What's the big deal, anyway?

Whta's the big deal with black men wanting white women and white women- and, apparently, their bf/husband- wanting black dick? Is it just sex or domination? Is it- as it seems to be on the few sites I've visited- that black men want revenge on white men for... what- everything blacks don't have, was put through or can't get by hard work? That's racism. Plus, if it wasn't for white men- no offense intended- black Americans...westerners...would still be in Africa or slaves to muslims. Don't you think just being here is more than enough reason to 'thank' white people? I should think so. And, if you're so pissed at 'white America' try moving back to Africa- I don't think anyone is forsing you guys to stay here.

So, someone give me a decent reason (other than the BS ones mentioned above) why I should allow some black guy to have my wife. If you can convince me with rational and logical thoughts then I will be glad to convince her that you're the man she needs. And it won't have anything to do with race, history, revenge or anything except sex.

This thread is obviously meant only for mature and intelligent people so think about it before you answer.

Thank you, 'Friend'.
It is patently clear you are wanting some black cock badly.

Whta's the big deal with black men wanting white women and white women- and, apparently, their bf/husband- wanting black dick? Is it just sex or domination? Is it- as it seems to be on the few sites I've visited- that black men want revenge on white men for... what- everything blacks don't have, was put through or can't get by hard work? That's racism. Plus, if it wasn't for white men- no offense intended- black Americans...westerners...would still be in Africa or slaves to muslims. Don't you think just being here is more than enough reason to 'thank' white people? I should think so. And, if you're so pissed at 'white America' try moving back to Africa- I don't think anyone is forsing you guys to stay here.

So, someone give me a decent reason (other than the BS ones mentioned above) why I should allow some black guy to have my wife. If you can convince me with rational and logical thoughts then I will be glad to convince her that you're the man she needs. And it won't have anything to do with race, history, revenge or anything except sex.

This thread is obviously meant only for mature and intelligent people so think about it before you answer.

Thank you, 'Friend'.

i'm sure the native americans (weird name given they were there before america existed) feel the same way about white europeans.

now that being said, i don't really know what the big deal is with black men either. don't get me wrong, i have a couple of regular black lovers of my own and i've been with groups of black men a few times now and enjoy myself very much. but i don't really get the whole bbc thing the way it's made out to be, ie with white men being cuckolded and humiliated, white women being owned by them, blah blah etc. i just don't get it but i appreciate that others do. and i'm pakistani so don't really fit the mould whichever way you look at it.

for me it's very much about the individual male. and whilst i have a soft spot for tall handsome nordic men (a very, very soft spot for them!), i've just tended to enjoy the men i like and make me feel good and have chemistry with. a decent sized cock helps make that chemistry. the two black guys i see often (but seperately), i see for the same reason i see the 2 white guys i see often (or the 5 or 6 or so other men i make/take booty calls to/from) - they're all funny, engaging, playful, sweet and fuck me the way i like to be fucked.

Below is a pic of our live-in and my husband.
_003.jpg
I don't only have sex with Black men.
_004Scott.JPG
_011.JPG
_013.JPG
_014.JPG
I just prefer sex with black Men.
_008.JPG
_007.jpg
My husband prefers me to have sex with Black Men. And I have found that Black Men are more apt to participate in group sex, gang bangs, etc. than white men. Black Men seem to be more accepting of what others see as unusual or strange, or even wrong.

I like making my husband happy. And what makes him happiest is when he gets to see me have sex with Black Men. I like that Black Men are more aggressive, sexually, and aren't afraid to take what they want. Too many white men that I have had sex with have been too cautious and afraid to ask for what they want. I like that the Black Men that I have had sex with have taken me, as a woman. And that makes me feel like a woman. I love that feeling.

When I have sex with a man, I want him to be wild and take me as a man should. I know of too many husband's that could be incredible lovers if they would just be Men. The problem is that too many men are afraid to ask for what they want, and even more afraid to actually take what they want.

I don't want a man to ask me if it is okay to do something with me, sexually. I want him to do what he wants, knowing that it is just sex and I want it as much as he does.

When we go to the adult theater and I strip down, lie on the floor, put on my blindfold and spread my legs, I like that the men who fuck me and let me suck their cocks aren't worried about what I want. I like that they take advantage of the situation and do what they want, or have always wanted to do. And that's the way sex should be.

There are times when I want intimacy with my husband, but when I have sex with other men I WANT TO BE FUCKED, TAKEN, USED!

When I have sex with other men, especially Black Men, I know I'm going to enjoy it. And I enjoy it most when they are animalistic, sexually. I like men who are take charge kinds of men. I prefer sex that is without thought, totally hedonistic. When I have sex with other men, I want them to do with me what other women won't allow them to.

What's the big deal? Look below.
100_7711.JPG 100_7614.JPG 100_7594.JPG
Just my two cent's worth

Thank you, 'Friend'.
My wife simply loves black men. She gets better and bigger orgasms. She squirts a LOT when she has sex with a black boyfriend.

She does love how black males look and make her feel in bed.

According to her they are longer, thicker, have more stamina.

I simply love to watch my wife getting satisfied to an extreme degree.

Our love for each other has become even bigger after she started having sex with a black man.

I derive HUGE sexual satisfaction bt watching the together.

It's a win win situation. Why shouldn't I let her cuckold me?
tumblr_onqi2pve2M1vbo10lo1_540.jpg

Back