What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My number one fantasy, since we have been married, has been to see my sweet wife get pregnant by a black bull.. I would love to watch her body change as that black baby bump grows larger and larger on her. But since she is too old for that now I'd love to see her spend several days with a younger black man on vacation. Knowing that she is with him every minute of every day, together holding hands embracing him kissing him and spreading her legs to freely offer him her unprotected married white pussy. Amnd when she returns, telling me just how his black cock passion made her feel like a high school girl losing her virginity.View attachment 4594246
And getting into that stretched out pussie!!

My fantasy is to tie my beautiful wife up in our sex swing. Blindfold her. Lick her body all over. Working my way down to her sweet pussy. Then when she is at her peak ready to explode, back off and let a black Adonis alpha male slowly plunge his big fat cock into her aching wet hole. She would scream out. Having an orgasm from just the tip, then ask me who it is, but both he and I stay silent as he pushes his full length in her. I lay underneath licking her ass and as her juices would run down from her pussy. Then after multiple orgasms from her, we both hear the bull grunt and take long deep strokes as he unloads rope after rope into her white womb. As I'm still underneath I see his balls tighten and see his cock pulse load after load. He pulls his large heavy cock out covered in their lovemaking. It hits my face and I begin to clean her worn married hole.
Damn I need to make this happen. 😛
View attachment 4594887
God, what a sexy woman. Look at those missiles 😍

Mr. Wild did this to me and it was unbelievably hot. He told me he had a sexy surprise for me, had laid out lingerie, blindfold, etc. and then told me to wait on the bed while he got ready. I wasn't sure what he needed to get ready for but was intrigued and went along with it.

After a while he came into the bedroom and began kissing me all over. The sensory deprivation was driving me wild. Eventually he started to eat my pussy. It felt soooo good, but then he suddenly stopped. After a few seconds he started again and I could feel myself getting ready to cum but I wanted him inside me so after a few more minutes I told him to fuck me.

As soon as that cock slid inside I knew it wasn't my husband. Way bigger and better 😂! What I didn't know is that he had flown in my favorite Bull, snuck him into the house while he was supposedly getting ready and then swapped places with him during that pause in the pussy eating. I pulled the blindfold off and couldn't believe my eyes 🤯. I'm glad he filmed it because my reaction is priceless. After a few minutes of disbelief I pulled my Bull back inside me and he buried a deep load in my pussy, then proceeded to fuck me senseless for the next several days straight while staying with us :devilish::sex:
This is so hot🔥. I hope you invite the bull more often now

Wife's sister was recently married to a tall, muscular Black Man. From the way he interacts with her, I can tell he's attracted to her. She's younger than her sister and has an amazing hourglass shape with very thick thighs and a huge butt.

I once overheard her and her sister talking and it was mentioned that he has a Massive dick. He has also always talked about wanting a big family, but the sister is older than him and she's never seemed keen on that.

My biggest fantasy is that since my wife is younger and already has such great baby-baring hips, that she acts as a surrogate for them and he fucks her till she's pregnant. Rough BBC breeding sex over and over again till he has the big family he wants.

Wife's sister was recently married to a tall, muscular Black Man. From the way he interacts with her, I can tell he's attracted to her. She's younger than her sister and has an amazing hourglass shape with very thick thighs and a huge butt.

I once overheard her and her sister talking and it was mentioned that he has a Massive dick. He has also always talked about wanting a big family, but the sister is older than him and she's never seemed keen on that.

My biggest fantasy is that since my wife is younger and already has such great baby-baring hips, that she acts as a surrogate for them and he fucks her till she's pregnant. Rough BBC breeding sex over and over again till he has the big family he wants.
It's not a wildest fantasy, could be a solution for your entire family, so try to make it happen!

None of above. Just want to watch her getting fucked hard and losing control for another man and watching her juices leak down his big black cock . My ultimate fantasy is to watch her get fucked doggy whilst her toes curl for his black cock and watch him creampie her and watch his cum run down her thighs and out of her pussy

I take my girlfriend to one of the local sex clubs. She is tied up in rope bondage, legs spread, ready to be used. I recruit as many of the black men from B2W that live in our area, and any who want to travel here. She is then used all night long by many hung black men. They fuck her, she sucks them, they cum on her and in her mouth. For hours she is used by bbc. Other men and couples come in to watch, but she only takes bbc. The whole club gets to see her be a black cock slut.

Back