What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

I won't deny those mental pictures help me perform better with my wife. We both must be thinking of the same while fucking.
It's good you can admit that Goliath. What hugely enhances my performance (and the length and girth and hardness of my cock) when I'm fucking my ex in the usual missionary position, is when my buddy hotly backs me up by doggying me from behind.

By cocking my butt well back and high at the end of my outstrokes I ensure that my prostate and seminal vesicles bear firmly against the head of my buddy's optimally-angled thrusting hardon.

In my buildup to orgasm the already incredibly heady and deeply visceral erotic sensations from having my bulging prostate and vesicles so beautifully fucked by my buddy escalate to overwhelming unbearablness such that when he ejaculates in me I in turn cum buckets in his wife who, on feeling my unusually heavy spurtings in the depths of her vagina, orgasms maximally convulsively with us.

The conversion of those "mental pictures" into stark and outrageously stimulating homosexual physical reality in our threesoming with my ex is the ultimate performance enhancer for me. Likewise for my buddy when my turn to top him comes around.

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew what I was in for when I could smell it on her as soon as she walked in. Could definitely tell tasting it that they went at it all night.
The scent and taste of semen can be very distinctively different as between different men according, for example, to race and age and also the length of time the guy has been carrying his load around in his balls and prostate and seminal vesicles before he gets to ejaculate.

For example, when I took up with my buddy, (who is black and bisexual) 6 years ago when he was was only 17, the scent and taste of his high-volume cumloads were intensely musky and slightly fishy and bleachy no matter how recently he had ejaculated by masturbation or from me fellating or fucking him.

When he started fucking my wife when he was 19, the semen he ejaculated in her had pretty much the same scents and tastes as when he and I had became lovers 2 years prior. Those scents and tastes have become from his very frequent sex with her even more distinctive and penetrating such that I'm easily able to distinguish them from my wife's highly arousing vaginal secretions when I go down on her after he has fucked and cum as copiously and deeply as he does in her.

My buddy's youth in combination with the great frequency of him fucking my wife, I believe has intensified the flavors and scents of his semen that linger deliciously in and around my wife's vagina for many hours after he has cum in her.

By contrast my cum is far less pungent and tasty than my buddy's but still sufficiently individual and arousing in its flavor for him to distinguish it from his and to hugely enjoy licking it out of my wife (now my ex since he married her 2 years ago) and getting off on it when he goes down on her after I've gone sloppy seconds after he has fucked and filled her.

If anything he seems to find the scent and flavor of my spunk even more aphrodisiac than I find his when I lick it from my ex's just-fucked vagina or savor it more directly straight from his cock.

But my ex has confided to me that she finds the aroma of my buddy's freshly ejaculated semen in her way more exciting and re-arousing than mine is or ever was.

So "Vive la difference" and trust your wife to get off on it hugely.

But always remember you cuckyhubbies "What's good for the Goose can be even better for the Gander".

And ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
my best experience as a cuck is without not doubt when my beloved Wife allows me to ******* the cum that flows out of Her, or to clean Her ass. It happens so rarely. Perhaps once a year. Perhaps twice. i think the last one (cleaning Her anus) is my best experience because is the only moment i'm allowed to touch Her, only with my tongue. Those are also the only moments i can see Her vagina, or any other vagina. The effect on me is devastating, since i'm pussy free since October 27th 2002 . In those occasions i always have an orgasm without touching myself and i cum inside my pants. i also enjoy afterwards, in my room, when i have to clean my soaked panties with my mouth. The vision of Her anus and vagina is going to stay in my mind for months.

The scent and taste of semen can be very distinctively different as between different men according, for example, to race and age and also the length of time the guy has been carrying his load around in his balls and prostate and seminal vesicles before he gets to ejaculate.

For example, when I took up with my buddy, (who is black and bisexual) 6 years ago when he was was only 17, the scent and taste of his high-volume cumloads were intensely musky and slightly fishy and bleachy no matter how recently he had ejaculated by masturbation or from me fellating or fucking him.

When he started fucking my wife when he was 19, the semen he ejaculated in her had pretty much the same scents and tastes as when he and I had became lovers 2 years prior. Those scents and tastes have become from his very frequent sex with her even more distinctive and penetrating such that I'm easily able to distinguish them from my wife's highly arousing vaginal secretions when I go down on her after he has fucked and cum as copiously and deeply as he does in her.

My buddy's youth in combination with the great frequency of him fucking my wife, I believe has intensified the flavors and scents of his semen that linger deliciously in and around my wife's vagina for many hours after he has cum in her.

By contrast my cum is far less pungent and tasty than my buddy's but still sufficiently individual and arousing in its flavor for him to distinguish it from his and to hugely enjoy licking it out of my wife (now my ex since he married her 2 years ago) and getting off on it when he goes down on her after I've gone sloppy seconds after he has fucked and filled her.

If anything he seems to find the scent and flavor of my spunk even more aphrodisiac than I find his when I lick it from my ex's just-fucked vagina or savor it more directly straight from his cock.

