What's a girl going to do

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Came home from Anthony's this morning before going to work and apparently my husband didn't here me come in. I walk into our bathroom and I caught him jacking off to pic's of me and Anthony and he also has one of my small glass dildos in his ass! He sees me yanks out the dildo and cums all over the floor. I said your cleaning that mess up not me and walked out.

Came home from Anthony's this morning before going to work and apparently my husband didn't here me come in. I walk into our bathroom and I caught him jacking off to pic's of me and Anthony and he also has one of my small glass dildos in his ass! He sees me yanks out the dildo and cums all over the floor. I said your cleaning that mess up not me and walked out.
Damn. Just damn!

You did the right thing and acted appropriately. He was getting off to you and Anthony having sex. The hubby using dildo in his ass isn't surprising. Trust me, it feels really good on his prostate. When you cum from prostate stimulation, its mind blowing and an incredible feeling. He has found the joys of prostate play. It may be time to lock him up in chastity and start playing with his prostate. It will keep him very loyal to you and still provide him with mind blowing orgasms. The good thing about prostate orgasms though, is unlike traditional orgasms you can cum over and over again and still be left wanting and horny. He will still be on edge and extremely devoted to you but this way you are in control not him. He won't be beating off at every chance he gets behind your back. Your husband will become your puppy dog waiting on your every word and will become very compliant on just about everything if he knows he can't touch his dick anymore and that you control his "prostate milkings"

Last edited:
Hah wild

He probably has been fantasizing about you catching him for quite awhile, that's why he exploded the moment he saw you, his little peashooter just couldn't handle the thrill of getting caught. Can't blame him tho :oops:

where I was coming from. if left to my own devise I would wack it to what ever. if he wants her to be happy it has to be all about her. and im a male and will pull out of the device just to cum. im about taking care of her

The one thing I liked about your first post was Came home from Anthony's. That sparked a fire in me, To help answer your Question. You will get a lot of advise concerning this but we don't really know the dynamics of your relationship. You caught him masturbating. He was using a picture of you so he wasn't cheating. Cuckolding is suppose to be about making the wife as happy as possible. If your not happy about this the question I have is how much control do you have in your relationship. If your in control you need to change to situation to make you happy. If you think a chastity cage will help or if you just require denial that is your call. If he loves you and is a cuckold because he loves making you happy. Then he will have to accept your decision.

I agree with the folks who ask why this is a problem. I suppose a lot has to do with how the "agreement" is, what both parties agree to. I know some guys totally get off on the whole chastity thing, and maybe that was the agreement between the two of you. If/once I find a female in this lifestyle, I wouldn't agree to that. I love masturbating too much, while I could agree to not penetrate her, I would ask for free reign to masturbate as I choose. I usually do so once or twice a day. I would think the lady would find that flattering, that even though he can't have sex with you, that he would want to do that to your pics.

Back