Does your Wife or Girlfriend Know

My wife has no idea. At least I don't think she does. I do live in a small rural area. So everyone knows everyone else. And everybody's business. My wife knows everyone around and her sister is a mayor in the area. There is an adult bookstore in the county. 25 minutes from me. I have gone there hundreds of times. So I try to sneak in and park in the back. But it's on a busy Hwy. So there is a chance that people we know have seen me pull in or see me leaving.

She knows I crave being a cuckold and have had mm experiences in the past (no black yet unfortunately) and that I am turned on by big cocks especially black. I send her pictures of bbc on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I told her when we started to talk, that I had an interest in dick. I don't like men but I do like cock. She admitted that she had a bi curious side she wanted to explore as well. I think she was the first person I ever told. We fell in love, and about 3 or 4 years later, we opened up our marriage. Now about 8 years after we opened up, I don't penetrate her anymore since my dick shrunk and all I think about is her with her b/f's and me trying to get some anal or throat action since I'm a total bottom. Once in a while, I'll take a pill and be able to get her for a day or two but I know she doesn't enjoy sex with me, so I stopped trying..

I told her when we started to talk, that I had an interest in dick. I don't like men but I do like cock. She admitted that she had a bi curious side she wanted to explore as well. I think she was the first person I ever told. We fell in love, and about 3 or 4 years later, we opened up our marriage. Now about 8 years after we opened up, I don't penetrate her anymore since my dick shrunk and all I think about is her with her b/f's and me trying to get some anal or throat action since I'm a total bottom. Once in a while, I'll take a pill and be able to get her for a day or two but I know she doesn't enjoy sex with me, so I stopped trying..

My wife got a book on improving relationships and it had about 50 questions that we each had to answer. We agreed to be truthful in those answers. One of the questions was about have you ever had same sex sex? We both answered yes to that one and it led to swinging with others

Back