What's the big deal, anyway?

friend

Couple
Whta's the big deal with black men wanting white women and white women- and, apparently, their bf/husband- wanting black dick? Is it just sex or domination? Is it- as it seems to be on the few sites I've visited- that black men want revenge on white men for... what- everything blacks don't have, was put through or can't get by hard work? That's racism. Plus, if it wasn't for white men- no offense intended- black Americans...westerners...would still be in Africa or slaves to muslims. Don't you think just being here is more than enough reason to 'thank' white people? I should think so. And, if you're so pissed at 'white America' try moving back to Africa- I don't think anyone is forsing you guys to stay here.

So, someone give me a decent reason (other than the BS ones mentioned above) why I should allow some black guy to have my wife. If you can convince me with rational and logical thoughts then I will be glad to convince her that you're the man she needs. And it won't have anything to do with race, history, revenge or anything except sex.

This thread is obviously meant only for mature and intelligent people so think about it before you answer.

Thank you, 'Friend'.

Yes I do. It just seems to b more common with black men.
Don't know why.

So basically it's all about size, not color, per se?
Ok, that makes sense. But a lot of black guys- that I've read on sites- are all about vengeance or revenge on white men. I find that a huge turn-off, even repulsive. I wonder how do your black guys treat your bf/hubby. It's all relative if you are only in it for size, though, I'd imagine.

Thanks for your feedback- that one pic was all it took. lol

I really enoyed your innate ability to carry on a deep and intellectual conversation. It warms my heart to see the truly gifted such as yourself. It's worms like you that cause so many questions and many others to scratch their heads in total disbelief of such practices as these showcased here. Of course, I don't mean to imply that you will actually comprehend anything I just stated but it needed to be said to the likes of you.

It was meant for you to leave while your wife enjoys herself, knucklehead ;-)

I stand corredted and am sorry, truly. I thought you were unwilling to converse in a rational and thought-provoking way. My forever apologies, Sir.

Silly me. LOL

And, yeah, you're probably right. That was quite a ...dong (?). I'm sure that lady had a blast.

Reactions: mop
Why does anyone have to convince you of anything? That's what I don't understand. I have been with white women and it has nothing to do with getting back at the white man. <Don't you think just being here is more than enough reason to 'thank' white people? I should think so.> I also have never thanked a white man for bring me and mine over in chains from Africa. Some people enjoy the fantasy and make it a real. Some of it is myth driven, some feel its a taboo. Whatever it is, its fun. No need to be ANALyzed.

Whta's the big deal with black men wanting white women and white women- and, apparently, their bf/husband- wanting black dick? Is it just sex or domination? Is it- as it seems to be on the few sites I've visited- that black men want revenge on white men for... what- everything blacks don't have, was put through or can't get by hard work? That's racism. Plus, if it wasn't for white men- no offense intended- black Americans...westerners...would still be in Africa or slaves to muslims. Don't you think just being here is more than enough reason to 'thank' white people? I should think so. And, if you're so pissed at 'white America' try moving back to Africa- I don't think anyone is forsing you guys to stay here.

So, someone give me a decent reason (other than the BS ones mentioned above) why I should allow some black guy to have my wife. If you can convince me with rational and logical thoughts then I will be glad to convince her that you're the man she needs. And it won't have anything to do with race, history, revenge or anything except sex.

This thread is obviously meant only for mature and intelligent people so think about it before you answer.

Thank you, 'Friend'.

Why does anyone have to convince you of anything? That's what I don't understand. I have been with white women and it has nothing to do with getting back at the white man. <Don't you think just being here is more than enough reason to 'thank' white people? I should think so.> I also have never thanked a white man for bring me and mine over in chains from Africa. Some people enjoy the fantasy and make it a real. Some of it is myth driven, some feel its a taboo. Whatever it is, its fun. No need to be ANALyzed.

Thank you, it's just sex, not Freudian psychoanalysis.

1. Before I offer my wife to anyone I want some answers- you did read my post, right?
2. You never had chains on you or were a slave and I never put anyone in chains or owned slaves- no living black American has ever been a slave to anyone and no living white American has ever owned slaves- this is exactly what I was referring to. No one owes you *******, man! Move back if long-past and dead history bothers you so much- hell, I'll buy you the one-way ticket if you stay there!! So, stop the lies, ignorance and stupidity from continuing to more generations of bigoted and self-imposed 'entitled' black people, dude! That's partially what's wrong today.
3. That is a much better response and more to what I was asking about. I did ask for a rational, logical discussion, remember?

Reactions: mop
My wife simply loves black men.

No really big explination is needed really.

She does love how they look and make her feel in bed.

I only go by what my wife says. When she says they are longer, thicker, have more stamina and better rhythm, who the fuck am I do disagree?

She also loves the confidence/swagger black men have. She seems more comfortable around black men than most white ones.

