What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

She doesn't like 3somes. but I can watch her and she's fine with me jerking into a towel.
Into a towel, but not (may we take it?) into her mouth or onto her body or that of her strongly laboring lover, any or all three of which my buddy and my ex simply love me to do.

A case of different strokes for different folks I suppose..............

In your case slightly saddening though.

My wife may have a different opinion, but I love watching her satisfying her bull. Making noises during sex that I only get to hear when she has 9-10 inches of black cock in her. She say stuff like" that's it daddy give me that big black dick!, that right baby cum in my little pussy!, this is your pussy, etc. Just dirty talking sex. Then to hear the smack his hand makes on her ass. There really is to many thing to just pick one. I remember the first time we were standing around his kitchen and he pushed my wife down to her knees and pulled his dick out and told her to suck it. I stood there with a hard on watching as she sucked every inch. Then he handed me his ******* and told me to watch how good my wife drains his dick. My underwear were wet with pre come seeing her swallow what doindedclike a huge load. Even sliding her thumb up the bottom of his shaft so she cold milk the last drop from him.
Watching your wife on her knees sucking the Bull until he explodes into her mouth must incredible. Does she do that to you or is it only reserved for the Bull?

Almost always is when she feeds me. I lay on my back on the bed naked with my cage on. She will mount my face and then unlock my cage telling how little white penis is. As his cum flows down into my mouth I suck and get gulps of it as she strokes my little dick. She will always wait until she's empty before she allows me to cum. It's heaven being her cuck.

Into a towel, but not (may we take it?) into her mouth or onto her body or that of her strongly laboring lover, any or all three of which my buddy and my ex simply love me to do.

A case of different strokes for different folks I suppose..............

As I said, she is a little apprehensive of sex with more than one man at a time. It was difficult to persuade her to even sleep with a black guy. Now she loves it.
into her mouth or onto her body or that of her strongly laboring lover,
:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for your sympathy. If feels a little humiliating I must say, but still very exciting.

As I said, she is a little apprehensive of sex with more than one man at a time. It was difficult to persuade her to even sleep with a black guy. Now she loves it.

:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your sympathy. If feels a little humiliating I must say, but still very exciting.
I sensed that, and I know the feeling only too well.

Just imagine, if you will, what it's like for me sometimes to be watching my athletic young buddy plowing my beloved ex (now his wife) in the missionary position and me desperately wanting the huge head of his beautifully upcurved cock to be thrusting firmly rhythmically and relentlessly against the back of my bulging prostate and seminal vesicles instead of against her gaping cum-thirsty cervix.

Now that IS exciting----and a tad humiliating too.

Last edited:
First was the first time it happened I could see a spark and change in her eyes while she was getting pounded by his bulls large black dick and noticing how open her legs were for him and just natural she seemed taking another mans larger cock in front of me, quietly atleast that time, processing it all, and then telling him to cum in her pussy and then making eye contact with me immediately aferwards as to say to me "you know thats what I really need", as much as I needed a strange fit attractive male (this just happens to be a black guy per our agreement she would be black only) who was hung and could fuck her pussy, she also needed her lover to own her pussy and was no longer afraid of admitting it to herself or to me. It was so satisfying to see that truth come out and have to accept that was as big a part of what she needed as the other fit hung male fucking her..otherwise, her cup was never going to be full and the sexual beast inside always needing more. Seeing her get fucked after so long of a journey and seeing the real her come out to the light for the frist time was beyond works. Afterwards when she told me I was right then entire time about her and that she really needed to have sex with more than one man besides her partner to be satisfied and how much she enjoyed getting fucked and realized she wants to do it a lot, together with me there, was like complete vindication and pleasure and a weight lifted off my shoulders. No more doubts about what she really needed that I had sensed for so long.

