whats a white boy to do?

My bbc virgin wife knows my hopes & dreams for her about getting her blacked.
There is no telling how many white wives out there actually do know their husbands desires to get them blacked but haven't done it yet and that is good that more white husbands are at least trying to get their wives blacked. If the percentages of them that are trying continue to rise then surely the numbers will also rise for the white wives who have now been blacked for the first time.

I like the sound of that!!
That does sound like a plan doesn't it? All we boys need to do is spread that word to all the other boys to quit even trying to get any pussy and instead use that effort to get em blacked. If they can't convince the white girls to do it then stay out of them too. If they won't take black dick they don't get white dick or any dick for that matter.

I can tell ya, you take a white female and withhold the dick from her for long enough until she is past ready to fuck and you make the black dick available at that time, then the black power fucking takes place and she then becomes available white pussy for the black man.

There is no telling how many white wives out there actually do know their husbands desires to get them blacked but haven't done it yet and that is good that more white husbands are at least trying to get their wives blacked. If the percentages of them that are trying continue to rise then surely the numbers will also rise for the white wives who have now been blacked for the first time.
well said my friend

That does sound like a plan doesn't it? All we boys need to do is spread that word to all the other boys to quit even trying to get any pussy and instead use that effort to get em blacked. If they can't convince the white girls to do it then stay out of them too. If they won't take black dick they don't get white dick or any dick for that matter.

I can tell ya, you take a white female and withhold the dick from her for long enough until she is past ready to fuck and you make the black dick available at that time, then the black power fucking takes place and she then becomes available white pussy for the black man.
you know one small dick you r a good example for many white hubbies :inlove::blackheart:

It's why for the first-time wives, the hubbies need to break them into the need for black men step by step. First, by introducing her to a variety of toys that she'll become needy for the real thing in due time.

Look at the wife below...She looks like she's found a favourite toy in the midst of plenty!

toy.jpg

you know one small dick you r a good example for many white hubbies :inlove::blackheart:
Thanks, I sure try to do my part to promote this. If any of them would just ask me I would be glad to let them know exactly what they need to do. Not necessarily how to do it but definitely what they need to do.

**Concentrate Your Efforts On Keeping Your White Dick Out Of Your Wife, Girlfriend, Friend or Co-Worker First, Then Concentrate On Getting The Black Mans Dick In Her. Then Go To Work On All The Other Worthy White Females You Know.

Consider It A Successful Venture If You Know The Black Man Has Had More White Pussy In A Week Than You Have Had In 6 Months, 3 Months Or Even 1 Month.

Another Sign Of Success Is When You Know The Black Man Has Had Some White Pussy From A Gal You Wish You Could Get Some From But Can't Or Not Allowed To.

Say what you want about us being there but after all we are giving you our white sluts to fuck, nothing wrong with watching and jerking while you do her.....I'm certain you all have jerked your cocks before and probably while thinking about fucking our white sluts.........is there anything wrong with that?

Wrong with what??

Back