whats a white boy to do?

every white husbands should support his wife 100% when she's dating black man. I know when my wife was fucking black man I didn't fuck her until they were all finished using her body.

Is she still a slut for black cocks ... or has she retired?

Is she still a slut for black cocks ... or has she retired?

my wife was a slut for black cock throughout our marriage
My wife was a slut for black cock throughout our marriage. We were married a little over 50 years she passed away in February of 08 I am presently trying to find another woman that has the same appetite for black man is my wife did.

The right woman could wind up owning my rental property if everything works out between us. I know I only have a few more years to hang around I would like to know that my property going to a woman that is making sure black men are happy.

is that your wife in your avatar pic? she is lovely! i bet she had BBC lined up to fuck her...what was her record for how many black men she fucked in one day?

is that your wife in your avatar pic? she is lovely! i bet she had BBC lined up to fuck her...what was her record for how many black men she fucked in one day?

I was still in the Army
I was transferred back to the USA in 1957 then I was sent to Fort story Virginia Beach she stated my ******* for three months until I can find an apartment for her.

When she arrived at the bus station I had one of my black Army buddies with me I told him to sit in the backseat and my wife also because it was an hour's drive back home and I wanted them to get accustomed to each other.

I was still in the Army
I was transferred back to the USA in 1957 then I was sent to Fort story Virginia Beach she stated my ******* for three months until I can find an apartment for her.

When she arrived at the bus station I had one of my black Army buddies with me I told him to sit in the backseat and my wife also because it was an hour's drive back home and I wanted them to get accustomed to each other.

Its amazing you've been indulging in this lifestyle far before most of us cloud walk. Even brave of you both that no one around knew. Your white neighbours might have lynched you and her for the mere fact of letting blacks into your home, let alone your bedroom.

I have been sharing my wife throughout our entire marriage without most of our friends knowing nothing about it. That was a thrill for me also many man, nor home fucking my wife and the neighbors had no idea whatsoever. The only family member that know about it was my *******.

What did your ******* think about it? Did he watch any or participate? Did he talk to you at all about it?

My ******* fuck my wife the first time he took us to an adult theater which I fully appreciate. I had two more years ago on a military I had to return to active duty in a few days my wife and my ******* drop me off at the airport I give my wife a kiss goodbye she told me my ******* was taken her to one adult movie right away. She went over to my ******* gave him a real passionate kiss that gave me an instant hard on.

My ******* had my wife for three months all to himself I told him he can do whatever he wants with her as long as she agreed is. I believe it was my ******* who not my wife up because our ******* had his resemblance although many other men were fucking her before she moved down with me. One of my real good friends also fucked her he never knew that I knew about.

I have a guy I yahoo I talked to a year ago you wanted me to sent his wife up with black man I told him I had no problem doing that did not hear from him until today. They live in New Jersey I live in the Boston area I'm uncomfortable getting a bunch a black man together to fuck her and have them not show up.

that is ok...did your wife fuck your ******* in front of you? how did he keep it from your mom for 3 years? did he pimp her out for blackstuds too?

that is ok...did your wife fuck your ******* in front of you? how did he keep it from your mom for 3 years? did he pimp her out for blackstuds too?
My mom spent a lot of time with her sister and the other end of the state she asked my wife to go with her a few times my wife always said no. That gave my ******* a lot of access to my wife I don't know if he pimp your outer not but that would've been okay with me anyway, I know he passed my wife around to a lot of his friends which was a good thing.

When I get the Army removed into one of my mom's rental property. It did not take my ******* long to get back into fucking my wife I watch them fuck her a lot he also had some of his friends fucking her my mom never knew what was going on. When my mom started to get nosy we move to another city closer to war I worked which also made it easier for my coworkers to get at my wife.

Hell yes I did that was always the way I fucked her after other men were done fucking her. I really enjoyed fucking her pussy full of another man's cum, any husband or ******* should be proud to fuck his wife or ******* after black man as ******* her pussy you real good also let them clean both the females and the black man.
As far as I'm concerned any black man should have full access to any females in anyone's family any time they want if they get pregnant that is not the black man's responsibility.

I have a guy I yahoo I talked to a year ago you wanted me to sent his wife up with black man I told him I had no problem doing that did not hear from him until today. They live in New Jersey I live in the Boston area I'm uncomfortable getting a bunch a black man together to fuck her and have them not show up.

It's best when you start with one black man, then maybe later tell him to come by with his friends. Works better when its someone you're already familiar with and trust.

It's best when you start with one black man, then maybe later tell him to come by with his friends. Works better when its someone you're already familiar with and trust.

I could get a dozen black man I can get a dozen black man
I would have no trouble landing Apollo black man he wants buddies asking me to send pictures of them black man are not comfortable with that at all a lot of them I married that I wanted pictures posted anyplace.

But did appear somewhat her husband is saying she don't care who they are as long as there is a particular number of them there time will tell on that. This could be another guy dreaming about getting his wife fucked.

But did appear somewhat her husband is saying she don't care who they are as long as there is a particular number of them there time will tell on that. This could be another guy dreaming about getting his wife fucked.

You still searching for another hot wife to carry on where the former left off?

You still searching for another hot wife to carry on where the former left off?
I am still definitely looking for a woman to take my nympho maniac wife place in my life. There is a good chance as a bonus to her for being a good wife she could inherit my rental property. I am not too concerned about her age but should be average looking petite or near that.

Back