What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

Do hubbys have different ways of preparing their wives?
I prepare my wife (now my ex) for the opening penetration by my young buddy (her new husband) only and simply by very lovingly kissing her on the mouth while my naked buddy is positioning his hips between her parted thighs and she is caressing his erection prior to me guiding it into her.

I get very aroused myself when at those times, especially while she is actually taking his cock up her, she murmurs into my mouth that she still loves me and that I'm a much more arousing kisser than he is.

Admittedly he is much younger than I am and has way less sexual experience with her than I have had since I met her as a young.

He gets so horny to fuck her in our threesomes that he usually rushes his foreplay with her, especially the erotic deep kissing which she loves and I have to say is one of my fortes----which my buddy knows very well from my romancing him in private and envies me for.

But he more than makes up for his rushed and inexpert kissing by his lengthier and way more satisfying fuckings of her. That's Youth for you. It wins every time.

Sighhhhh............

1. my ex-wife agreed this was what she needed and it was like I was getting to see the full her for the first time. She had opened her deepest desires and brought them to light to me and affirmed my suspicion and desires were hers too.
Then the others were the first time she met and i witnessed her with the bull which would eventually become her boyfriend for a bit:
2.Witnessing her reaction the first time her first bull came in the hotel room naked for her and how relaxed and natural she looked grabbing and sucking his cock right away in her skimpy lingerie she bought specifically to look pretty for him.
3.Next would be me being close to her holding her hand at the exact moment she told this same bull to cum inside her pussy and moments later he pumped his perfect oversized cock into her tiny pussy which wasn't made for that large a cock to fit in and feeling his body quiver as he ejaculated a heavy load into her pussy and her letting go of my hand and grabbing his ass to keep him inside her afterwards.
4. I think the other moment was when I realized the bull wasn't just there to fill my role as her sexual provider, he was saving our marriage and performing a huge psychological service to us as a couple. Him fulfilling his duty was keeping us together..freeing me of the burden of having to keep up with her sexually, relieving me of the fear of her cheating and her of the fear of needing/wanting to cheat, in the space of my former role he was opening up the door for her and I like/accept these changes and get comfortable enough that her seeing me be accepting of my beta role, maybe feel more comfortable opening up to me her husband, later on to talk about her sexual feelings, issues with her lovers like a wife would expect to do for any other issue in her life/marriage.

First was the first time it happened I could see a spark and change in her eyes while she was getting pounded by his bulls large black dick and noticing how open her legs were for him and just natural she seemed taking another mans larger cock in front of me, quietly atleast that time, processing it all, and then telling him to cum in her pussy and then making eye contact with me immediately aferwards as to say to me "you know thats what I really need", as much as I needed a strange fit attractive male (this just happens to be a black guy per our agreement she would be black only) who was hung and could fuck her pussy, she also needed her lover to own her pussy and was no longer afraid of admitting it to herself or to me. It was so satisfying to see that truth come out and have to accept that was as big a part of what she needed as the other fit hung male fucking her..otherwise, her cup was never going to be full and the sexual beast inside always needing more. Seeing her get fucked after so long of a journey and seeing the real her come out to the light for the frist time was beyond works. Afterwards when she told me I was right then entire time about her and that she really needed to have sex with more than one man besides her partner to be satisfied and how much she enjoyed getting fucked and realized she wants to do it a lot, together with me there, was like complete vindication and pleasure and a weight lifted off my shoulders. No more doubts about what she really needed that I had sensed for so long.

