What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

Everyone should get to experience this. A thick rock hard BBC rubbing against your cock, making each other even harder. Feeling his thicker cock compress yours and his big balls on yours. Both your frenulums and the ridges of your glans rubbing against each other as they pass back and forth. And then feeling another man's underside throb against yours and bathe you in his semen as he orgasms, which will certainly trigger your own orgasms. All the while the woman is having rolling orgasms squeezing the Bull and Hubby closer together. Bulls probably won't admit they love this, but it makes the pussy feel much tighter too. The wife and bull don't have to worry about hubby's sperm, because (read the book Sperm Wars by Robin Baker) the Bull's sperm will ******* the cuck's sperm and reach the egg first.
You have perfectly described the beautifully heady sensations of my buddy and I double-penetrating my ex and warmly and copiously ejaculating all over each others synchronously thrusting cocks.

It's such a wildly erotic and intensely brotherly thing for bisexual men to do isn't it.

Probably watching the first time she let her lover cum inside her pussy . he was not aware she had changed the rules .. he was thrusting harder, then approaching the point he would normally pull out. She gripped his arse tight and pull him back in .. the look of confusion, then hot desire as he started to cum .. .. and her face, as she felt hos cock throbbing deep inside her. a moment I will never forget.
I know that feeling only too well since the fateful night I watched and felt my beautiful black buddy (and hitherto secret lover) ejaculate massively into my wide-eyed wife, with my tacit consent, when he was barely nineteen.

Last edited:
I know that feeling only too well since the fateful night I watched and felt my beautiful black buddy (and hitherto secret lover) ejaculate massively into my wide-eyed wife, with my tacit consent, when he was barely nineteen.
That must have been beautiful to watch

My cuck says it was on our wedding night when i suprised him by telling him that my bull was going to consumate our marraige and he would have to wait until after our honnymoon for his second ever opportunity for PIV. Previously, I had told him I wanted him on that night.

Instead he had his first fucklicking experence and cleaned both me and my bull.

I had two other BBC on the honeymoon before we made the marraige "legal." One was from this site.

The one and only time my wife went bareback with a bull. I got sloppy seconds and got to cum inside her with a bull there. I was then made to clean her until she was confident it was all out of her. The bull kept sticking his fingers in her checking to see if I got it all. That took a long time.

The one and only time my wife went bareback with a bull. I got sloppy seconds and got to cum inside her with a bull there. I was then made to clean her until she was confident it was all out of her. The bull kept sticking his fingers in her checking to see if I got it all. That took a long time.
What a great idea - the bull sticking in his fingers to check if she was properly clean!

And if she wasn't properly clean does he punish the cuckold husband?
Well, each time he pulled his finger out there was some cum on them. Derick mentioned how bad I was at creampie eating and said he should fill her up again to give me more practice. My wife thought this was amusing saying that Derick is now my QA creampie inspector. Just as a side note I did suck the cum off Derick's fingers each time.

My wife's lover has a friend in the army. He was to deploy to iraq for 9 months. He spent the weekend with my wife and lover. He thanked all of us for sharing her. He also wrote me a letter telling me how grateful he is for sharing my wife with him.
Manners surely make the the man.

No doubting that for the whole of his 9-month deployment in Iraq that friend of your wife's lover would have been frantically jacking off nightly to his cock-stirring memories of that super-spunky weekend threesome.

Good on you for sharing your wife with him.

I have never had a stable partner as a cuck but have been with many couples as a helping hand. This is the first time I ever had a cuck like encounter with a one of the best friends I ever had. This is just one night that turned into more that one day she disappeared bc she saw me a in a different light 😟.Kim if your on this site " Remember KG"

So I grew up in a mostly black area.( Yes there are white men who live in black areas) I was friends with lots of white women bc it was easier to connect to them and had blk male friends bc i played football in high school. I had a white female friend who was really close to from 10 grade to about my second year of college at 20. We hung out a lot in school and after. When your school is mostly black you know that most girls weren't mind dating a black guy, its sort of common to see the combination. My friend started dating a black guy who went to a different school she met on facebook. She would invite me to house get togethers, sport games, to just watch movies with them two. You know, third wheel stuff.

