What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

Yeah, moaning like I'd never heard before. At first I thought she was exaggerating but she didn't know I was in the house. A month or so later I seen his cock and knew her moans were real
How often did she invite him around and did you ever get to watch?

How often did she invite him around and did you ever get to watch?
She has 2 regulars, 1 more so than the other. the first is uauly 2,3,4 times a week, whereas the other is usually once every 2 weeks (he works away a lot).

I didn't watch at first and didn't really have any interest. This was until they came in the bedroom while I was sleeping, started fucking and woke me up

It doesn't sound selfish at all. Must be an amazing feeling for your wife. Does she make you clean up afterwards?
No, she doesn't. I'm very discreet with that. I had another story with a neighbour lady before and she knows about it. Sloppy seconds perhaps.

My husband says the best experience he ever had (and he's had them all), was when I sat on his dick reverse cowgirl, let him get in all the way, then laid back on his chest,,,at which time my bull came up between my legs and slid his massive cock into me, right on top of my husband's. As he worked his way into me deeper and deeper with each stroke, my husband could feel him approaching the underside of the head of his dick,,,then he felt him pass it as he went deeper into territory unknown to my hub,,,as if that wasn't enough, when he came he pushed it deep into me. Both his underside and my husband's was rubbing against each other, so every pulse of his ejaculation was felt by my hub's dick,,,which brought my hub off to an incredible orgasm, with my bull still buried in me he felt my husband's pulses too,,,meanwhile I wasn't aware of any of this and was in the throws of multiple orgasms,,,good times!

My best experience was last year, We have become snowbirds, My wife's favorite bull flew down to Florida from St. Louis to spend a few days. Always before he had brought his girl friend with him. Last year, he came alone. I got the guest bedroom and they took the master bedroom. For three days and nights, I listened to sounds of them fucking and her sucking him. As he was leaving, he told her that next year,, she was not to wear anything so he could fuck her anywhere and any time he wanted.

That has provide a lot of inspiration for fantasies, He is to fly down this week. It should be even better this time.

My best experience was last year, We have become snowbirds, My wife's favorite bull flew down to Florida from St. Louis to spend a few days. Always before he had brought his girl friend with him. Last year, he came alone. I got the guest bedroom and they took the master bedroom. For three days and nights, I listened to sounds of them fucking and her sucking him. As he was leaving, he told her that next year,, she was not to wear anything so he could fuck her anywhere and any time he wanted.

That has provide a lot of inspiration for fantasies, He is to fly down this week. It should be even better this time.
Looks like she is going to have a very special week. Does she ever let you watch or take pics to show you?

Mrs J text this morning that she had arrived at Steve's and to tell me she loves me. I replied that I loved her and to have a lovely time but it hasn't been delivered. I presume she's turned her phone off for the weekend.:D:exciting:.
I am certain they will have lovely time:blackgrimace:. Will you spend all weekend imagining what they are doing? I wonder what they are doing at this exact moment?

I "know" what they are doing :sex: :exciting::lips: as Steve has been her lover since October, and if you have read Our story so far. you will "know" what they get up to.😜
Yes Your Story so far is wonderful and I have enjoyed reading it a few times. What i meant is that do you spend the weekend constantly thinking about exactly what they are doing? Eg she is just about to take him in her mouth?

My husband says the best experience he ever had (and he's had them all), was when I sat on his dick reverse cowgirl, let him get in all the way, then laid back on his chest,,,at which time my bull came up between my legs and slid his massive cock into me, right on top of my husband's. As he worked his way into me deeper and deeper with each stroke, my husband could feel him approaching the underside of the head of his dick,,,then he felt him pass it as he went deeper into territory unknown to my hub,,,as if that wasn't enough, when he came he pushed it deep into me. Both his underside and my husband's was rubbing against each other, so every pulse of his ejaculation was felt by my hub's dick,,,which brought my hub off to an incredible orgasm, with my bull still buried in me he felt my husband's pulses too,,,meanwhile I wasn't aware of any of this and was in the throws of multiple orgasms,,,good times!
That sounds such an incredible experience and told so beautifully. Thank you. It must also have been amazing for your husband to feel your body on top of his and how it moved as the bull thrust into you. And having your mouth close to his he must have been able to heard every moan of pleasure you made :love:

Back