I think the other best time was when we agreed to allow her relationship and feelings for a bull turn him into a regular boyfriend and i invited him over to our house for the weekend...She was half dressed the entire time and when they were making out I invited him into our marital bed to take her pussy there in our most sacred private place since we all agreed he would own her pussy when he was with us and I would submit to him as the dominate sexual provider for her. As a show of respect she wanted me to suck his cock and had discussed that with him earlier to see how he felt about it, him agreeing to humiliate and dominate me as a trade off , she would give her pussy solely to him whenever he wanted it or when she needed it he was welcome to come over and take her in our bed so long as I could also watch when I wanted or be there to assist and service them have better more comfortable sex. It was agreed she wouldn't have sex with me during all this for along time while we all adjusted to this new relationship dynamic and her saving her pussy for him, though I was encouraged and allowed to lick his cum out from her pussy afterwards as a submissive act to his superior cock taking my wife's pussy for me and she really wanted to experience him dominate me and her as well to see how it would feel to see me submit so much as to lessen her desire for sex with me and increase her desire for sex with her boyfriend while at the same time increase her love and affection for me by me allowing her to have this out of love as her husband which made her love me more, just in a different non-sexual manner and to experience what its like to find a select lover she has feelings for and we are both comfortable enough with that pleases her the best shes ever had and that also made me very very happy and eager to go down that path with her and imagine the fun and exploring we will do together.

Seeing my wifes chosen boyfriend pump his cum inside her in our bed while hearing her tell him she loves having sex with him and no one has ever pleased her like he does and John knows how much better and bigger his cock is wile our wedding and family pictures are right beside them and hes telling me how good my wifes pussyfeels and she needed a real man to fuck her pussy and that I couldnt satisfy her and her agreeing with him and then knowing where this could all go with us all exploring different roles and scenarios was very satisfying... and being right about that too, later on walking in on her bent over our couch being taken doggy style by him and not really acknowledging me other than him telling me i was just in time to feel him cumming inside his girlfriends tight pussy since it was his job now and her agreeing with him and then finally him cuckolding me with timing so that when she walked into the room i would be sucking his cock at just the right moment for her to see it and know hes dominanting me even when we were alone and seeing me be so submissive to him and his cock admittedly made her realize she didn't have a desire to have sex with me for the foreseeable future but she did realize she liked seeing me please her boyfriends cock and it made her realize how much better she enjoyed having sex with him and how she wanted his cock more and more infront of me and saw me her helper to be there with them and help them both have better sex with each other. that became my role as her husband with them or with any of her lovers..to serve and prep in anyway possible to make her and their sex more pleasurable and easier. Taking off her clothes, raising her dress, serving him and her, bringing water, towels, dressing up in her panties and dresses to increase their desire and bond that im not the sexual provider and sometimes to bath either one of them and afterwards,get them ready and ask her permission before sliding his hard erect cock inside her pussy and then asking him to please satisfy my wife's pussy with his superior cock like i can't..and building his ego while they are mating orjust anytime reminding him how much she loves having sex with him and letting him know I appreciate what hes doing and I wish I could but can't and how much we need him in our lives.
"Seeing my wife's chosen boyfriend pump his cum inside her in our bed..." etc etc etc.

Man that is so fucking vivid and hot! Every time I read it I get a raging hardon.

By far the most erotic immediate hit I get after returning home from work and being together again with my ex and her young husband (my best buddy and lover) is when I find them together after one of their fuck sessions and my naked ex gets out of bed for one reason or another and I detect the penetrating scent of my buddy's semen coming from her body.

My mind is instantly flooded with images of my buddy arched over my ex and frantically thrusting into her then burying and holding the full length his cock in her as he ejaculates and she orgasms beneath him.

Try as I might to suppress those beautiful but oddly very disturbing images, the heady penetrating and frankly aphrodisiac odour of my buddy's semen completely prevents me from doing so and I find myself vividly imagining the climactic pumpings and propulsings in my buddy's pelvis and cock as his multiple cumspurts fill and overflow my ex's orgasmically-clenching vagina.

On top of that I'm assailed by extremely arousing memories of my buddy's orgasmic giveaway gruntings quickly followed by his ecstatic crying out and all-too-familiar final prolonged groanings of immeasurably deep sexual satisfaction.

It never ceases to amaze me how instantly and surely those powerfully arousing images and memories can be triggered by the mereist whiff of the actually quite repellant odour of recently-ejaculated semen emanating from my just-fucked ex.

My sense of erotic wonder is almost enough to make me give up going sloppy-seconds with my ex and thereby avoid diluting the incredibly arousing seminal marker-scent of my buddy's now total ownership of her.

