory is damn near-photographic according to some that are irked I can remember exact details. So, putting all that into words is ......wordy

So, me writing an autobiography? Not likely as there are stupid/embarrassing things I have done that I'm ashamed of and don't want in a public forum.
Erica, I hope you don't mind sweetie, But I left you a message in your box for you to respond, although you don't have to. Thank You hon; one of your many admirers.

Erica, I hope you don't mind sweetie, But I left you a message in your box for you to respond, although you don't have to. Thank You hon; one of your many admirers.
I certainly don't mind a direct message at all. You just have to be nice.

If you leave a message that says, "Yo, babe, you're hot, I want to fuck you big time." I'll get a laugh and ignore it after that.

If you leave a message saying, "Hi Erika, I saw your message on being a mom. I'd love to talk more about it." you will get a response.

I certainly don't mind a direct message at all. You just have to be nice.

If you leave a message that says, "Yo, babe, you're hot, I want to fuck you big time." I'll get a laugh and ignore it after that.

If you leave a message saying, "Hi Erika, I saw your message on being a mom. I'd love to talk more about it." you will get a response.
Sweetie, I'm sorry for the misunderstand, but if you read my message I thought I was using words of praises and encouragement toward you, after all I do admire you for who you are and what you are doing.

That my wife is back with her former lover. My wife submits to his desires to be her boyfriend. He adores her gorgeous body and her his huge cock and the orgasms he gives her. Soon he is pumping my wife with his fertile seed and she becomes his woman meeting his family and bearing his children. I am torn between humiliation and desire. My job is to watch, clean and see my wife completely submit whilst her new man makes her his own.
Where are you guys up to with a new relationship?

My wife and I are virgins to this life, we have done some roleplaying with her 8 inch black dildo and her forsing me to clean up my cum afterwards.

As for my fantasy however I would love to have her pleasured by a well hung black bull that wouldn't be forcefull as he would be her first black man, and show her to the world of interracial sex. I would like him to warm her up he would have to eat her out, go slow at first get her used to the size, after having her fully adjusted have her climb on top of me 69 position and have the bull reinsert his cock for me to watch. I would also eat her while hes fucking her doggy style to a balls deep creampie finish, pull out cum dripping submerge his dick in my mouth to clean both her and his cum draining the last of the bulls cum. Then for her to sit back on my face ******* me to clean her fully, then reclaim her as my own.

My fantasies tend to be more emotionally sadistic in nature. For me her falling in love with her Bull is ideal. She was really falling for her last Bull and it kept me in constant flux. Was intoxicating.

Ideally her Bull would eventually move in and we would becomes a poly triad. He would become the man of the house. Its hardcore but her having his ******* would be amazing.

Back