I also have never thanked a white man for bring me and mine over in chains from Africa.

One more thing- from what I see going on in Africa you should be thanking someone- maybe God- that you're in America instead of Africa. Consider the possible scenarios of you being there in today's world. Maybe a large plate of humble pie is just what you need. And, as an added tid-bit, the movie Tears of the Sun has a great quote by an African man to one of the US soldiers- 'an American with an African descent' (the proper way to state where one is from- 'America' always first or get the hell out- to all races!). You should watch the movie (again?). He said basically what I did- you're much better off here then there so be proud of who you are now- an American, not a descendant from Africa.

I'm an American with an English descent- I don't even think about the English part because I love America! Love her or leave her but stop whinning about things that never happened to you!

My wife simply loves black men.

No really big explination is needed really.

She does love how they look and make her feel in bed.

I only go by what my wife says. When she says they are longer, thicker, have more stamina and better rhythm, who the fuck am I do disagree?

She also loves the confidence/swagger black men have. She seems more comfortable around black men than most white ones.

Thanks. That's the kind of things I was looking for. I don't know jack about this lifestyle so I was asking cuz I was wondering. That's all.

The premise of your view is flawed from the beginning since you are basing your discussion/question on the idea that internet sites are true. <Is it- as it seems to be on the few sites I've visited- that black men want revenge on white men for... what- everything blacks don't have, was put through or can't get by hard work?> I would think a white man with the intelligence and rationality you have would not believe internet sites to be true. I was also never in chains. That's why I included "me and mine" I was thinking you were intelligent enough to get the historical reference, but you didn't. Frankly, I am intelligent, do quite well for myself financially. I don't need the white man's acceptance for anything. If a white man/woman are into the cuckold lifestyle for whatever reason, then I'm fine with it. Once again, why does anyone need to explain this lifestyle to you? If you find it erotic and interesting, go with it. If you are trying to understand this with a slide rule, you're just not going to get it.

Thanks. That's the kind of things I was looking for. I don't know jack about this lifestyle so I was asking cuz I was wondering. That's all.

To be fair, your post came off as kind of angry.

I don't think anyone wants revenge on anyone. They just want some good sex with people they like.

everything blacks don't have, was put through or can't get by hard work? That's racism.
No, the stereotype you throw out about "can't get by hard work", is racist on your part - and just the most obvious of a couple of prejudiced things in your post. I've seen it before, and it's just a new, more subtly passive-aggressive way of complaining about blacks being "uppity" and not knowing their place, and trying to cast whites as the victims (something the the Klu Klux Klan did after the Civil War). There may be some reverse racist stuff going on around here, but that's not really what you're addressing, and I don't think it's really what the bug you have up your butt towards blacks is about either.

A lot of the black guys on here seem to be professionals who've succeed quite well by "white" standards, by the way.

And I know black ******* who are being raised by grandparents who are struggling to help them because they themselves weren't allowed to have more than a 4th grade education in the segregated south, and people who had to leave everything behind and move to Colorado to get married because marriages between blacks and whites were forbidden in their home state (as late as the late 1960s), so the harm and discrimination is really not all as far past history as actual slavery.

One more thing- from what I see going on in Africa you should be thanking someone- maybe God- that you're in America instead of Africa. Consider the possible scenarios of you being there in today's world. Maybe a large plate of humble pie is just what you need. And, as an added tid-bit, the movie Tears of the Sun has a great quote by an African man to one of the US soldiers- 'an American with an African descent' (the proper way to state where one is from- 'America' always first or get the hell out- to all races!). You should watch the movie (again?). He said basically what I did- you're much better off here then there so be proud of who you are now- an American, not a descendant from Africa.

I'm an American with an English descent- I don't even think about the English part because I love America! Love her or leave her but stop whinning about things that never happened to you!

lol. I have never whinned. I have no idea of what life would have been for me if I were in Africa. Neither do you. I would have been shaped by my family and my community. Maybe I would have nothing, maybe I would be well off. Who knows.

No, the stereotype you throw out about "can't get by hard work", is racist on your part - and just the most obvious of a couple of prejudiced things in your post. I've seen it before, and it's just a new, more subtly passive-aggressive way of complaining about blacks being "uppity" and not knowing their place, and trying to cast whites as the victims (something the the Klu Klux Klan did after the Civil War). There may be some reverse racist stuff going on around here, but that's not really what you're addressing, and I don't think it's really what the bug you have up your butt towards blacks is about either.

A lot of the black guys on here seem to be professionals who've succeed quite well by "white" standards, by the way.

And I know black ******* who are being raised by grandparents who are struggling to help them because they themselves weren't allowed to have more than a 4th grade education in the segregated south, and people who had to leave everything behind and move to Colorado to get married because marriages between blacks and whites were forbidden in their home state (as late as the late 1960s), so the harm and discrimination is really not all as far past history as actual slavery.

Preach on!!

Back