What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is my ultimate fantasy.

My wife gets dressed up in a sexy dress. The dress is satin, no bra and sexy silk panties. We go out and eat a nice dinner and have drinks at dinner. Then we go dancing. At the club, I dance with her a few times then go to the bathroom. While I am "gone", she starts to dance with a black man. They are dancing close and start to rub up against each other. He grinds his bbc into my wife's ass and she loves it. they start to dance evn closer and he starts to kiss her on the neck. She loves it and moans in pleasure. After a little more dancing, they come over to bar and see me. My wife introduces him to me and we have a few drinks. While we are talking he has his hand on my wife's back the moves it to her ass. As she gets closer to me to tell me something, he starts to play with her tits... My wife is so horny and begs to be fucked, we leave a go to a hotel.
They walk into the hotel like they are a couple and start to make out in the elevator and he starts to suck on her tits. She is loving it and starts to unzip his fly and pulls out his bbc. She gasps and starts to suck it. She sicks it until we stop on our floor. We walk down the hallways with his bbc hanging out of his pants, my tits exposed and me with a hard on that could cut steel.
Once the door is closed they start to strip and kiss and start to fuck. My wife is getting fucked by him and she tells him that she loves bbc and needs more bbc. He continues to fuck her and he tells her that he and his buddies will come to our house and fuck her next weekend. She loves it and tells him that her pussy belongs to bbc. They fuck for awhile and he syas he is getting close to cumming, my wife grabs his ass and tells him to cum in her married white pussy!! He rolls off of my wife and she is laying there exhausted but totally satisfied.

She looks at me and says now that she has tried bbc, she needs it everyday and I cum after hearing it. Jamal laughs and says that only bbc will ever satisfy my wife from now on and she agrees with him and they kiss. They once more that night and once in the morning. Each time after Jamal cums in my wife’s pussy, I have to thank him for fucking my wife and making her cum. Jamal and my wife both laugh and call me a sissy boy.

They spend the day together going different places and shopping. They act like they are a couple the whole day. When they come back to the hotel, my wife goes and takes a shower. After her shower, she puts on some new sexy lingerie and a sexy low cut, tight silk dress. They tell me that they are going out to dinner and I am supposed to dive them there and wait in the car. Jamal hands me a bag and tells me that they bought something for me. I open the bag and it is a couple of pairs of silk panties, garters, stockings, satin chemise, two satin dresses and a satin nightgown. They both laugh and tell me to put on my girly clothes so they can eat.

I put on a pair of panties, garters, chemise, stockings and some man clothes over them. I drive them to a restaurant and wait in the car for an hours before they are done. After dinner, I drive them back to the hotel. They walk in the front door kissing and embracing each other and my wife tells me to hurry up so she can get fucked my her bbc lover and not her husband. She says it loud enough so the people in the lobby hear.

We get to out room and they start fuck again. My wife has me take off my man clothes and watch her get fucked again. My wife is begs for him to fuck her with his bbc and says I can’t satisfy her. They fuck for awhile and he cums in her pussy again. He tells me to come over and he tells me to clean my wife’s cum off of his bbc. I slowly start to lick it off and he grabs my head and forces his bbc in my mouth. I take it and slean him up. After I am done, he tells me to get him a coke from the vending machine. I start to grab my clothes and he says no, my girly clothes are good enough. I walk down the hallway in silk panties, garters, stockings, and chemise. There is cum on my panties from cumming already. I get him a coke and walk back to the room. He opens the door and is naked and two black women sees him and me. He tells them that he is here fucking my wife since I am a sissy boy. Thyey laugh at me and one of them smacks my ass. She tells me that my wife only wants bbc from now on and I should get used to pleasing black guys. I look at her and say yes maam. My wife loves bbc and only bbc can satisfy her. She laughs some more and I go in to the room. The rest of the night, they fuck like crazy.

I wake up and my wife and Jamal are sleeping. My wife looks so peaceful and satisfied. She starts to wake up and tells me that she needs to get fucked a few more times before we leave. She looks at me and tells me to get Jamal hard for her. I start to suck his bbc and wife tells me she is a bbc loving slut and I will become one too. Jamal starts to wake up and grabs my head and tells me to suck his bbc like a sissy boy. My wife gets excited and starts to kiss him. After he is hard, she pushes me out of the way and tells me that he will please her married white pussy. She rides him and tells him how much she loves his bbc. There is a knock at the door,and I go to see who it is. One the black women from last night is at the door, Jamal tells me to let her in. She walks in and sees my wife riding Jamal’s bbc. My wife is telling Jamal how much she loves bbc and she is a slut for bbc now. Keisha pulls out her phone and starts to record my wife getting fucked my Jamal. My wife tells Jamal to fuck her married white pussy like only bbc can. Keisha is enjoying it and starts to take pics of me in my sissy clothes. Jamal stops fucking my wife and makes me suck his bbc. Keisha take pics of me sucking Jamals’s bbc. Jamal pulls his bbc out of m mouth and starts fucking my wife again. Keisha takes off her clothes and makes me lick her clit. She is so wet and make me eat her pussy. She tells me that I will love getting bbc as much as my wife. She starts to get short of breath and starts to cum on my wife. She yells Yes he is a sissy boy and can’t fuck but he can sure make you cum with his mouth. Keisha puts her clothes back on and leaves. My wife and Jamal finally cum and rest.

