Whats the hottest pic you have of you and your bull?

i like this one kimba
m. what a great picture. and well worth taking a few minutes to peek at the rest of your media.. can almost feel your expert lips and tonge on my own cock looking at you... Yu bull had his work cut out trying not to explode too quickly!1 Yur husband of course, is an excellent photograph, and thankyou both for sharing.

View attachment 3336283
So many pics to choose from...but Ive always loved this pic of Robin and Mark W kissing......you can feel the passion between them...... :) :qos::sex:
This is without doubt, one of the hottest , sexiest pictures here … a beautiful woman, intimate with her lover... we can only imagine what happened next for the next hour or so.. may be longer!! For me, the intimacy between my wife and her lover (when it gets to that stage) is one of the most exciting things to happen.. this captures that!

This is without doubt, one of the hottest , sexiest pictures here … a beautiful woman, intimate with her lover... we can only imagine what happened next for the next hour or so.. may be longer!! For me, the intimacy between my wife and her lover (when it gets to that stage) is one of the most exciting things to happen.. this captures that!
Thanks for your appreciation of the pic.......it was a long afternoon to say the least.......but worth every minute.....

Back