What's the difference between Hotwifing and Cuckolding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
They're sort of similar in that they are both situations where the wife fucks other men.

The main distinction is that the man in a cuckold relationship is typically very beta, like to be humiliated, wear a dick cage, likes to be talked down to, all that

In a hotwife couple, the man isn't into that humiliation part and can often be a very good lover himself, very alpha, but he also likes to watch his wife fuck at times.

I would consider myself absolutely the second, and nothing at all like the first.
Someone can still be a hotwife without the husband being a cuckold. It's called wife swapping.
....You know that for sure or is that just your opinion? Do you have any documented info sources that explain that? How do you define a "hotwife"? Other than sex, what is the purpose of wife swapping? Have you researched and read the definitions of cuckolding by word definition sources such as Merriam-Webster, Cambridge, Oxford, World Book, Yahoo, Dictionary.com, etc ...?
....Often, people assume IF the husband knows or is aware that the wife is taking other sexual partners, that it isn't cuckolding. That's definitely NOT so. The fact that a woman is married, and having sex with other men, is ALL that is necessary to establish the husband as a cuckold. The fact that the husband might know or not know is irrelevant to the root definition of cuckolding. There are definitions, such as wittol that further define and expand the cuckold definition for a married man whose wife is having sex with other men. See post #17 and the attached Wikipedia overview as a start of research and maybe investigate their footnotes of resources they reference as their sources, ok? Or, not!

I guess its sometimes easier to choose to believe what you wish to believe, rather than the facts, because it allows one to remain in their comfort zone. Since this is the internet, it isn't reality, so those who choose to believe that which is incorrect, are safe as long as they remain in the fantasy world they've created for themselves. Ultimately, however, those beliefs, when applied to reality, can/will be damaging.

Last edited:
Sure it matters ... although related to the same event, the cuckold is usually the married man, and the wife is the hotwife. In both situations, the wife is involved with other sexual partners while the married man usually remains monogamous.
I've been interested in this cuckolding for over 15 years now ... when the popularity of cuckold started to become a popular, household term. Its morphed quite a bit over the years, and unfortunately doesn't refer to just married men anymore, but men involved in supposedly monogamous relationships where the female partner 'cheats'. It also doesn't require the wife to cheat (adultery) as the male often encourages the wife to take other sexual partners for his own fantasy enjoyment. You might look up the word wittol, as that word more specifically applies to married men who allow their wives to cheat with other men. It really does get difficult to have a discussion about cuckolding when everyone has their own understanding and definition of the word. Its nice to see someone who is actually curious about the differences of words. The story behind the word, cuckold, is actually very interesting reading.
Show me that credible definitional source someplace, like Webster, Cambridge, Yahoo, World Book, Dictionary.com, Oxford, MacMillon. These are all very credible sources for word definitions. Here, I'll get you started ....
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
View attachment 1604004
GOOD "Educational" READING here ~~~> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
I am trying for years to convince my wife to fuck other men...but till now, I did not managed. Any advices? I like more wittol ideea...

A man whos wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. All this new terminology is just excuses to give them other options they are all cuckolds, humiliation, alpha or beta, dominant and submissive, cream pie eating and cock sucking, have nothing to do with making a man a cuckold. Stag and vixen, sure but the term is Stag cuckold and vixen cuckoldress. If your a man and the wife has sex with another man you can refer to it as a Hotwife relationship, but her husband is a cuckold, There is no way around the truth.

A man whos wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. All this new terminology is just excuses to give them other options they are all cuckolds, humiliation, alpha or beta, dominant and submissive, cream pie eating and cock sucking, have nothing to do with making a man a cuckold. Stag and vixen, sure but the term is Stag cuckold and vixen cuckoldress. If your a man and the wife has sex with another man you can refer to it as a Hotwife relationship, but her husband is a cuckold, There is no way around the truth.

You obviously love the term and want to ******* it on everyone as "truth". The truth is that's is a very old, very outdated term and meaning change all the time. That's how language and linguistics evolve, and how new words are constantly added.

Today, there are so many sissy men eating cum and bring dick-caged and love to use the term cuckold. So, many of the other men do not want to be associated with an outdated term that has mutated into a completely different meaning. So, cuckold basically means sissy or borderline fag. That's just how it is. Embrace that if you want, that's fine. But get over the need to ******* feed that to men it doesn't apply to just to make yourself feel better.

I don't need your opinion. It is what it is and it is not the bull you are trying to spread. Cuckold does not basically means sissy or borderline fag. I get sick of reading what people want it to be. You want me to go and search out the facts for you. By the way sissy cum eating term is CUCKOLD FETISH look it up. Personally i like the truth, not what those that don't want to be branded as a cuckold want to make up.

