What your White ******* Does At College

Just breaking them in, prepping the white bois one after the other after the other after the other after the other for the New Black World Order!!
my 2 cents worth for what it may matter.

Quite RIGHT... That's EXACTLY what needs to happen, so it's wonderful that it's already happening with such regularly... it's expected! ALL whitebois need to learn that it is NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit to BLACK COCK... ALL whitebois must submit too!! College is a wonderful place for them to learn!

8a571792a3aa94512ca1e8cbb462f70c.18.jpg.cf.jpg

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=RNrli0Q0yDixVM1U)8.jpg.cf.jpg

Whitebois go to college to learn how to be "good girls" in the New BLACK World Order!

Quite RIGHT... That's EXACTLY what needs to happen, so it's wonderful that it's already happening with such regularly... it's expected! ALL whitebois need to learn that it is NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit to BLACK COCK... ALL whitebois must submit too!! College is a wonderful place for them to learn!

View attachment 3109562

View attachment 3109563

Whitebois go to college to learn how to be "good girls" in the New BLACK World Order!
Learning is such fun

It's what education is all about

YES... it REALLY IS!!!

College is finally teaching whitebois things they'll need to use EVERY DAY... sometimes MANY... MANY times a DAY!!!

Valuable things... like how to suck BLACK COCK...

(m=ecuKGgaaaa)(mh=M09zfUE2zpL9e0Rb)10.jpg.cf.jpg

582_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

faggot-dreams-of-black-men-mysissywhiteboy-httpmysissywhiteboycom-150676694548cl.jpg

How to satisfy multiple BLACK MEN as a woman sexually at once...

285232-640x361.jpg.cf.jpg

285235-287x378.jpg.cf.jpg

794_450.jpg.cf.jpg

black-studs-dominating-and-banging-a-white-guy-10.jpg.cf.jpg

Whitebois need to learn what is expected of them!!! And, college IS a place for learning...

tumblr_mcra41ttEB1r52cp9o1_1280.jpg.cf.jpg

102284.jpg.cf.jpg

bce3c1ef24d59506b8abc65b122aa6ff.30.jpg.cf.jpg

Besides... BLACK MEN seem eager to teach them!!!

That is truly what I call higher education!!!

Attachments

• 479574.jpg.cf.jpg
    479574.jpg.cf.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 59
Learning is such fun

It Really... REALLY IS!!!

tumblr_nc0hqfhoC11tt7al6o2_500.gif.cf.gif

older_black_youngman_bbc_lick_fuck_white_young_boys_ass-3_tmb.jpg.cf.jpg

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=1m-Lr7e8KdCHO-OB)10.jpg.cf.jpg

2743590_8.jpg.cf.jpg

tumblr_lsn4l593mj1qfe3uzo1_500.jpg.cf.jpg

24313558e7ff6cd914fedff363f7617d.19.jpg.cf.jpg
12.jpg.cf.jpg

17.jpg.cf.jpg

It's even MORE FUN to learn when whitebois put on makeup, wear wigs, and paint their toes for all the BLACK MEN that want some ripe white ass!!!

tumblr_mib2cduhoi1r8ihoao1_500.jpg.cf.jpg

But don't be too surprised that when your ******* comes back home from college... he... or rather... SHE is your ******* now!

bailey-jay-american-shemale-44.jpg.cf.jpg

bailey_bath-479x718.jpg.cf.jpg

20066_7.jpg.cf.jpg

And... you know what SHE spends ALL her time doing...

Getting ready for dates...
102262_11.jpg.cf.jpg

And...

22 (103).jpg.cf.jpg

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!

Something else they'll learn in college...

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 54
  • th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 58
YES... it REALLY IS!!!

College is finally teaching whitebois things they'll need to use EVERY DAY... sometimes MANY... MANY times a DAY!!!

Valuable things... like how to suck BLACK COCK...

View attachment 3109565

View attachment 3109579

View attachment 3109580

How to satisfy multiple BLACK MEN as a woman sexually at once...

View attachment 3109581

View attachment 3109583

View attachment 3109566

View attachment 3109584

Whitebois need to learn what is expected of them!!! And, college IS a place for learning...

View attachment 3109586

View attachment 3109587

View attachment 3109588

Besides... BLACK MEN seem eager to teach them!!!

That is truly what I call higher education!!!

A higher calling ...

Pretty preppy whitebois ARE getting BLACKED in college!!! I know it happened at mine! Some of us were hunted! The whitebois that I know got BLACKED thought they were straight before, some even had girlfriends! Didn't matter tho!!! They got owned! Sucked BLACK COCK, bent over... and had sex with BLACK guys exactly like the white girls did!!!
Sounds hot are u a fellow sissy/cuck?

Looks like this happens EVERY day too!!! The BLACK guys REALLY want to make sure your white sons get thoroughly BLACKED, and are experts at sex ed!!! I wonder if this whiteboi is the ******* of one of the cucks on this site??? You whiteboi cucks better take a look, like ******* like *******!!!