It was about 6 months into their relationship ( me and her 19 and him 21) when she told me that she felt bad that I always went home ever time they started to kiss, touch each other one one couch when i was in the room. She said that she wanted me to be able to stay and have fun. I thought she meant "Fun" as in threesum/get my dick sucked fun. She then said she wanted me to direct him on want to do to her. Hell yeah! i thought. I get to be the calling the shots. So the first time happens and all goes well. He starts to get really handsy during a movie and they start kissing. She tells me not to leave and to give him directions on what to do. I started out with simple kiss her there, spread her ass, I think I said " blow on her face" bc i couldn't think of something quick enough. About 5 mins in I said, Now lick her clit. He looked at me and said "I dont eat pussy man". He said if you do be my guest. I think I didnt say anything for like 30 seconds just looked at her and waited for a yes or no come out of her mouth.

She then look at me and said" You dont have to if you dont want to". My 19 year old virgin mind was like 🤪 :mstickle:.I moved the 10 feet over to them and started doing my best. I didnt care If i sucked at it or not. I would look at her face every 5 seconds and in my mind I was just a natural master pussy eater of all time. I was the cookie master of clit licking, the Al Capone of fellatio. 2 mins later he told me to stop. He then said I should hold her leg. I didn't think I was being a bitch, beta or weak. I just thought that if she let me eat her out that I was close to being the one to have sex with her.

I was now holding one leg up as he was fucking my 19 year old best friend. He looked at me and said" Man, I maybe one day I'll let you have a turn, it feels soooo good". I just said" Nah I'm good we're friends. Which for years I regretted :cry: never really trying to have sex with Kim. I have thought over a million times that if I would have just had sex with Kim, a beautiful 19 year old girl then maybe the past 9 years of this whole cuckold thing would have never happen and I would have dated and actually have had a relationships with women. )

Soon later he asked me if I didnt want to fuck that he was fine with me licking her. Which he then pulled out his dick and said you can lick again if you want. He was never really mean, loud or aggressive to me at all. Me and him were sort of friends after 6 months of the 3 of us hanging out. Its then I I went back to licking her. I actually never thought about the fact his dick was just in her. Not until Kim's friend bought it up but that's a different story. As I was eating her out, he then went up to her for her to suck his dick.

A few mins later Kim got off the couch to go answer her phone bc her mom was calling to ask if she wanted food that she was coming up. Me and him were on the couch trying not to make eye contact. He was naked and I still had all my clothes on. She came back into the room and said her mom was coming home. She then went over to him and touched his shoulder to get off the couch. She then asked me to give her a pillow. I did, and she put it under her legs and started to blow him. I was siting on the couch with my clothes on, playing on my phone trying not to look. He was trying to hold her blonde hair back but it kept going in her eyes. He did asked if I could hold her hair back. I felt very weird when he asked. It was the first time I felt I wasn't apart of the sex but supporting the sex. I still went over and took her hair and pulled back. I remember the sloppy, wet sounds that after 5 mins I got sort of angry that their werent done yet. I dont remember if he actually finished or not. I just remember that ever time headlights went off in the window she stopped, thinking it was her mom. Then he just stepped back and I let go of her hair. We all three went to up stairs to her room. Then we had some vodka she had and played battleship.

I remember this very much each day when on fetlife, blacktowhite, ALT, adult friend finder. I stopped talking to Kim about a year later. Other things did happen after this. She will never really know the track she site in motion. I've been with over 20 couples as a supportive third in the past 9 years. I have emotional ups and downs when it comes to this cuckold stuff. But it all started one night wathing Donnie Darko. Fuck you Jake Gyllenhaal

I have never had a stable partner as a cuck but have been with many couples as a helping hand. This is the first time I ever had a cuck like encounter with a one of the best friends I ever had. This is just one night that turned into more that one day she disappeared bc she saw me a in a different light 😟.Kim if your on this site " Remember KG"

So I grew up in a mostly black area.( Yes there are white men who live in black areas) I was friends with lots of white women bc it was easier to connect to them and had blk male friends bc i played football in high school. I had a white female friend who was really close to from 10 grade to about my second year of college at 20. We hung out a lot in school and after. When your school is mostly black you know that most girls weren't mind dating a black guy, its sort of common to see the combination. My friend started dating a black guy who went to a different school she met on facebook. She would invite me to house get togethers, sport games, to just watch movies with them two. You know, third wheel stuff.