After fucking again, my wife gives Jamal our contact info and he says see you next weekend. My wife and I start to pack up our stuff. My looks at me and says things will be different now. She tells me to put on some panties and a bra for the drive home. We start driving home and she has me stop at a mall. We go into the mall and we go into Victoria Secrets. She buys herself some sexy lingerie. She also gets me a couple bras, a satin robe, some more satin panties, and some sexy night gowns. We leave the store and she says I can’t wait to have you wear the lingerie I bought you. She is loud enough that a couple people hear her. We continue to shop and go to multiple stores. She buys some sexy dresses for both of us.

We finally get back home. When we are home, she tells me to try on all of the thinks she bought me. I try them on and I feel sexy in them, The satin and silk feel so good on my body. My wife tells me that I have to wear my girly clothes when I am in the house form now on. She says for the next few weeks she will allow me to wear a sweatshirt when I am on calls but I have to take it off when they are done. She says she wants me to wear the satin nightgowns to bed from now on.

The next week my wife was is sheer anticipation of having Jamal over. She made me take that Friday off so I can clean the house and do the shopping. It was exciting wearing panties and a bra while I was shopping and then changing into a dress when I was in the house. She spoke to Jamal a couple of times and told me that she misses his bbc. She took a picture of me in my dress and had me pull it up so he could see the panties, stockings, and garters.

Friday evening my wife dressed up in a satin corset, silk panties, garters and stockings. She looked so sexy. The panties wear black with I heart BBC on them. When Jamal’s car pulled up to our mailbox, my wife ran outside to greet him. She went up to him and kissed him and he kissed her back. She to,d him she can’t wait to get fucked by his bbc again. They walk into the house holding hands. I looked out of the window and I see two of my neighbors shocked. Jamal tells me to go to his car and get my bag. I walk outside wearing the same outfit as my wife. I get his bag out of his car and notice one of the neighbors is looking at me. I said Hi and have a good evening.

Jamal takes my wife up to our bedroom and starts to fuck her. My wife left the windows open and the curtains open so our neighbors could see her getting fucked by Jamal. Jamal fucks her and she begs for his bbc. They fuck for an hour and Jamal starts to cum in my wife’s pussy. She yells, cum in my pussy give me your black baby!!! My sissy husband will take care of your baby while you and your buddies will fuck me everyday!! Jamal yells I am giving you a black baby!!!

Jamal and my wife rested for a little bit, then he called his buddies to come over here. He was telling them about the sexy married white wife who loves fucking bbc and wants more bbc. Four of Jamal’s buddies come over and fuck my wife all weekend long. They fucked her in every hole and made me suck their bbc. At one time, my wife had 3 cocks in her and I had one fucking my ass and one in my mouth.
Nice story, please write another one,

I have 2 hot fantasies.

The first is to watch my wife in a gangbang with all of her ex-boyfriends.

The second is to bring my wife’s lover on vacation with us for a weekend. All weekend long they act as the married couple, going out to dinner, holding hands and other PDAs while I act as their chauffeur. By night they sleep on the bed while I sleep on the couch and listen to them fuck all night.
Perfect! Holiday fantasy is really hot

Como minha esposa sempre faz sexo desprotegido com seus namorados, temos o sonho em que um deles consiga engravida-lá, mas como já relatei em outros posts ela faz uso do diu que não permite que seu útero seja preenchido com uma semente, mas em todas suas transas ela sempre pede para que seus namorados tentem sempre deixá-la grávida.
Wonderful! You already have a wonderful marriage. And I hope that one day your dream can come true so that this marriage will become even more perfect.

Would love to see her starting all romantic, kissing etc. then starting to suck the BBC infront of me, keeping the eye contact and moving on
with her tongue, to give a nice rimjob.
Nice to see is her getting fucked doggy, and kissing with me while she gets a hard pound.
Trust me , being the wife. We love it just as much. BMWW kiss is incomparable. Along with everything else. I love calling my hubby over and tell him to kiss me but I turn and he only gets to peck my cheek. All this as my black stud is fucking me slow but hard. I love seeing the white boy glancing at the intimidating black man look. And then I caress his neck and look into those menacing eyes and he knows what I want. Then I make my husband watch his wife kissing with such passion lust and intimacy. Like he never seen. Kiss for ages then I stop and tell him to watch as we both look at him as I tell my cuckokd to show the black man how he can cum watching us kissing.

Definitely a good gang bang by about 6 or 7 black guys. They use her like a complete and total whore. They are rough with her. They tell her she’s just a white slut for them to fuck. Total degrading. DP, airtight with a bbc in every hole. Tell her she’s only good for bbc to fuck. All while I watch and jerk off. And she loves every minute of it. They cum on her face, tits and she licks it up. A few cream pie her and I get sloppy seconds before cumming in her used pussy.

Definitely a good gang bang by about 6 or 7 black guys. They use her like a complete and total whore. They are rough with her. They tell her she’s just a white slut for them to fuck. Total degrading. DP, airtight with a bbc in every hole. Tell her she’s only good for bbc to fuck. All while I watch and jerk off. And she loves every minute of it. They cum on her face, tits and she licks it up. A few cream pie her and I get sloppy seconds before cumming in her used pussy.
Your wife will be addicted to this lifestyle. When those black men finish their work and leave the room, all your wife thinks about is when will that happen again.

Married men have very fiery fantasies about their white wives. And almost all of these fantasies have black bulls. Come on, be honest and feel free to write. What fantasies do you have about your wife? View attachment 4567061View attachment 4567062View attachment 4567063
If love to have a live in BBC bull, who naturally begins dominating us both, her primarily and cuck when she's not available... Eventually he would use us both and even bring a friend, lol. Poker anyone? 🐂
👸♠️
👦♠️

Back