Good job University of Michigan!!!
THAT is a happy hole.

One of my biggest regrets in college is not asking my two black football neighbors in my dorm if they wanted to fuck me

Do you think they wanted to??? I think we would all like to know more about this! Please... elaborate...

I bet it would have looked like this...

18 WHITE BUBBLE BUTT Blonde TAKES BIG BLACK DICK Straight jock Zackybro101

Do you think they wanted to??? I think we would all like to know more about this! Please... elaborate...

I bet it would have looked like this...

Problem is...

It's NOT just what whiteboi sons to in college!

There's NO QUESTION that colleges are places of higher learning, places where whitebois eagerly learn to have sex with BLACK MEN as women, they learn how to be submissive to BLACK MEN, and take on their appropriate female sexual roles with BLACKS. They learn how to suck BLACK COCK, how to ride BLACK DICK, and have sissygasms galore at the "other end" of the DICK... BIG BLACK DICK!

However, most whitebois are starting this higher learning fresh into highschool! They've got to be ready for college after all!!!

th.jpeg

Highschool is different for whitebois nowadays... BLACK MEN treat whitebois differently than than they used to... BLACK MEN have always seen whitebois for what we are, but... lately whitebois are have learned to enjoy and embrace the way BLACK MEN see us... and show them more of us... while whitebois enjoy the BLACK male gaze on our lilly white feminine flesh...

HelixStudios-Bastian-Hart-Andy-Taylor-assplay-rimming-spanking-twink-butt-hole-n.jpg

2957356_1.jpg.cf.jpg

tumblr_nbin2qq0331qgwomso1_500.jpg.cf.jpg

Especially when these are the types of texts highschool whitebois sending all the BLACK guys!!!

Across highschools ALL over... whitebois are quickly realizing BLACK COCK has a monopoly on white sex, and just like white girls... they now too are hunted, and are also on the menu... to be fed to BIG BLACK COCK...

2880571_5.jpg.cf.jpg

BLACK MEN find whitebois even easier to submit to BLACK COCK than white girls... So today highschool's interracial tensions have found a healthier... more natural outlet...

306743601.jpg.cf.jpg
Whitebois-In-The-Process-Of-Being-Feminized-17.jpg
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=m8hQ07gVdC9kCILp)8.jpg.cf.jpg
ddc2ec05166a74024af3940523587e13.15.jpg.cf.jpg

tumblr_mbr46kM3LR1rxgr17o1_500.jpg.cf.jpg

th (2).jpeg

th (1).jpeg

016c309254521543cb9b0d11996bd9c1.26.jpg.cf.jpg

White girls... whitebois... to BLACK MEN it's like, what's even the difference anymore, white parents regularly walk in on scenes like this...

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=s4pREGf41U-qDwg7)4.jpg.cf.jpg

and have NO IDEA if it's their white ******* or daugh+er under there!!! What's the difference anymore???

I only bring this up now, because of recent events...

I have a white cousin who's a soft, sweet, tender little sophomore, this whiteboi was trying to get girls... and, instead got the attention of a BLACK senior! This BLACK senior actually fucked his sister last year, and my cousin told me he thinks he's NEXT!

I first learned this was happening, about a week ago... when my whiteboi cousin Justin, asked me... what it is about BLACK COCK??? Justin knows I'm a sissy for BLACK MEN, his sister had been getting BLACKED, most of his female cousins, a few white "male" cousins, most pretty white girls in school, and plenty of pretty whitebois are rumored BLACKED, with more confirmations of that everyday... So, Justin was genuinely curious about what exactly is was about BLACK COCK that makes it rule white sex...

I was curious about why he was asking me about it, and he told me about the BLACK senior in his school, who's taken such an interest in him... apparently this young BLACK MAN calls Justin "booty boi," since Justin has a big bubble butt, he also started calling Justin "bussy" it means "boi pussy." Justin told me that this BIG BLACK senior has been grabbing on Justin's "bussy," and telling Justin he's going to take his virginity, that he's going make him a cocksucker, make a woman out of him, and make him moan for BLACK COCK like his sister!!! Among other things...

Justin said he tried telling the BLACK senior that he wasn't gay, but the BLACK senior laughed at that, and said, "YOU'RE WHITE!!!" The BLACK senior went on to say that every whiteboi says that reflexively... always telling him they're "not gay" right before taking their clothes off for him, getting on their lilly white knees to suck his BLACK COCK, and end up on ALL FOURS getting BLACKED... just like he's going to have him...

This young BLACK MAN had been calling and texting Justin, and last week... he told Justin to stay home from school... to tell his parents he wasn't feeling well, and... once his parents left for work, to be ready, to let him in, because he needed to talk to him about "something" in person, and it couldn't wait...

