whats a white boy to do?

even the fit muscular and handsome white hubbys lose out to older ,fat blackman with a huge bbc ;-)View attachment 119372
Look at the size of that Cock! I'm sure there wasn't a white man in that crowd that could compete with that monster. It doesn't matter if they are young and fit or older and fat with a BBC, they can still Fuck better than anyone.

Look at the size of that Cock! I'm sure there wasn't a white man in that crowd that could compete with that monster. It doesn't matter if they are young and fit or older and fat with a BBC, they can still Fuck better than anyone.
a amn who need aal respect ,us white bois we must surrender in front of this man we dont have any chance , and beg him to choose our wives and sisters ... etc to please

Well considering some white guys can damage some pussy pretty well ourselves. And as for y'all having bigger dicks, so what! I'm sure they're a lot of black dudes who have tiny ass dicks, so speaking for thw white guys who pack a punch! WE CAN STRETCH IT OUT OURSELVES!!!

There could be several different pictures used as a symbol of the future for married white couples:
  • The black man fucking the white wife while hubby is watching and wanking it.
  • The black man fucking the wife while hubby is tightly locked in a chastity device and looks on or helps.
  • The freshly fucked white wife and the black man enjoying a cuddle after fucking as they watch hubby giving himself his own release. That could be one of many type scenarios involved there too.
Just to name a few.
All good symbols for the future of married white couples. I like the first one the best. Just to hard not to wank it watching a Black Stud fuck a white woman.

Attachments

• White Cuck Jacking off to his wife and Black Stud.jpg
    White Cuck Jacking off to his wife and Black Stud.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 136
Well considering some white guys can damage some pussy pretty well ourselves. And as for y'all having bigger dicks, so what! I'm sure they're a lot of black dudes who have tiny ass dicks, so speaking for thw white guys who pack a punch! WE CAN STRETCH IT OUT OURSELVES!!!

In my experience black guys have bigger cocks on average. Putting that aside, I truly believe that on average, they simply fuck better.

One of the best shags I ever had was from an older white guy, he knew how to pleasure me and didnt think of himself as so many white guys seem to do/

Don't you just hate it when they brag about what they're going to do to you when in bed, and then when it happens ... it's a great disappointment to you?

I hate it when I'm asked by a white guy, "how was it for me?" He has just rolled on top of me shot his load in 2 mins and rolled off again, and he hopes I had an orgasm.

The only men that ask are those who are total dunces and those who who already know the answer, but hope you will be kind and lie. ;)

I hate it when I'm asked by a white guy, "how was it for me?" He has just rolled on top of me shot his load in 2 mins and rolled off again, and he hopes I had an orgasm.

If a white man asks "was it good for you?" it is because he is insecure (and usually for good reason) in his abilities to satisfy you and he is looking for a compliment to feed his fragile ego. I think the white man's insecurities in their fucking abilities have been around for a long time but I think white women used to be nicer about it and say that it was good and that they got off. Not so much today though. If a white guy can't get the job done, whether its because he is a klutz , has a little dick, don't know what he is doing or all the above, most white woman pretty much will tell him to hit the road. They ain't wasting their time, there are to many Big Dick Black Men out there that can get the job done. Us white men have even more reason today to be insecure about our manhood. The Black Man's sexuality is right out there for everyone to see. Before if we were fucking a white woman we assumed we were only being compared to other white guys. Now, if we stick our little white 5" dick in some pussy and start humping away we have to wonder if a Black Man and his Big Black 10" Cock was there before us. That will make any white man insecure.

Reactions: wit
.... Before if we were fucking a white woman we assumed we were only being compared to other white guys. Now, if we stick our little white 5" dick in some pussy and start humping away we have to wonder if a Black Man and his Big Black 10" Cock was there before us. That will make any white man insecure.

Don't see where it makes that much difference. If anything it's more of an incentive to get your ******* together.

If you take the time to learn about the female body and especially make the effort to learn the particular woman's body that you are with, how to make it tremble with pleasure, you will be far more appreciated with your 5"s than a guy that only knows how to bludgeon her cunt with his 10".

Don't assume that every guy that has a big dick actually knows how to use it or that every woman just wants her pussy to be pounded with one.

Back