What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

I have 2 experiences that I can’t choose between. The 1st was when she experienced BBC for the 1st time and he started with a condom and she told him to remove it and he fucked her bareback. My sexy wife was moaning very loudly and saying to him fuck me with your black cock and cum in me. I want to feel you cum inside me! Very very sexy and amazing to watch.
The 2nd time was when she came home after being with her Welsh boyfriend at the time. He had a big white cock ( I know because I’d seen it in the football showers). She got into bed and was as horny as hell and got me to eat her freshly fucked pussy saying things like can you taste that welsh cum in me and I love how he fucks me with his big cock, it feels amazing and he gets way deeper than you. It was so sexy hearing my wife talking like that as I licked her used pussy!

I have 2 experiences that I can’t choose between. The 1st was when she experienced BBC for the 1st time and he started with a condom and she told him to remove it and he fucked her bareback. My sexy wife was moaning very loudly and saying to him fuck me with your black cock and cum in me. I want to feel you cum inside me! Very very sexy and amazing to watch.
The 2nd time was when she came home after being with her Welsh boyfriend at the time. He had a big white cock ( I know because I’d seen it in the football showers). She got into bed and was as horny as hell and got me to eat her freshly fucked pussy saying things like can you taste that welsh cum in me and I love how he fucks me with his big cock, it feels amazing and he gets way deeper than you. It was so sexy hearing my wife talking like that as I licked her used pussy!
Yes hard to choose between those two. Perhaps if you had licked her pussy after her 1st BBC that would have got top billing. How often does she see other guys?

those words are heaven on earth for a cuck to hear coming out of her mouth as you do your cuck duty.

For me, it would be the first time I heard them fucking. At the time I didn't know he was black, I just remember thinking to myself, who is this guy?! They were fucking for what seemed hours, while I was on the sofa downstairs listening. That is where her love of black men came from
i bet it was lovely listening to them. Could you hear her moaning? And did you go upstairs afterwards?

To many To count lol. Getting pictures while at work from her phone or the guy fucking her phone. Coming home and seeing her riding an cock and making out with an guy on our couch, coming home and she tells me to find where the guy came on her by licking her body (most guys came on her tits and ass but I would explore anyways). Double vaginal with my ex and another guy. Coming home and my ex saying she hung out with one of our regulars and say do you think we had sex. Licking my ex’s pussy while she sucked my cock and another guy fucked her. Licking cum off her tits and kissing her with it in my mouth. All kinds of crazy fun things I miss lol!

To many To count lol. Getting pictures while at work from her phone or the guy fucking her phone. Coming home and seeing her riding an cock and making out with an guy on our couch, coming home and she tells me to find where the guy came on her by licking her body (most guys came on her tits and ass but I would explore anyways). Double vaginal with my ex and another guy. Coming home and my ex saying she hung out with one of our regulars and say do you think we had sex. Licking my ex’s pussy while she sucked my cock and another guy fucked her. Licking cum off her tits and kissing her with it in my mouth. All kinds of crazy fun things I miss lol!
So many amazing experiences, Licking her body to find out where he had cum sounds esp hot!!! As does licking her pussy whilst another guy fucked her. Thanks for sharing

The best by far is letting her be with him alone....If you guys haven't tried this it's the Mount Everest of this lifestyle....watching her getting ready to be in a bed with him and no one else in the room......seeing her drive away to be with him.....as the hours pass knowing she has him inside her and there is nothing between them....he's going to cum inside her.........and they are all alone.......she's holding him in her arms as he cums deep inside her......when you are present they go through the motions....when it's just the two of them their bodies reach another level of excitement.....she enjoys it way more just ask her....then just try it one time.....you'll love it.

The best by far is letting her be with him alone....If you guys haven't tried this it's the Mount Everest of this lifestyle....watching her getting ready to be in a bed with him and no one else in the room......seeing her drive away to be with him.....as the hours pass knowing she has him inside her and there is nothing between them....he's going to cum inside her.........and they are all alone.......she's holding him in her arms as he cums deep inside her......when you are present they go through the motions....when it's just the two of them their bodies reach another level of excitement.....she enjoys it way more just ask her....then just try it one time.....you'll love it.
Thanks for the recommendation - we will definitely be trying that out! Do you reclaim her when she returns?

Back