"Repelled and aroused?" do I hear somebody wonder?

Ahhhhhhhhh that mysterious and agonisingly addictive bitter-sweetness of being thoroughly and terminally cuckolded by my beloved and beautifully virile young buddy!!

The angst of it all is unbearable sometimes, but at other times so intensely wankworthy and energizing that I feel my own lesser cumspurts are being launched into the stratosphere enroute to Sex Heaven.
It happened again when I got home from work today to find my beautiful buddy stark naked and wet-cocked in the kitchen making coffee to take upstairs to my just-fucked ex. But this time the intoxicating scent of his freshly-ejaculated semen was emanating not from my ex's vagina but from thick clots of it hanging in his thatch of wetly matted pubic hair and smearing his cock-root and groins.

He smiled very sexily back at me and I kissed him on the mouth which was still suffused with the intensely arousing scent of my ex's vulva. So I thrust my tongue into the back of his throat and he murmured his love for me all over it as if it was my cock.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Last edited:
My husband says the best experience he ever had (and he's had them all), was when I sat on his dick reverse cowgirl, let him get in all the way, then laid back on his chest,,,at which time my bull came up between my legs and slid his massive cock into me, right on top of my husband's. As he worked his way into me deeper and deeper with each stroke, my husband could feel him approaching the underside of the head of his dick,,,then he felt him pass it as he went deeper into territory unknown to my hub,,,as if that wasn't enough, when he came he pushed it deep into me. Both his underside and my husband's was rubbing against each other, so every pulse of his ejaculation was felt by my hub's dick,,,which brought my hub off to an incredible orgasm, with my bull still buried in me he felt my husband's pulses too,,,meanwhile I wasn't aware of any of this and was in the throws of multiple orgasms,,,good times!
Fucking perfect! Especially the homosexual cumming together. Oh man!!!

Okay for me it's happy and pleasured my wife is during the sex and the main one for me honestly is the fact that I've never seen her p**** squirt from anything other than a large BBC and I watched her have sex with a lot of people it's just kind of magic how a 7% BBC can work wonders on a white p****

My husband says the best experience he ever had (and he's had them all), was when I sat on his dick reverse cowgirl, let him get in all the way, then laid back on his chest,,,at which time my bull came up between my legs and slid his massive cock into me, right on top of my husband's. As he worked his way into me deeper and deeper with each stroke, my husband could feel him approaching the underside of the head of his dick,,,then he felt him pass it as he went deeper into territory unknown to my hub,,,as if that wasn't enough, when he came he pushed it deep into me. Both his underside and my husband's was rubbing against each other, so every pulse of his ejaculation was felt by my hub's dick,,,which brought my hub off to an incredible orgasm, with my bull still buried in me he felt my husband's pulses too,,,meanwhile I wasn't aware of any of this and was in the throws of multiple orgasms,,,good times!
Everyone should get to experience this. A thick rock hard BBC rubbing against your cock, making each other even harder. Feeling his thicker cock compress yours and his big balls on yours. Both your frenulums and the ridges of your glans rubbing against each other as they pass back and forth. And then feeling another man's underside throb against yours and bathe you in his semen as he orgasms, which will certainly trigger your own orgasms. All the while the woman is having rolling orgasms squeezing the Bull and Hubby closer together. Bulls probably won't admit they love this, but it makes the pussy feel much tighter too. Your sperm competing for her egg

Last edited:
Id have to say 2 moments stand out for me:
The first being the first time I watched Ems completely loose her self and orgasm massively around the black guys cock who would become our first regular bull. It was the first time seeing her orgasm with a black guy too as well as the first BBC creampie she had had since we got together. Blew my mind.

Now I like going down on my girl... The 2nd moment that stands out was the 1st time she looked at me, post orgasm glow, smile on her face, winked at her bull, looked me in the eye and ordered me to lick her out after her bull had just dumped a load in her while he watched.
She loved it, he loved it, I now love it ;)
You have a beautiful relationship

Back