What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

Tough choices.. feeling how soaking wet my wife is for her bull before he even arrives and then wrapping my hand around his thick rock hard cock and inserting him into her amazes me to feel how turned on they are for each other and to feel how superior his cock is to mine and to think how satisfying the sex will be for both of them to feel that tight, wet squeeze, but I also love to see how much she craves his sperm inside of her that she will beg him for it and then to afterwards have sloppy seconds while she lays their bored after having countless orgasms with him and for her to ask me to pull out while his seed is deep inside her. It's taught me that penetration and breeding rights should belong only to black bulls and that my role and the role of other white bois is to support those efforts.

The expression, of joy, satisfaction and dis-belief she had on her return from one Bull (he was heavy into Yoga), that he could keep pounding her pussy for over 2 hours at a time without cumming. The control he had she said was amazing. She said unless she had experienced it herself she would never have believed it. She was sore for several days. Unfortunately he was great in bed but lacked skills outside the bedroom to make it work long term.
Had she not cuckolded me, she would never had that experience and I am glad that she had the chance to experience how mind blowing sex can be.

Last edited:
The expression, of joy, satisfaction and dis-belief she had on her return from one Bull (he was heavy into Yoga), that he could keep pounding her pussy for over 2 hours at a time without cumming. The control he had she said was amazing. She said unless she had experienced it herself she would never have believed it. She was sore for several days. Unfortunately he was great in bed but lacked skills outside the bedroom to make it work long term.
Had she not cuckolded me, she would never had that experience and I am glad that she had the chance.
2 hours is very impressive! Did she allow you to lick her afterwards or was she too sore?

There are two experiences and I can’t choose. Both are fantastic. One is beating off as she’s in the missionary position getting split in two with her legs high in the air. I’m
standing besides the bed, slightly hunched over and furiously beating my dicklet with two fingers to a rapid and powerful ejaculation. Second is getting sloppy seconds after she has been stretched and is soaking wet from her bbc, when she allows me to go inside her. I kinda just rub the head of my cock up and down her clit, careful not to blow it everywhere. I lube up my cock with her wetness and stick it in. I go in with absolutely no resistance And I can’t feel the walls of her pussy. It feels amazing and go short strokes not to fall out. She feels little to nothing and teases me. And quickly the orgasm engulfs me. And then it’s over as I’m twitching and convulsing all over her. Both are amazing

Last edited:
Back