Justin asked me what he should do to "get out" of it! I told Justin that he wasn't going to "get out" of it! I told Justin that this BLACK senior was going to "get into" him, just like his sister! I told Justin that there was no escape, and no reason to try! That he was just like all the other little BLACK COCK conquered whitebois at school. Then, I told Justin to obey his BLACK suiter, to do just like what he said to do, to tell his parents he wasn't feeling well, and be ready to let this young BLACK MAN inside...

Justin snapped at me saying, "If I do THAT he's just going to fuck me!" I told Justin that's exactly what needed to happen! I discussed with him in detail what it was about BLACK COCK, and that his sister can tell him the same thing... Justin began to cry, telling me that he didn't want to be gay, and he was scared... I told Justin he was WHITE, I told him about white femininity, and even though it upset him, I told him he needs to be a good girl for this BLACK MAN... just like his sister... we talked for a few hours, and I wasn't completely sure what he was going to do... but, I sincerely hoped that he would do the RIGHT THING!

... and... he DID... or rather... SHE DID!!!

Like a good girl... Justin told his parents he wasn't feeling well the night before, in the morning Justin told me that the butterflies in his stomach made him feel so unwell, his parents were convinced he had a stomach flu... but... it wasn't the flu he was about to have stuffed up in his stomach!!!

Five minutes before 10am... The BLACK senior Jermel was knocking on his door! Justin let him in, and was blabbering on and on with nervous energy... Jermel told Justin that despite what he said, "he really WASN'T there to TALK," and he thought he made that clear! Jermel had his big black hands all over Justin's pale little white body, and pressed the little white boy to acknowledge why he was REALLY there... Justin reluctantly acknowledged that he knew he was going to get fucked... Jermel told Justin that his clothes should have been off before he got there, and in the future... he wants to be greeted at the door totally naked, that he likes little white bodies butt naked, and ready for BLACK DICK! That his sister knew that too...

Justin told me he was so scared, but with hot tears streaming down his flushed cheeks, he took all his clothes off for Jermel, or rather he let Jermel take them off... and, that wasn't the only thing he let Jermel do!!!

Jermel was there for Justin's feminine white flesh, he was there for Justin's virginity, break in Justin's sweet little pink bussy, and he was there to officially make Justin a cute little white cocksucker...he was there to ensure Justin's pretty white body was thoroughly BLACKED... and... HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED... just like a BLACK MAN should! Justin gave it ALL up to the young BLACK MAN...

Justin spent the whole absentee day from school getting thoroughly BLACKED RAW, and inseminated by proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside him, for hours after Jermel left... Jermel was up in Justin's bussy by 10:30am, and stayed piping that ripe white bitch until around 6pm, about fifteen minutes before Justin's parents got home... I bet it looked something like this...

Jermel came back the next day, and the day after that, since Friday evening's third consecutive "INTERRACIAL adventure" Jermel has been feinding for more of Justin's pretty pink bussy... After getting BLACKED RAW three days in a row, a sexless weekend has both Jermel and Justin feeling eager for the weekend to end, so Justin's parents won't be around... They've been texting each other non-stop with Jermel sending Justin texts like this...

tumblr_o4ijr8ABxL1s3emkro4_1280.jpg.cf.jpg

And, just like a whiteboi, Justin's been responding to his BLACK conqueror with texts like this...

:qos:tumblr_nm8o6tbzfz1ref5rno3_1280.jpg.cf.jpg

998_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

and the last text Jermel just sent Justin was, "Yo bitch, don't expect to go to school at all next week! Dat white bussy pussy got a n***a sprung! I'll be bringing over sum homies too, so you better be a good girl for daddy!!! Dese n***as ready fo yo soft white sex boo, and we know how you like to give it up for the BLACK MAN!!!'

Justin's going to be a busy girl next week... I think we all know how that's going to go...
:threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome:

8a571792a3aa94512ca1e8cbb462f70c.18.jpg.cf.jpg

8a571792a3aa94512ca1e8cbb462f70c.5.jpg.cf.jpg

5482414d7909b2d37576021cfca213fe.23.jpg.cf.jpg

2623642_3.jpg.cf.jpg

It's safe to say that with the rest of the sophomore year ahead, followed by junior year, and then senior year... Justin's going to be very ready for college...

However, by that time... he'll probably look more like this...super-cute-teen-shemale-tranny-trap.jpg.cf.jpg

th (3).jpeg

mankatobec_efaf0b.jpg.cf.jpg

It's just progress... the natural progression as whitebois are ****** to respond to the BLACK COCKS conquering them... BLACK MEN have a way with making whitebois especially progressive...

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, they should ALL really start learning why in highschool, and by the time college roles around everybody's white sons will be good girls!

Attachments

• pic_8_big.jpg.cf.jpg
    pic_8_big.jpg.cf.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 41

View attachment 3109562

View attachment 3109563

you really think this is happening in colleges??

Back