I don't need your opinion. It is what it is and it is not the bull you are trying to spread. Cuckold does not basically means sissy or borderline fag. I get sick of reading what people want it to be. You want me to go and search out the facts for you. By the way sissy cum eating term is CUCKOLD FETISH look it up. Personally i like the truth, not what those that don't want to be branded as a cuckold want to make up.

It's bullshit. Show me the "facts" on what the following words mean: dope, skinny, fat, phat, tranny, fag, *******, and thousands of other words that have evolved from what they once meant or changed completely and now mean something different. This is common with the lexicon of any language, but especially English which is mostly Germanic in language group but has borrowed from the romance and Slavic languages as well.

No. Your stance and interpretation of this word is not the one truth, by far. This is also evidenced by the many that disagree with you both inside and outside this forum. You want to be controlling, and wish to be the voice of authority. You're not.

If you really want to debate language lexicon, syntax, historical definitions and thousands of care studies we can discuss about why your skewed viewpoint is wrong, I'd be more than happy to teach you.

....You know that for sure or is that just your opinion? Do you have any documented info sources that explain that? How do you define a "hotwife"? Other than sex, what is the purpose of wife swapping? Have you researched and read the definitions of cuckolding by word definition sources such as Merriam-Webster, Cambridge, Oxford, World Book, Yahoo, Dictionary.com, etc ...?
....Often, people assume IF the husband knows or is aware that the wife is taking other sexual partners, that it isn't cuckolding. That's definitely NOT so. The fact that a woman is married, and having sex with other men, is ALL that is necessary to establish the husband as a cuckold. The fact that the husband might know or not know is irrelevant to the root definition of cuckolding. There are definitions, such as wittol that further define and expand the cuckold definition for a married man whose wife is having sex with other men. See post #17 and the attached Wikipedia overview as a start of research and maybe investigate their footnotes of resources they reference as their sources, ok? Or, not!

I guess its sometimes easier to choose to believe what you wish to believe, rather than the facts, because it allows one to remain in their comfort zone. Since this is the internet, it isn't reality, so those who choose to believe that which is incorrect, are safe as long as they remain in the fantasy world they've created for themselves. Ultimately, however, those beliefs, when applied to reality, can/will be damaging.
I agree with this 100% Look at the reaction toward the truth. I stand by it.

I, as the male partner, will remain monogamous and totally separate from gf and Black partner. I do not want to participate, watch, or be involved with what they do together behind closed doors. So, what does that make me?

cuckold
A husband whose wife chooses to have lovers.
Sometimes the saying "Never try to teach a pig to sing; you just waste your time and irritate the pig" applies. This website is in English, so you might assume people would desire to use well-established vocabulary & definitions to avoid confusion and ease discussions of topics ... like the word topic cuckold. Personally, I didn't see you as showboating, but, perhaps your insistence to convey your definition of cuckold gave the appearance of 'showboating'. At any rate, people will believe what they want to believe. For example, followers of our current President swear the man never lies and walks on water ... but the majority of US voters all know that is not so. Still, those believers would 'walk the plank' for the current President ... sooooooo, let 'em walk the plank.
logo-WordSource-01.jpgFAG - (definition 3)
(noun) offensive word used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a homosexual​
Since the discussion of Lexicons came up, maybe you should consider discussions in Parseltongue using the Pure-******* Dictionary. That should rock a few boats when you discuss cuckold. Check it out, I think you'll find it entertaining: http://www.theparselmouth.com/
Have a great day ...
pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes the saying "Never try to teach a pig to sing; you just waste your time and irritate the pig" applies. This website is in English, so you might assume people would desire to use well-established vocabulary & definitions to avoid confusion and ease discussions of topics ... like the word topic cuckold. Personally, I didn't see you as showboating, but, perhaps your insistence to convey your definition of cuckold gave the appearance of 'showboating'. At any rate, people will believe what they want to believe. For example, followers of our current President swear the man never lies and walks on water ... but the majority of US voters all know that is not so. Still, those believers would 'walk the plank' for the current President ... sooooooo, let 'em walk the plank.
View attachment 1739080FAG - (definition 3)
(noun) offensive word used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a homosexual​
Since the discussion of Lexicons came up, maybe you should consider discussions in Parseltongue using the Pure-******* Dictionary. That should rock a few boats when you discuss cuckold. Check it out, I think you'll like it: http://www.theparselmouth.com/
Have a great day ...
View attachment 1739091
Thanks Mac, I am who I am and I stick by my values. I will check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back