I think the other best time was when we agreed to allow her relationship and feelings for a bull turn him into a regular boyfriend and i invited him over to our house for the weekend...She was half dressed the entire time and when they were making out I invited him into our marital bed to take her pussy there in our most sacred private place since we all agreed he would own her pussy when he was with us and I would submit to him as the dominate sexual provider for her. As a show of respect she wanted me to suck his cock and had discussed that with him earlier to see how he felt about it, him agreeing to humiliate and dominate me as a trade off , she would give her pussy solely to him whenever he wanted it or when she needed it he was welcome to come over and take her in our bed so long as I could also watch when I wanted or be there to assist and service them have better more comfortable sex. It was agreed she wouldn't have sex with me during all this for along time while we all adjusted to this new relationship dynamic and her saving her pussy for him, though I was encouraged and allowed to lick his cum out from her pussy afterwards as a submissive act to his superior cock taking my wife's pussy for me and she really wanted to experience him dominate me and her as well to see how it would feel to see me submit so much as to lessen her desire for sex with me and increase her desire for sex with her boyfriend while at the same time increase her love and affection for me by me allowing her to have this out of love as her husband which made her love me more, just in a different non-sexual manner and to experience what its like to find a select lover she has feelings for and we are both comfortable enough with that pleases her the best shes ever had and that also made me very very happy and eager to go down that path with her and imagine the fun and exploring we will do together.

Seeing my wifes chosen boyfriend pump his cum inside her in our bed while hearing her tell him she loves having sex with him and no one has ever pleased her like he does and John knows how much better and bigger his cock is wile our wedding and family pictures are right beside them and hes telling me how good my wifes pussyfeels and she needed a real man to fuck her pussy and that I couldnt satisfy her and her agreeing with him and then knowing where this could all go with us all exploring different roles and scenarios was very satisfying... and being right about that too, later on walking in on her bent over our couch being taken doggy style by him and not really acknowledging me other than him telling me i was just in time to feel him cumming inside his girlfriends tight pussy since it was his job now and her agreeing with him and then finally him cuckolding me with timing so that when she walked into the room i would be sucking his cock at just the right moment for her to see it and know hes dominanting me even when we were alone and seeing me be so submissive to him and his cock admittedly made her realize she didn't have a desire to have sex with me for the foreseeable future but she did realize she liked seeing me please her boyfriends cock and it made her realize how much better she enjoyed having sex with him and how she wanted his cock more and more infront of me and saw me her helper to be there with them and help them both have better sex with each other. that became my role as her husband with them or with any of her lovers..to serve and prep in anyway possible to make her and their sex more pleasurable and easier. Taking off her clothes, raising her dress, serving him and her, bringing water, towels, dressing up in her panties and dresses to increase their desire and bond that im not the sexual provider and sometimes to bath either one of them and afterwards,get them ready and ask her permission before sliding his hard erect cock inside her pussy and then asking him to please satisfy my wife's pussy with his superior cock like i can't..and building his ego while they are mating orjust anytime reminding him how much she loves having sex with him and letting him know I appreciate what hes doing and I wish I could but can't and how much we need him in our lives.

I was sitting trying to think of the best or my favorite time when I decided that every time is awesome and beautiful! Each guy has been a little different and special. And it has just gotten better and better over the years! Just so damn lucky!

There are two experiences and I can’t choose. Both are fantastic. One is beating off as she’s in the missionary position getting split in two with her legs high in the air. I’m
standing besides the bed, slightly hunched over and furiously beating my dicklet with two fingers to a rapid and powerful ejaculation. Second is getting sloppy seconds after she has been stretched and is soaking wet from her bbc, when she allows me to go inside her. I kinda just rub the head of my cock up and down her clit, careful not to blow it everywhere. I lube up my cock with her wetness and stick it in. I go in with absolutely no resistance And I can’t feel the walls of her pussy. It feels amazing and go short strokes not to fall out. She feels little to nothing and teases me. And quickly the orgasm engulfs me. And then it’s over as I’m twitching and convulsing all over her. Both are amazing
Sounds like my husband talking

First was the first time it happened I could see a spark and change in her eyes while she was getting pounded by his bulls large black dick and noticing how open her legs were for him and just natural she seemed taking another mans larger cock in front of me, quietly atleast that time, processing it all, and then telling him to cum in her pussy and then making eye contact with me immediately aferwards as to say to me "you know thats what I really need", as much as I needed a strange fit attractive male (this just happens to be a black guy per our agreement she would be black only) who was hung and could fuck her pussy, she also needed her lover to own her pussy and was no longer afraid of admitting it to herself or to me. It was so satisfying to see that truth come out and have to accept that was as big a part of what she needed as the other fit hung male fucking her..otherwise, her cup was never going to be full and the sexual beast inside always needing more. Seeing her get fucked after so long of a journey and seeing the real her come out to the light for the frist time was beyond works. Afterwards when she told me I was right then entire time about her and that she really needed to have sex with more than one man besides her partner to be satisfied and how much she enjoyed getting fucked and realized she wants to do it a lot, together with me there, was like complete vindication and pleasure and a weight lifted off my shoulders. No more doubts about what she really needed that I had sensed for so long.

