What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeg ville elske at arrangere nogle velhængte fyre til at vente på hotelværelser på, at jeg leverer min tøs til dem til deres brug.
Vi ville banke på døren, og den kunne åbne for en hængt fyr, der var klar til at kneppe.
Jeg lænede mig tilbage og så, indtil han var færdig med at bruge hende, og rensede derefter hans sperm af hende.
Jeg ville så tage hende til den næste fyr.
På det 3. hotel ville jeg arrangere 3 fyre til at bruge hende sammen.

Hun ville aldrig have mødt nogen af fyrene før, og de ville alle blive instrueret i bare at bruge hende som den tøs, hun er.

Min kone er klar over denne fantasi, og det kan ikke ske en dag.

Vi er for nylig begyndt at lege med sperm, og vi er begge meget interesserede i det.
Jeg så hende sutte en fyr af offentligt i sidste uge og overraskede mig ved at kysse hans sperm i min mund, så det er måske ikke så langt væk.
Har prøve
Jeg ville elske at arrangere nogle velhængte fyre til at vente på hotelværelser på, at jeg leverer min tøs til dem til deres brug.
Vi ville banke på døren, og den kunne åbne for en hængt fyr, der var klar til at kneppe.
Jeg lænede mig tilbage og så, indtil han var færdig med at bruge hende, og rensede derefter hans sperm af hende.
Jeg ville så tage hende til den næste fyr.
På det 3. hotel ville jeg arrangere 3 fyre til at bruge hende sammen.

Hun ville aldrig have mødt nogen af fyrene før, og de ville alle blive instrueret i bare at bruge hende som den tøs, hun er.

Min kone er klar over denne fantasi, og det kan ikke ske en dag.

Vi er for nylig begyndt at lege med sperm, og vi er begge meget interesserede i det.
Jeg så hende sutte en fyr af offentligt i sidste uge og overraskede mig ved at kysse hans sperm i min mund, så det er måske ikke så langt væk.
Min mand har gjort noget lignende, men det var med hvide fyre

I would love to come home from work and see a random car in my driveway. As I enter the house, I hear some moaning coming from our bedroom. I open the door to our bedroom to see my wife riding a big black dick with another black dick in her mouth. I just stand there and watch as one guy empties his balls in her while the other guy explodes all over her face.
Hell yeah

For a black man to use a fertility app to track my wife's cycle and try to make her pregnant.
How hot would it be, your wife and you are sitting down eating dinner. There’s a knock at the door. Your wife gets up and answers. Next thing you see is your wife and black man walk past you to the bedroom. You hear the sounds of them fucking. They emerge and he leaves. Your wife sits back down and continues eating. You ask her what that was all about. She tells you he has been tracking her cycle and knows she’s the most fertile right now. That he fucked her and came inside her in order to breed her. And he will be back tomorrow to do the same

My fantasy is to tie my beautiful wife up in our sex swing. Blindfold her. Lick her body all over. Working my way down to her sweet pussy. Then when she is at her peak ready to explode, back off and let a black Adonis alpha male slowly plunge his big fat cock into her aching wet hole. She would scream out. Having an orgasm from just the tip, then ask me who it is, but both he and I stay silent as he pushes his full length in her. I lay underneath licking her ass and as her juices would run down from her pussy. Then after multiple orgasms from her, we both hear the bull grunt and take long deep strokes as he unloads rope after rope into her white womb. As I'm still underneath I see his balls tighten and see his cock pulse load after load. He pulls his large heavy cock out covered in their lovemaking. It hits my face and I begin to clean her worn married hole.
Damn I need to make this happen. 😛
View attachment 4594887
Agreed

My fantasy is to tie my beautiful wife up in our sex swing. Blindfold her. Lick her body all over. Working my way down to her sweet pussy. Then when she is at her peak ready to explode, back off and let a black Adonis alpha male slowly plunge his big fat cock into her aching wet hole. She would scream out. Having an orgasm from just the tip, then ask me who it is, but both he and I stay silent as he pushes his full length in her. I lay underneath licking her ass and as her juices would run down from her pussy. Then after multiple orgasms from her, we both hear the bull grunt and take long deep strokes as he unloads rope after rope into her white womb. As I'm still underneath I see his balls tighten and see his cock pulse load after load. He pulls his large heavy cock out covered in their lovemaking. It hits my face and I begin to clean her worn married hole.
Damn I need to make this happen. 😛
View attachment 4594887
Don't forget to clean the Bull's pussy juice and cum covered cock and balls

How hot would it be, your wife and you are sitting down eating dinner. There’s a knock at the door. Your wife gets up and answers. Next thing you see is your wife and black man walk past you to the bedroom. You hear the sounds of them fucking. They emerge and he leaves. Your wife sits back down and continues eating. You ask her what that was all about. She tells you he has been tracking her cycle and knows she’s the most fertile right now. That he fucked her and came inside her in order to breed her. And he will be back tomorrow to do the same
I found your narrative style wonderful lol

I have several fantasies about my wife, first seeing her double penetrated by two black men, then seeing her in a gang bang with 4 or 5 black men. The last fantasy is to come back from work and see her in our bed fucking passionately with a black guy and I start to masturbate and they pay no attention that I'm in the room even though they know I'm there.
Do justice to your username and give your wife this paradise, Cuck friend lol

Man, I have too many. But I always find it hotter when my wife tells me her fantasies. She is more reserved in opening up in that area, especially in detail. When she is ******* or very turned on, it’s a little easier.

A couple years ago, we went out for lunch on Cinco De Mayo. She had some tequila and was feeling pretty good. Long story short, I fucked her 5 different times with 5 different dildos that day. She’s always told me that was one of her favorite memories of us, that I watched her take 5 different big cocks in one day.

So I guess one of my biggest fantasies would be to let her experience that with 5 hung bulls.

Man, I have too many. But I always find it hotter when my wife tells me her fantasies. She is more reserved in opening up in that area, especially in detail. When she is ******* or very turned on, it’s a little easier.

A couple years ago, we went out for lunch on Cinco De Mayo. She had some tequila and was feeling pretty good. Long story short, I fucked her 5 different times with 5 different dildos that day. She’s always told me that was one of her favorite memories of us, that I watched her take 5 different big cocks in one day.

So I guess one of my biggest fantasies would be to let her experience that with 5 hung bulls.
The next process for your marriage should be to actually invite the 5 hanging bulls home

Back