What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My fantasy is to tie my beautiful wife up in our sex swing. Blindfold her. Lick her body all over. Working my way down to her sweet pussy. Then when she is at her peak ready to explode, back off and let a black Adonis alpha male slowly plunge his big fat cock into her aching wet hole. She would scream out. Having an orgasm from just the tip, then ask me who it is, but both he and I stay silent as he pushes his full length in her. I lay underneath licking her ass and as her juices would run down from her pussy. Then after multiple orgasms from her, we both hear the bull grunt and take long deep strokes as he unloads rope after rope into her white womb. As I'm still underneath I see his balls tighten and see his cock pulse load after load. He pulls his large heavy cock out covered in their lovemaking. It hits my face and I begin to clean her worn married hole.
Damn I need to make this happen. 😛
View attachment 4594887
My respect.She deserves black cock

I already lived it. My 5'! tiny Ex met her BBC at Studio 6.. He was gigantic. I was told by her after the fact that she put her knees up on 2 pillows to make it work doggy style. She said it hurt but eventually got it in. She said he spanked her and it was the biggest dick of her life. He tried her ass but it would not fit. She made ALOT of noise and we heard it,,,

I already lived it. My 5'! tiny Ex met her BBC at Studio 6.. He was gigantic. I was told by her after the fact that she put her knees up on 2 pillows to make it work doggy style. She said it hurt but eventually got it in. She said he spanked her and it was the biggest dick of her life. He tried her ass but it would not fit. She made ALOT of noise and we heard it,,,
Great! I'm sure your wife hasn't had better

In my fantasy we are living in a nice large villa with pool. we have help from a Dark skinned Rasta god for the pool and the garden etc. My GF spend a lot of time with Him gardening and doing other jobs and than cooling of in the pool. I watch them growing fond of each other. more and more intimate and in the end ignoring me completely and French kissing right in front of me. Than she will become pregnant. by now i fully accepted their love for each other but they both like to spend some time with me too. However slowly He moves into the master bed room with my GF and I am dismissed in the guest room. I will serve them with food and drinks.

Married men have very fiery fantasies about their white wives. And almost all of these fantasies have black bulls. Come on, be honest and feel free to write. What fantasies do you have about your wife? View attachment 4567061View attachment 4567062View attachment 4567063
I always watched my black boss flirt with her whenever she would come to work. I always wanted her to fuck him. I started complaint about having to see his bbc in the lockerroom and how he was so much bigger than me. Then I bought her a bbc dildo and named it after him. I used to make her suck it while I ate her out, telling her how good she would look sucking him. She finally fucked him on New Years. I wasn’t allowed to watch but I got to eat her out afterwards

My number one fantasy, since we have been married, has been to see my sweet wife get pregnant by a black bull.. I would love to watch her body change as that black baby bump grows larger and larger on her. But since she is too old for that now I'd love to see her spend several days with a younger black man on vacation. Knowing that she is with him every minute of every day, together holding hands embracing him kissing him and spreading her legs to freely offer him her unprotected married white pussy. And when she returns, telling me just how his black cock passion made her feel like a high school girl losing her virginity.View attachment 4594246
That is one HOT fantasy!!

I should not respond to this but............
My husband wants me to be fucked by a black guy I never met on a gyno table. (He's kinda weird). I eventually said ok to this, but I said he did have to arrange things and they had to check out clean first. When he finally did arrange it, he did not tell me until I was taken into the room and saw the table. I thought it was really weird that there were only a few other wives and we were all asked to stay in the living room.

Finally, my husband takes my hand and leads me into the room with the table. He just says, "fantasy time."

I was shocked and tried to say I was not dressed for it (just a boring white dress and forgettable underwear.) I quietly whispered "my birth control is at home."

His response, "fantasy with a bonus."

I was not around my fertile time or I would have stopped this. So, he undresses me, puts me on the table and sticks his head out of the other door. I yummy blk man walks in, hi 5s my husband and says, "WOW, so nice." I'm naked, on the table, legs open wide and my feet in the stirrups (sp?). I just was not into it yet as they were both at the end of the table looking straight at my crotch. Men and their "fun...................":sneaky:

Back