What your White ******* Does At College

Taking cute suburban whitebois into the inner-cities to serve BLACK MEN in the communities there would be an excellent way to have whitebois do their community service hours!!! BLACK MEN there should be able to rent them free of charge, schools should just give whitebois a bottle of lube, and bag full of condoms, and drop them off in BLACK neighborhoods, dressed super slutty, and in open-toe seven inch "fuck me pumps," wearing QOS Queen of Spades jewelry, and I :blackheart: BBC necklaces and ankle bracelets, and explain to the whitebois that they should NEVER ask the BLACK MEN to wear the condoms, it's disrespectful and racist, the condoms they're there if the BLACK MEN WANT to use them, but are totally optional, and whitebois should be instructed to tell ALL the BLACK MEN that they prefer barebacked BLACKINGS!!! And, to cum ANYWHERE they want!!!
Great idea!!

Back in college one of my friends was dating the quarterback and we went to his house after having been out drinking. She wanted to surprise him with a threesome and I was up for it. When we snuck into his house we found him already in the middle of a threesome. Two big black line backers from the team had him spread over the arm of the couch and were spit roasting him. We watched as he had no idea but the guys saw and got more aggressive talking dirty as they really laid it to him. When the guy inside him finished he pulled out and had a huge load leaking from him as he realized we were there. He tried to get up but Theresa told him "oh hell no. My turn" then she straddled his face as Nick licked her he guided the other guys cock into her. It was the most erotic thing I had seen.

Back