What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

I don't constantly think about them. Because Steve has been her lover since October and he has spent weekends with us and us with him, I know what they are doing, the same thing they do when I leave them on their own when he is here. It's hard to explain,.... I am jealous but no different than when he is fucking her and I am watching or joining in. I also don't have to imagine as we have so many videos of her with Steve (and Andy):threesome: .
22:20,
Steve just sent photo of Mrs J in the underwear I bought her last week, with the message " Just about to open my present, thank you".😈 They are probably fucking right now. :sex: So I am off to bed.:love: I know she is enjoying herself.:mstickle: It will be fun when she comes home though.😈
By far the most erotic immediate hit I get after returning home from work and being together again with my ex and her young husband (my best buddy and lover) is when I find them together after one of their fuck sessions and my naked ex gets out of bed for one reason or another and I detect the penetrating scent of my buddy's semen coming from her body.

My mind is instantly flooded with images of my buddy arched over my ex and frantically thrusting into her then burying and holding the full length his cock in her as he ejaculates and she orgasms beneath him.

Try as I might to suppress those beautiful but oddly very disturbing images, the heady penetrating and frankly aphrodisiac odour of my buddy's semen completely prevents me from doing so and I find myself vividly imagining the climactic pumpings and propulsings in my buddy's pelvis and cock as his multiple cumspurts fill and overflow my ex's orgasmically-clenching vagina.

On top of that I'm assailed by extremely arousing memories of my buddy's orgasmic giveaway gruntings quickly followed by his ecstatic crying out and all-too-familiar final prolonged groanings of immeasurably deep sexual satisfaction.

It never ceases to amaze me how instantly and surely those powerfully arousing images and memories can be triggered by the mereist whiff of the actually quite repellant odour of recently-ejaculated semen emanating from my just-fucked ex.

My sense of erotic wonder is almost enough to make me give up going sloppy-seconds with my ex and thereby avoid diluting the incredibly arousing seminal marker-scent of my buddy's now total ownership of her.

"Repelled and aroused?" do I hear somebody wonder?

Ahhhhhhhhh that mysterious and agonisingly addictive bitter-sweetness of being thoroughly and terminally cuckolded by my beloved and beautifully virile young buddy!!

The angst of it all is unbearable sometimes, but at other times so intensely wankworthy and energizing that I feel my own lesser cumspurts are being launched into the stratosphere enroute to Sex Heaven.

Last edited:
I think mine would have to be right now. We've had our bull stay with us during quarentine and things are going great. My wife has never been happier and I've basically permanently moved into the guest room. My wife had given me permission to jerk off while I listen to them fuck so that's been an everyday thing for me since they make no effort to be quiet and I can't help but hear the headboard bang off the wall every single night

I think mine would have to be right now. We've had our bull stay with us during quarentine and things are going great. My wife has never been happier and I've basically permanently moved into the guest room. My wife had given me permission to jerk off while I listen to them fuck so that's been an everyday thing for me since they make no effort to be quiet and I can't help but hear the headboard bang off the wall every single night
Sounds a great way of dealing with the lockdown. Does she ever let you watch? 🤓

Ahhh yes, its so fucking hot that headboard banging against the wall when one is in the next room, frantically masturbating knowing that each and every bang signals the finish of a full-length thrust of another man's rock-hard cock into one's ecstasizing wife.

With one's ear pressed flat to the wall one can sometimes pick up the giveaway wet sounds of the interthrustings of the lovers' genitals above the cryings and gruntings and heavy breathings and the slapping and thudding-together of the naked bodies.

Then come those final and much the loudest bangings of the headboard against the wall as the guy executes his custard strokes and you know that his long-held cumspurts are thumping hard against the back wall of your wife's maximally stretched-up vagina.

Then the abrupt stoppage of the headboard bangings. The guy's cock now thrust beyond balls-deep is still jerking orgasmically in your darling wife. She is crying out her love for him while he grunts his way through to the end of his ejaculation and the following deliciously deep after-throbbings of his cock and pelvis.

Then that fateful silence broken only by the soft sighings and murmurings and gentle kissings of the super-satisfied lovers.

Hot, or what?

Its been hard dealing with
Sharing her and raising another man *******
But love the tastes of
Her milky titties View attachment 3489065
I love that taste too. All the more because in my suckings on my ex-wife's breast I hotly imagine that it's not breast-milk that's being spurted into my mouth but the gushing impregnating semen of her young black new husband (my best buddy) who often as not is in the very act of fucking her while their third baby is suckling at her other breast.

When she eventually orgasms with my ejaculating buddy the let-down of her milk is torrential and causes the baby to ******* and splutter and pull away crying from the breast. Which of course means all the more milk for me.

A case of what goes around comes around?

What the heck, it's as sexy as fuck. Including for my buddy.

My wife may have a different opinion, but I love watching her satisfying her bull. Making noises during sex that I only get to hear when she has 9-10 inches of black cock in her. She say stuff like" that's it daddy give me that big black dick!, that right baby cum in my little pussy!, this is your pussy, etc. Just dirty talking sex. Then to hear the smack his hand makes on her ass. There really is to many thing to just pick one. I remember the first time we were standing around his kitchen and he pushed my wife down to her knees and pulled his dick out and told her to suck it. I stood there with a hard on watching as she sucked every inch. Then he handed me his ******* and told me to watch how good my wife drains his dick. My underwear were wet with pre come seeing her swallow what doindedclike a huge load. Even sliding her thumb up the bottom of his shaft so she cold milk the last drop from him.

Not something specifically cuck, but she loves it when I suck her tits and end up licking her now expanded pussy hole until she cums. And fuck, I love it too.
You mean you suck on her breasts while her black lover is actually fucking her?

I almost always suck on my ex's nipples while her young black new husband (my best buddy) is fucking her.

I love it too, mostly because when I do that her orgasms with him are way more numerous and noisey and convulsive than when I don't.

Last edited:
Back