What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely gangbanged, Anna has done many with both whites and blacks

Attachments

• IMGP1893.jpg
    IMGP1893.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IMGP1933.jpg
    IMGP1933.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMGP1935-a.jpg
    IMGP1935-a.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 17+.jpg
    17+.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 6 a.jpg
    6 a.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 140
  • gang-8.jpg
    gang-8.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 129
  • gang-9.jpg
    gang-9.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 14+.jpg
    14+.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 11-.jpg
    11-.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 13-.jpg
    13-.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMGP1415.jpg
    IMGP1415.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP1411.jpg
    IMGP1411.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMGP1428.jpg
    IMGP1428.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMGP1429.jpg
    IMGP1429.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMGP1430.jpg
    IMGP1430.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 115
  • treesome.jpg
    treesome.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 160
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 168
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN1759.jpg
    DSCN1759.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 153
  • wy.jpg
    wy.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 142
  • w.jpg
    w.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 3-blacks.jpg
    3-blacks.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 247
When I see she is starting to have real feelings for her very good looking Black boyfriend …right at that moment send them both on a Vacation alone to a tropical island for one week honeymoon suite candles in the bed room during a very high risk time of the month for her…before they leave for the airport I’ll have her slip her wedding ring off in front of him and hand it to me with a smile…. Ill tell her now she’s single and can do whatever she likes….I’ll remind them both as they are holding hands waiting to get into the cab ..that she’s ovulating this week and he’s has very fertile seed…. My last words to both will be “ you guys decide if you should go all the way in bed together in your honeymoon suite I think you should you both look so good together “ ….. then wait for there return …I’m sure she’ll be pregnant.

She's done gangbangs before but usually with a mix of guys of different race. She hasn't done an all black gb yet. That would be hot to see.

The idea of her leaving for a day or more for non-stop fucking with a guy is also a turn on. I imagine getting pics and videos throughout the whole time. Maybe he even eventually shares her with some of his friends.

I also have always thought it would be hot for her to have a guy or guys who would come by while I'm at work. They would fuck in the middle of the day and leave her used, stretched and full of cum for me when I got home.

If any of those events turned into her getting knocked up, that's just the icing on th cake!

In my fantasy we are living in a nice large villa with pool. we have help from a Dark skinned Rasta god for the pool and the garden etc. My GF spend a lot of time with Him gardening and doing other jobs and than cooling of in the pool. I watch them growing fond of each other. more and more intimate and in the end ignoring me completely and French kissing right in front of me. Than she will become pregnant. by now i fully accepted their love for each other but they both like to spend some time with me too. However slowly He moves into the master bed room with my GF and I am dismissed in the guest room. I will serve them with food and drinks.
Sounds great - greetings from Austria

Hi all.
One of my biggest fantasy is going with my wife in Australia and visit it. I was there 2 times till now but noting happened.
I would like to stay there for 2 years and do all the thinks that I have in my mind with my wife. I would like to find a BBC bull to come with us on a trip for one month and fuck her all day doing 3 some and all of the things that can do in 3 not Man with man. After that to find an ir couple and do the same for few months. More to make a change of wife and fuck watch other for few days. More what I want lot knowing that my wife had a 3 some mmf and she likes is to find 2 bulls to go on trip and satisfy her a lot. By night love to stop near the forest so she can moaning a lot and louder.
I think after 2 years of this my wife will come home totally changed and with another mentality.
All what I want is to see her happy.
Till then is just a fantastic fantasy

I always watched my black boss flirt with her whenever she would come to work. I always wanted her to fuck him. I started complaint about having to see his bbc in the lockerroom and how he was so much bigger than me. Then I bought her a bbc dildo and named it after him. I used to make her suck it while I ate her out, telling her how good she would look sucking him. She finally fucked him on New Years. I wasn’t allowed to watch but I got to eat her out afterwards
Congratulations. Now that your wife has tasted black dick once, she will be addicted. You got what you wanted. Now your black boss can fuck your wife at home while you spend time at work. I'm happy for you

I should not respond to this but............
My husband wants me to be fucked by a black guy I never met on a gyno table. (He's kinda weird). I eventually said ok to this, but I said he did have to arrange things and they had to check out clean first. When he finally did arrange it, he did not tell me until I was taken into the room and saw the table. I thought it was really weird that there were only a few other wives and we were all asked to stay in the living room.

Finally, my husband takes my hand and leads me into the room with the table. He just says, "fantasy time."

I was shocked and tried to say I was not dressed for it (just a boring white dress and forgettable underwear.) I quietly whispered "my birth control is at home."

His response, "fantasy with a bonus."

I was not around my fertile time or I would have stopped this. So, he undresses me, puts me on the table and sticks his head out of the other door. I yummy blk man walks in, hi 5s my husband and says, "WOW, so nice." I'm naked, on the table, legs open wide and my feet in the stirrups (sp?). I just was not into it yet as they were both at the end of the table looking straight at my crotch. Men and their "fun...................":sneaky:
Wow this is great! You have to admit it has been a wonderful experience for you.

That my wife is back with her former lover. My wife submits to his desires to be her boyfriend. He adores her gorgeous body and her his huge cock and the orgasms he gives her. Soon he is pumping my wife with his fertile seed and she becomes his woman meeting his family and bearing his children. I am torn between humiliation and desire. My job is to watch, clean and see my wife completely submit whilst her new man makes her his own.

Two of my friends take me to a crowded predominantly black underground club. We get a ******* and watch a pole dancer going through her routine. She finishes her dance and disappears. Then a door at the back opens and a tall old fat bearded black guy walks in. He is leading a white woman on a leash. She is naked except for 4inch red high heels and a red g-string and a collar. Her hands are tied behind her back which makes her breasts thrust out. She is hooded so she cannot see. Something triggers inside me but I'm not sure what. Her body looks remarkably like my wife Susan but of course it can't be. She is led on stage and the announcer tells us all that she is a married woman, married to a white man, and is here of her own free will. The master takes off her hood. I gasp. My mind is in a whirl. It's Susan. At this point I am grabbed by two black guys, stripped naked, and tied to a chair which is then positioned at the side of the stage.
The crowd is informed that I am the husband.
Two black studs and a black woman walk on stage. The men are only in pouches and the woman in a gold g-string. They spray my wife's body with oil and rub it over her skin, hands sliding over her breasts, thighs, ass, pussy until she glistens. I have been gagged so can't do anything. I look at my 'friends' only to see them ogling my wife's naked body.
Then for the next 2 hours they put my wife through every sexual deviation you can imagine. I have to watch them use her and make her moan and scream in exctasy as she is made to suck their black cocks and pussy and gets fucked by both men.
Fucking outstanding, black women are hot as fuck also and a black man and woman (let alone multiple black men and a woman or women) teaming up on a white woman is insanely hot

That my wife is back with her former lover. My wife submits to his desires to be her boyfriend. He adores her gorgeous body and her his huge cock and the orgasms he gives her. Soon he is pumping my wife with his fertile seed and she becomes his woman meeting his family and bearing his children. I am torn between humiliation and desire. My job is to watch, clean and see my wife completely submit whilst her new man makes her his own.
Great! This is the perfect one for your tummy

Back