What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

I guess you do....but it's up to her to give you the details....some of the details you will want and that i asked ... did he make you cum?...I got a yes....did he cum inside you?...i got a yes.....did he ask you if he could cum inside you first?....she thought about it and said yes actually he did.....I asked does he reach deeper....she said yes.....with a little prying you find out how much she enjoyed being with him ...like he's a kisser and kisses her while stroking and thrusting on her lips and neck......you can just imagine her in passion with him ....and they are alone together sharing those moments of passion and she married with a wedding ring on but in his arms and naked in bed with him being made love to deeper by him ....its heaven
Yes imagining is often more powerful than seeing!

I rented a hotel room for Domina and her bull. She made me drive there first, get the room keys, and wait in the lobby. Her bull picked her up and they drove to the hotel together. When they got there, she came in with him, gave me a big hug and kiss in the lobby, and we all chatted for a bit. I handed the keys to her and said, "have fun love" and she smiled and said "Oh, I will!" and the two of them headed home to the room. All of this under the curious watchful eye of the desk clerk.

She made me wait in the car for an hour or so, then called and put me on speaker for the last 15 minutes while he finished so I could hear the grand finale. Then she told me to come up to the room and clean her up while he showered. He left, we cuddled for a bit, and then went home. It was all crazy hot.
We are definitely going to replicate this and are equally aroused by the idea -and her Bull would certainly approve

Way too many 'experiences' feelings and emotions to write here as i've been a cuckold for over 30 years, with my wife and two ex's.
But the one main thing I love, is seeing my wife (and myself) being a slut for other men, where no one would ever guess she is. Knowing she gets to live out this alter ego that she enjoys, for a few hours, then come Monday morning, things go back to suburban husband and wife living an everyday life.
Watching her get ready and dress as a cheap looking whore for other men, and seeing her climax on another mans cock...while I, her pantied, cocksucking cuckold sits patiently waiting for his moment to lick her pussy and asshole clean afterwards, helps us live our fantasy lives even if its only for a few hours every couple of months.

I rented a hotel room for Domina and her bull. She made me drive there first, get the room keys, and wait in the lobby. Her bull picked her up and they drove to the hotel together. When they got there, she came in with him, gave me a big hug and kiss in the lobby, and we all chatted for a bit. I handed the keys to her and said, "have fun love" and she smiled and said "Oh, I will!" and the two of them headed home to the room. All of this under the curious watchful eye of the desk clerk.

She made me wait in the car for an hour or so, then called and put me on speaker for the last 15 minutes while he finished so I could hear the grand finale. Then she told me to come up to the room and clean her up while he showered. He left, we cuddled for a bit, and then went home. It was all crazy hot.
i am definitely going to replicate this. We are equally aroused by the idea -and her Bull would c
Way too many 'experiences' feelings and emotions to write here as i've been a cuckold for over 30 years, with my wife and two ex's.
But the one main thing I love, is seeing my wife (and myself) being a slut for other men, where no one would ever guess she is. Knowing she gets to live out this alter ego that she enjoys, for a few hours, then come Monday morning, things go back to suburban husband and wife living an everyday life.
Watching her get ready and dress as a cheap looking whore for other men, and seeing her climax on another mans cock...while I, her pantied, cocksucking cuckold sits patiently waiting for his moment to lick her pussy and asshole clean afterwards, helps us live our fantasy lives even if its only for a few hours every couple of months.
nothing beats the feeling of sitting patiently watching your wife get fucked knowing that afterwards you are doing to have to clean up all the mess they have made.

Hubby and I had taken the fam to see ******* awakens opening night. We're standing in line and all of a sudden from behind our bull gives me a huge hug...with a lot of bulge against my back..hubby nearly dropped his popcorn..lol not sure how far he was gonna push it..he gave me a lingering kiss while grabbing my ads and he rejoined his friends. It was omg so hot! 🔥
Yes I bet it was. Being cucked in public (but in a private way) must be special. I was once out with my wife and her bull with a group of other people, none of whom know about our cucking. The bull passed me his phone, saying he has just got a message and thought i should see it. No one else could see what was on his phone other than me- and it was pic of my wife sucking him with cum all over her lips.

Honestly, acceptance. Fought for the longest time with the idea that I'm enough for my wife. At 3.5" hard I know I'm not. We tried toys etc but nothing really beats a real large penis. In our experience it is extremely hard to find a white man over 7" I mean real 7" not internet inches. There are plenty of black men with 8-9" penises and some even more. But to see my wife, hold her hand as she quivers under a powerful black man bringing her pleasure in ways I simply am not equipped to is an amazing feeling. To see her look over at me and whisper "I love you" as she is moaning is a great moment.

The black men we have met have been a huge blessing to our marriage and relationship and our bond. It truly saved our marriage and just feels natural now.

Honestly, acceptance. Fought for the longest time with the idea that I'm enough for my wife. At 3.5" hard I know I'm not. We tried toys etc but nothing really beats a real large penis. In our experience it is extremely hard to find a white man over 7" I mean real 7" not internet inches. There are plenty of black men with 8-9" penises and some even more. But to see my wife, hold her hand as she quivers under a powerful black man bringing her pleasure in ways I simply am not equipped to is an amazing feeling. To see her look over at me and whisper "I love you" as she is moaning is a great moment.

The black men we have met have been a huge blessing to our marriage and relationship and our bond. It truly saved our marriage and just feels natural now.
You said that so well!

Yes very well said

She is very lucky to have such an understanding and accommodating hubby.

It may sound selfish, but one of the best exps as cuckold has been convincing my wife to go black and seeing those huge black balls getting ready for the big shot into her pussy. And of course, seeing her enjoying it more than with me. Nothing gets me high like this.

It may sound selfish, but one of the best exps as cuckold has been convincing my wife to go black and seeing those huge black balls getting ready for the big shot into her pussy. And of course, seeing her enjoying it more than with me. Nothing gets me high like this.
It doesn't sound selfish at all. Must be an amazing feeling for your wife. Does she make you clean up afterwards?

Back