What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

Watching my wife being openly fucked in a bar by her bbc lover with them being watched by most people in the bar and one black lady telling Del her black lover to fuck the white begging bitch whore hard show her husband how to fuck the white bitch . Give her cunt a good fucking and fill the whore with your spunk

Last edited:
Hearing her enjoy and almost need cuckold activities knowing she could not be so dominated if I was not their as if I was left out and in not knowing worried about her being so intimate then this would be to risky. So wanting her to have what he can not give her its natural to enjoy hearing her get pleasure in humiliating her cuck in front of her bull in whatever way she enjoys. It’s innately pleasurable for a cuck to the point of near ******* to hear her enjoy and even cum watching him accept his role as it means he has given his wife what she wants and so being made beta is inconsequential in how it’s done as her pleasure in being used dominated and owned is so intoxicating to her and therefore her cuck. It’s why you started the entire journey. Said another way, this won’t work if she does not enjoy it and if you did not want her to have that pleasure. So hearing her verbally enjoy seeing what’s asked is very pleasurable for us. Something she can repeat when she lets you cum. For me I most enjoy doing what’s asked hearing sph as it shows my obedience is solely to secure better fucking as being beta creates comfort for all and in reality they do fuck better and hearing her enjoy sph while watching her cuck be made beta even telling her bull how much she thinks little cock caged cucks should readily do as asked is hot. All in roll. Reassurance of comfort in role is pleasurable for all in this shared experience. A cucks role is to obey and serve knowing it’s what makes his wife’s pleasure possible. Her enjoyment is a cucks prohibited substance otherwise we would not have a role. Without her pleasure in seeing cuck humiliated the husband has no role, would not be involved and for many this would be seen as dangerous to the marriage and so many wives would not get to completely embrace this experience. Without her this picture is not in any way desirable for heterosexual men, just not what we want, never have, never will, but with her like this woman wanting or needing at times to see all are comfortable well then what was near an aversion becomes of no consequence, such is a cucks desire and elation to hear her pleased. It matters not what that is, it’s up to them.

Attachments

• E038FD61-1DFF-4A47-943C-AF1947498B40.jpeg
    E038FD61-1DFF-4A47-943C-AF1947498B40.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 30
One of my best was with my ex wife...
We had planned to go out to a local bar/leisure centre before going to the house of a black guy we had met a few times previously. About 30 mins before we were due to leave our babysitter blobbed feeling very unwell. My wife was almost ready so we decided she ought to go alone and I would babysit.
She was wearing knee high boots, stockings, a knee length skirt, a low top and a leather jacket. She jumped into the taxi and went to the centre. I received updates and then it was time for her to leave there at about 9.30 pm she said she was in the taxi so where should she go? Home or his?
Where do you want to go? I asked her. Go to his if you want..... ok came the reply.
I received text updates, in taxi, nearly there, there......
Quiet. Then after a few minutes, I’m sat on the sofa having a whisky. Then silence. We’re just talking.
My mind was doing cartwheels. Then...... we’re going upstairs. I was so utterly aroused and the quiet from her heightened that as the imagination goes crazy.
We‘re in his bedroom then silence.
Then my phone rang, a face time call, I answered. All I could see was his Black cock in my wife’s mouth as her blond head bobbed up and down on him and the sounds of her greedily sucking him off. Then after a minute the call rang off.
Silence. Another call, another face time. His head buried between my wife’s thighs and her moaning and crying in pleasure. She hung up.
More silence eventually broken by a voice call, I answered to hear my wife getting fucked And listened for a few minutes before more silence.
Finally my last call when all she said was “He’s fucking my arse” before hanging up.
Eventually, after a good hour or more since they were going upstairs a text, Getting dressed.... then just having a ******* waiting for the taxi.
Finally, I’m in the taxi.
I was so eager for her arrival. I was so eager for her.
The taxi pulled up and I was already waiting with the door unlocked.
When she came in we kissed fiercely & without messing her tits we’re out and her skirt pulled up around her waist. Her knickers were unceremoniously removed and I buried my head into her well fucked and soiled pussy. ”He spunked in my pussy” so I licked her harder as they tasted so good, it wasn’t long before I thrust into her soiled, swollen and stretched hole before quickly filling her up.
Afterwards I found out he’d cum in her arse too so when we were in bed I duly obliged and added my own seed to that orifice.

Last edited:
my best experience as a cuck is when my wife's BULL allows me to clean my wife's vagina after being fucked by HIM or other MEN. It doesn't happen very often, because most of the time she is annaly fucked, and also because HE considers that's a privilege i have to earn. And i know that's right. i can't express in words what i feel when i'm allow to clean my wife's vagina. When her BULL says «clean your slutty wife faggot!» i don't know, it's like my whole body fills up with oil warm. When my tongue comes into contact with her vagina my clit instantly becomes hard. Of course the semen reminds me all the time that it wasn't me who filled her, and that I'm not a real man, but i can't explain... In that moment, even knowing that I am not a man, I feel a very special kind of pride, i don't know how to explain it, a heterosexual pride... kind of.

One of my best was with my ex wife...
We had planned to go out to a local bar/leisure centre before going to the house of a black guy we had met a few times previously. About 30 mins before we were due to leave our babysitter blobbed feeling very unwell. My wife was almost ready so we decided she ought to go alone and I would babysit.
She was wearing knee high boots, stockings, a knee length skirt, a low top and a leather jacket. She jumped into the taxi and went to the centre. I received updates and then it was time for her to leave there at about 9.30 pm she said she was in the taxi so where should she go? Home or his?
Where do you want to go? I asked her. Go to his if you want..... ok came the reply.
I received text updates, in taxi, nearly there, there......
Quiet. Then after a few minutes, I’m sat on the sofa having a whisky. Then silence. We’re just talking.
My mind was doing cartwheels. Then...... we’re going upstairs. I was so utterly aroused and the quiet from her heightened that as the imagination goes crazy.
We‘re in his bedroom then silence.
Then my phone rang, a face time call, I answered. All I could see was his Black cock in my wife’s mouth as her blond head bobbed up and down on him and the sounds of her greedily sucking him off. Then after a minute the call rang off.
Silence. Another call, another face time. His head buried between my wife’s thighs and her moaning and crying in pleasure. She hung up.
More silence eventually broken by a voice call, I answered to hear my wife getting fucked And listened for a few minutes before more silence.
Finally my last call when all she said was “He’s fucking my arse” before hanging up.
Eventually, after a good hour or more since they were going upstairs a text, Getting dressed.... then just having a ******* waiting for the taxi.
Finally, I’m in the taxi.
I was so eager for her arrival. I was so eager for her.
The taxi pulled up and I was already waiting with the door unlocked.
When she came in we kissed fiercely & without messing her tits we’re out and her skirt pulled up around her waist. Her knickers were unceremoniously removed and I buried my head into her well fucked and soiled pussy. ”He spunked in my pussy” so I licked her harder as they tasted so good, it wasn’t long before I thrust into her soiled, swollen and stretched hole before quickly filling her up.
Afterwards I found out he’d come in her arse too so when we were in bed I duly obliged and added my own seed to that orifice too.
Amazing story, you are a very lucky man.

Back