I think the other best time was when we agreed to allow her relationship and feelings for a bull turn him into a regular boyfriend and i invited him over to our house for the weekend...She was half dressed the entire time and when they were making out I invited him into our marital bed to take her pussy there in our most sacred private place since we all agreed he would own her pussy when he was with us and I would submit to him as the dominate sexual provider for her. As a show of respect she wanted me to suck his cock and had discussed that with him earlier to see how he felt about it, him agreeing to humiliate and dominate me as a trade off , she would give her pussy solely to him whenever he wanted it or when she needed it he was welcome to come over and take her in our bed so long as I could also watch when I wanted or be there to assist and service them have better more comfortable sex. It was agreed she wouldn't have sex with me during all this for along time while we all adjusted to this new relationship dynamic and her saving her pussy for him, though I was encouraged and allowed to lick his cum out from her pussy afterwards as a submissive act to his superior cock taking my wife's pussy for me and she really wanted to experience him dominate me and her as well to see how it would feel to see me submit so much as to lessen her desire for sex with me and increase her desire for sex with her boyfriend while at the same time increase her love and affection for me by me allowing her to have this out of love as her husband which made her love me more, just in a different non-sexual manner and to experience what its like to find a select lover she has feelings for and we are both comfortable enough with that pleases her the best shes ever had and that also made me very very happy and eager to go down that path with her and imagine the fun and exploring we will do together.

Seeing my wifes chosen boyfriend pump his cum inside her in our bed while hearing her tell him she loves having sex with him and no one has ever pleased her like he does and John knows how much better and bigger his cock is wile our wedding and family pictures are right beside them and hes telling me how good my wifes pussyfeels and she needed a real man to fuck her pussy and that I couldnt satisfy her and her agreeing with him and then knowing where this could all go with us all exploring different roles and scenarios was very satisfying... and being right about that too, later on walking in on her bent over our couch being taken doggy style by him and not really acknowledging me other than him telling me i was just in time to feel him cumming inside his girlfriends tight pussy since it was his job now and her agreeing with him and then finally him cuckolding me with timing so that when she walked into the room i would be sucking his cock at just the right moment for her to see it and know hes dominanting me even when we were alone and seeing me be so submissive to him and his cock admittedly made her realize she didn't have a desire to have sex with me for the foreseeable future but she did realize she liked seeing me please her boyfriends cock and it made her realize how much better she enjoyed having sex with him and how she wanted his cock more and more infront of me and saw me her helper to be there with them and help them both have better sex with each other. that became my role as her husband with them or with any of her lovers..to serve and prep in anyway possible to make her and their sex more pleasurable and easier. Taking off her clothes, raising her dress, serving him and her, bringing water, towels, dressing up in her panties and dresses to increase their desire and bond that im not the sexual provider and sometimes to bath either one of them and afterwards,get them ready and ask her permission before sliding his hard erect cock inside her pussy and then asking him to please satisfy my wife's pussy with his superior cock like i can't..and building his ego while they are mating orjust anytime reminding him how much she loves having sex with him and letting him know I appreciate what hes doing and I wish I could but can't and how much we need him in our lives.
Very sensual story !

I find that last paragraph of your above post as hot as the mouth of Hell.

Your use in it of phrases like "Seeing my wife's chosen(!!) boyfriend pumping his spunk inside her in our bed" and your wife telling him while he's fucking her that John (that's you cuckyboi) knows how much bigger and better than your one her boyfriend's cock is while your wedding and family photos are right beside them, and how your wife wanted more and more of his cock in front of you etc etc, is extremely erotic. In fact totally wankworthy.

Last edited:
I sensed that, and I know the feeling only too well.
Just imagine, if you will, what it's like for me sometimes to be watching my athletic young buddy plowing my beloved ex (now his wife) in the missionary position and me desperately wanting the huge head of his beautifully upcurved cock to be thrusting firmly rhythmically and relentlessly against the back of my bulging prostate and seminal vesicles instead of against her gaping cum-thirsty cervix.
Now that IS exciting----and a tad humiliating too.
I won't deny those mental pictures help me perform better with my wife. We both must be thinking of the same while fucking.

Back