It was about 6 months into their relationship ( me and her 19 and him 21) when she told me that she felt bad that I always went home ever time they started to kiss, touch each other one one couch when i was in the room. She said that she wanted me to be able to stay and have fun. I thought she meant "Fun" as in threesum/get my dick sucked fun. She then said she wanted me to direct him on want to do to her. Hell yeah! i thought. I get to be the calling the shots. So the first time happens and all goes well. He starts to get really handsy during a movie and they start kissing. She tells me not to leave and to give him directions on what to do. I started out with simple kiss her there, spread her ass, I think I said " blow on her face" bc i couldn't think of something quick enough. About 5 mins in I said, Now lick her clit. He looked at me and said "I dont eat pussy man". He said if you do be my guest. I think I didnt say anything for like 30 seconds just looked at her and waited for a yes or no come out of her mouth.

She then look at me and said" You dont have to if you dont want to". My 19 year old virgin mind was like 🤪 :mstickle:.I moved the 10 feet over to them and started doing my best. I didnt care If i sucked at it or not. I would look at her face every 5 seconds and in my mind I was just a natural master pussy eater of all time. I was the cookie master of clit licking, the Al Capone of fellatio. 2 mins later he told me to stop. He then said I should hold her leg. I didn't think I was being a bitch, beta or weak. I just thought that if she let me eat her out that I was close to being the one to have sex with her.

I was now holding one leg up as he was fucking my 19 year old best friend. He looked at me and said" Man, I maybe one day I'll let you have a turn, it feels soooo good". I just said" Nah I'm good we're friends. Which for years I regretted :cry: never really trying to have sex with Kim. I have thought over a million times that if I would have just had sex with Kim, a beautiful 19 year old girl then maybe the past 9 years of this whole cuckold thing would have never happen and I would have dated and actually have had a relationships with women. )

Soon later he asked me if I didnt want to fuck that he was fine with me licking her. Which he then pulled out his dick and said you can lick again if you want. He was never really mean, loud or aggressive to me at all. Me and him were sort of friends after 6 months of the 3 of us hanging out. Its then I I went back to licking her. I actually never thought about the fact his dick was just in her. Not until Kim's friend bought it up but that's a different story. As I was eating her out, he then went up to her for her to suck his dick.

A few mins later Kim got off the couch to go answer her phone bc her mom was calling to ask if she wanted food that she was coming up. Me and him were on the couch trying not to make eye contact. He was naked and I still had all my clothes on. She came back into the room and said her mom was coming home. She then went over to him and touched his shoulder to get off the couch. She then asked me to give her a pillow. I did, and she put it under her legs and started to blow him. I was siting on the couch with my clothes on, playing on my phone trying not to look. He was trying to hold her blonde hair back but it kept going in her eyes. He did asked if I could hold her hair back. I felt very weird when he asked. It was the first time I felt I wasn't apart of the sex but supporting the sex. I still went over and took her hair and pulled back. I remember the sloppy, wet sounds that after 5 mins I got sort of angry that their werent done yet. I dont remember if he actually finished or not. I just remember that ever time headlights went off in the window she stopped, thinking it was her mom. Then he just stepped back and I let go of her hair. We all three went to up stairs to her room. Then we had some vodka she had and played battleship.

I remember this very much each day when on fetlife, blacktowhite, ALT, adult friend finder. I stopped talking to Kim about a year later. Other things did happen after this. She will never really know the track she site in motion. I've been with over 20 couples as a supportive third in the past 9 years. I have emotional ups and downs when it comes to this cuckold stuff. But it all started one night wathing Donnie Darko. Fuck you Jake Gyllenhaal
Thank you. That's a very interesting and convincing account you've given there!

Please would you tell us something about your apparently ongoing supportive role(s) with man-woman couples who are into cuckoldry or simply threesum ingredients, and the emotional ups and downs you experience in your role(s) and also in your own one-on-one sex with women of your choosing.

Actually I've had a few "best" experiences. The first was when my wife first started cheating on me, her bull came to me and told me to my face he had been fucking her for two years and thought it was time I knew about it. As shocking as that may seem to some men, it actually got me very turned on. Then when my wife and I decided seeing other men was perfectly fine, I always got so much pleasure and sexual excitement helping her get dressed up to meet her newest lover. Then the first time she came home and kissed me and I could smell and test another man's cum in her mouth. That solidified my desire to be a permanent cuckold.

Back