What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

Your 'Story so far' is very moving and inspiring. To those of you have not seen it I would highly recommend it. For this coming weekend will she return with pics and videos or just recount them verbally in detail?

Thanks for the recommendation - we will definitely be trying that out! Do you reclaim her when she returns?
I guess you do....but it's up to her to give you the details....some of the details you will want and that i asked ... did he make you cum?...I got a yes....did he cum inside you?...i got a yes.....did he ask you if he could cum inside you first?....she thought about it and said yes actually he did.....I asked does he reach deeper....she said yes.....with a little prying you find out how much she enjoyed being with him ...like he's a kisser and kisses her while stroking and thrusting on her lips and neck......you can just imagine her in passion with him ....and they are alone together sharing those moments of passion and she married with a wedding ring on but in his arms and naked in bed with him being made love to deeper by him ....its heaven

Thank you for the kind comments.Hopefully photos, Mrs J doesn't take photos but Steve (and I) always do(es). She can then show them whilst telling me all the details. 😈 :sex:. :lips: :lips: Mrs J and John
That sounds amazing - look forward to hearing (seeing?) about it. What a weekend you will all have!!

So many amazing experiences, Licking her body to find out where he had cum sounds esp hot!!! As does licking her pussy whilst another guy fucked her. Thanks for sharing
Yeah if they fucked at our place she would never shower till I got home to use her first. She knew I loved smelling the sex from her and knowing she was used by another while I was at work. Never wanted to get home so fast lol

I rented a hotel room for Domina and her bull. She made me drive there first, get the room keys, and wait in the lobby. Her bull picked her up and they drove to the hotel together. When they got there, she came in with him, gave me a big hug and kiss in the lobby, and we all chatted for a bit. I handed the keys to her and said, "have fun love" and she smiled and said "Oh, I will!" and the two of them headed home to the room. All of this under the curious watchful eye of the desk clerk.

She made me wait in the car for an hour or so, then called and put me on speaker for the last 15 minutes while he finished so I could hear the grand finale. Then she told me to come up to the room and clean her up while he showered. He left, we cuddled for a bit, and then went home. It was all crazy hot.

Mrs J had a couple of weekends with her first lover, A,:blackheart: and has spent a weekend with present lover Steve but she video linked most of her stay, (see our post ; Our story so far. ) but this weekend she is off to spend three days (and 2 nights ) with him,and no contact with me until she gets back. I am jealous, excited and horny, knowing what they will do,:sex: and really looking forward to hearing all about it when she returns. 😈
i`ll bet you are...hope you get to see some pics or vids afterwards

just to add another
Wife and I are nudists and often go to nudist clubs etc , one weekend we were at our favourite spa / hotel in the hot tub in the evening chatting away with a few people in there , wife mostly chatting away to a nice chap, large jacuzzi with possibly 7 or 8 people bubbling away .
This place by the way is not a swingers venue , just naturist so in the public bits everyone is on best behaviour .
After a while this chap asks wife is he can buy us a ******* as he was going to the bar , and stood up to get out of the jacuzzi showing himself to be pretty well equipped , Wife says no , dont worry , my husband will go and get them .. so off i went , bringing the drinks back for them .
Wind on a bit and he asks again and she again says , no , hubby can go anyway I am enjoying talking to you , this time when i get back he has moved across and taken my place to sit next to her and she is sitting up a bit more in the tub .. boobs on show , which is quite a sight . all in front of the other guests .
Cutting a long story short .. eventually he asks again if he can buy her a ******* .. he's forgotten about me by this time and she says , no husband can go and as I dutifully get up , she says .. when you have been to the bar can you take our drinks up to the room , looks at the other guy and says .. we can have them up there if you like , Then turns back to me and says .. then bring the room key back down here for me .
I do as instructed , getting back to the hot tub, she climbs out followed by the guy who's interest is getting pretty obvious , takes the key off me and says .. see you in a bit ..

I rented a hotel room for Domina and her bull. She made me drive there first, get the room keys, and wait in the lobby. Her bull picked her up and they drove to the hotel together. When they got there, she came in with him, gave me a big hug and kiss in the lobby, and we all chatted for a bit. I handed the keys to her and said, "have fun love" and she smiled and said "Oh, I will!" and the two of them headed home to the room. All of this under the curious watchful eye of the desk clerk.

She made me wait in the car for an hour or so, then called and put me on speaker for the last 15 minutes while he finished so I could hear the grand finale. Then she told me to come up to the room and clean her up while he showered. He left, we cuddled for a bit, and then went home. It was all crazy hot.
That’s so hot!!! I need that also!!!

For me it was the very first time I saw her with her first bbc. Was about 10 years ago and still think about it. He was hung and she had never taken a cock that big and just her loud moans got to me.
After 10 years you still remember....
You remember only her pleasure or...

Hubby and I had taken the fam to see ******* awakens opening night. We're standing in line and all of a sudden from behind our bull gives me a huge hug...with a lot of bulge against my back..hubby nearly dropped his popcorn..lol not sure how far he was gonna push it..he gave me a lingering kiss while grabbing my ads and he rejoined his friends. It was omg so hot! 🔥

Back