But my ex has confided to me that she finds the aroma of my buddy's freshly ejaculated semen in her way more exciting and re-arousing than mine is or ever was.

So "Vive la difference" and trust your wife to get off on it hugely.

But always remember you cuckyhubbies "What's good for the Goose can be even better for the Gander".

And ENJOY!!!

That was something I enjoyed right away as well. How much more pungent and intense she smelled after fucking him. I was overwhelmed by it the first time before she even had her clothes off. She’d even tell me she would crave his pungent scent. Something she definitely uses to tease now

That was something I enjoyed right away as well. How much more pungent and intense she smelled after fucking him. I was overwhelmed by it the first time before she even had her clothes off. She’d even tell me she would crave his pungent scent. Something she definitely uses to tease now

"How much more pungent and intense she smells after fucking him"---bareback, obviously. Compared to after you no doubt.

I find it so fucking hot that you can admit you enjoyed the scent of her lover's spunk in her straight(?!?)away.

And---be honest---don't you just LOVE it when your wife teases you about it?

I wish my ex would.

Sighhhhhhhhhh..................

Last edited:
my best experience as a cuck is without not doubt when my beloved Wife allows me to ******* the cum that flows out of Her, or to clean Her ass. It happens so rarely. Perhaps once a year. Perhaps twice. i think the last one (cleaning Her anus) is my best experience because is the only moment i'm allowed to touch Her, only with my tongue. Those are also the only moments i can see Her vagina, or any other vagina. The effect on me is devastating, since i'm pussy free since October 27th 2002 . In those occasions i always have an orgasm without touching myself and i cum inside my pants. i also enjoy afterwards, in my room, when i have to clean my soaked panties with my mouth. The vision of Her anus and vagina is going to stay in my mind for months.
that sounds very special indeed

"How much more pungent and intense she smells after fucking him"---bareback, obviously. Compared to after you no doubt.

I find it so fucking hot that you can admit you enjoyed the scent of her lover's spunk in her straight(?!?)away.

And---be honest---don't you just LOVE it when your wife teases you about it?

I wish my ex would.

Sighhhhhhhhhh..................

Well considering she usually teases me about it when I’m already overwhelmed cleaning her, yes I love it. And she knows she can tease me good about it, she’ll make me smell it but not let me taste while she tells me about it

As a bull it is a prestigious honor and a privilege that transcends beyond normal arousal to experience the exclusive love and pleasure of a another man's hotwife especially after he has taken the time to prepare her for me!

Such generosity can only be repaid with the uttermost respect and and the best display of sexual showmanship that any bbc and provide!
♠️😎

As a bull it is a prestigious honor and a privilege that transcends beyond normal arousal to experience the exclusive love and pleasure of a another man's hotwife especially after he has taken the time to prepare her for me!

Such generosity can only be repaid with the uttermost respect and and the best display of sexual showmanship that any bbc and provide!
😎
yes it must be extra special when the husband has taken time to prepare her for you. Has that happened often to you?

yes it must be extra special when the husband has taken time to prepare her for you. Has that happened often to you?
Yes many times in 11 years a single bull have hubby's prepared their lovely wives to be taken in ecstacy by me. It's the most intimate gesture that a hubby can make towards a bull and his wifes intimacy. To not only offer his wife's love to the bull but to prep her too is the ultimate part of the gesture that peaks the bulls arousal. It's the actual peak of ownership of a hotwife is this prep and exchange! Aside for the sex itself the prep and the assistance of hubby comes with it's own intimate level of excitement!

In the middle of playing with a couple of seriously dominant and verbal bulls, I could see that my girlfriend was beginning to feel overwhelmed and questioning if she should have kept this just a fantasy. I leaned in and kissed her and whispered. "WOW this is so damn hot. You look so sexy right now" It instantly relaxed her concerns.

The next morning as soon as I woke up I made love to her. Later she told me how she was worried I wouldn't want to be with her after she had followed through and my encouragement put her at ease.

That was the beginning of a lot of fun times sharing her.

Yes many times in 11 years a single bull have hubby's prepared their lovely wives to be taken in ecstacy by me. It's the most intimate gesture that a hubby can make towards a bull and his wifes intimacy. To not only offer his wife's love to the bull but to prep her too is the ultimate part of the gesture that peaks the bulls arousal. It's the actual peak of ownership of a hotwife is this prep and exchange! Aside for the sex itself the prep and the assistance of hubby comes with it's own intimate level of excitement!
Do hubbys have different ways of preparing their wives?

Do hubbys have different ways of preparing their wives?
Yes! Some will perform the foreplay and the sexual appetizers or have full on sex with their wives before the bull to prepare them for their bulls.

I have experienced all of the above. I have had the couple where hubby participates in a threesome and usually goes first to losen the wife up for the bull. These guys usually pop in and out of the action between the wife and the bull. These guys will be ******* sleep and wake up and I'm still fucking after 3 to 4 hours.
I've experienced the hubby that only does the foreplay and eats the pussy to prepare for the bull.
Then there is the total sub hubby that doesn't get to do anything but clean up the mess oozing out of his wife!

Back