What your White ******* Does At College

What your preppy liberal white ******* does at college with his black boyfriend.

Pretty preppy whitebois ARE getting BLACKED in college!!! I know it happened at mine! Some of us were hunted! The whitebois that I know got BLACKED thought they were straight before, some even had girlfriends! Didn't matter tho!!! They got owned! Sucked BLACK COCK, bent over... and had sex with BLACK guys exactly like the white girls did!!!

Pretty preppy whitebois ARE getting BLACKED in college!!! I know it happened at mine! Some of us were hunted! The whitebois that I know got BLACKED thought they were straight before, some even had girlfriends! Didn't matter tho!!! They got owned! Sucked BLACK COCK, bent over... and had sex with BLACK guys exactly like the white girls did!!!

This is a video of what a whole bunch of college whitebois do with a bunch of BLACK MEN!!!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, than a video must be worth a million, but this one is worth much more than that!!!

This is a video of what a whole bunch of college whitebois do with a bunch of BLACK MEN!!!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, than a video must be worth a million, but this one is worth much more than that!!!

College dorms we're a place where whitebois play videogames, and white girls get BLACKED by BLACK athletes!!! It was everywhere, and inescapable, and then I found out from my whiteboi roommate that another whiteboi that we both knew... who I thought was "normal/straight" was actually getting BLACKED RAW regularly, by a BLACK football player he was tutoring! I was so shocked, but also very curious about it, since it reminded me of what happened to my little whiteboi friend from sixth grade, but this was college, I couldn't believe that this was still happening to whitebois, I wanted to know more... so I approached him, and asked him about it, and he confirmed that it was true! He was sucking BLACK COCK, and getting his lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW by the BLACK football player, and sometimes other BLACK athletes, thugs, and/or other BLACK guys that were his freinds!

I told him that I thought he was straight, and he said that he WAS, but this BLACK guy... just took him, and got his hands on his lilly white flesh, and made a woman out of him! He told me that he tried telling him that he wasn't gay, but he was told that he was WHITE, and he's... "going to take this BLACK dick," and... he DID, despite his best efforts to resist! After that, BLACK guys would just show up, and he was getting BLACKED daily! He told me that he couldn't make it stop if he wanted to, and was confused, but was enjoying it so much at the same time! He said, "We're just like a slightly different type of girl to them!"

Then he told me that a LOT of other whitebois at our school were getting BLACKED on the down-low!!! He gave me some names, and I tracked them down to talk to them, like I was doing a project! To my continued shock... It was TRUE, and I couldn't believe how many whitebois it was happening to, or how EASY it was for them to do it to us!

I had a number of BLACK MEN in college, who knew that I was asking whitebois who were getting BLACKED a lot of questions. I don't even know how they found out that I was doing it, but soon lots of BLACK guys started approaching me... MANY times to "train me," I knew that I should just let them FUCK, but I was still very much in denial then, and refused! I was so stupid and so stubborn for SO LONG!!! If any of them would have gotten to me in a private setting, I would have been sucking BLACK COCK, and getting my lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW just like ALL the other whitebois!!! I am truly ashamed of squandering those opportunities!!!

College dorms we're a place where whitebois play videogames, and white girls get BLACKED by BLACK athletes!!! It was everywhere, and inescapable, and then I found out from my whiteboi roommate that another whiteboi that we both knew... who I thought was "normal/straight" was actually getting BLACKED RAW regularly, by a BLACK football player he was tutoring! I was so shocked, but also very curious about it, since it reminded me of what happened to my little whiteboi friend from sixth grade, but this was college, I couldn't believe that this was still happening to whitebois, I wanted to know more... so I approached him, and asked him about it, and he confirmed that it was true! He was sucking BLACK COCK, and getting his lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW by the BLACK football player, and sometimes other BLACK athletes, thugs, and/or other BLACK guys that were his freinds!

I told him that I thought he was straight, and he said that he WAS, but this BLACK guy... just took him, and got his hands on his lilly white flesh, and made a woman out of him! He told me that he tried telling him that he wasn't gay, but he was told that he was WHITE, and he's... "going to take this BLACK dick," and... he DID, despite his best efforts to resist! After that, BLACK guys would just show up, and he was getting BLACKED daily! He told me that he couldn't make it stop if he wanted to, and was confused, but was enjoying it so much at the same time! He said, "We're just like a slightly different type of girl to them!"

Then he told me that a LOT of other whitebois at our school were getting BLACKED on the down-low!!! He gave me some names, and I tracked them down to talk to them, like I was doing a project! To my continued shock... It was TRUE, and I couldn't believe how many whitebois it was happening to, or how EASY it was for them to do it to us!

I had a number of BLACK MEN in college, who knew that I was asking whitebois who were getting BLACKED a lot of questions. I don't even know how they found out that I was doing it, but soon lots of BLACK guys started approaching me... MANY times to "train me," I knew that I should just let them FUCK, but I was still very much in denial then, and refused! I was so stupid and so stubborn for SO LONG!!! If any of them would have gotten to me in a private setting, I would have been sucking BLACK COCK, and getting my lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW just like ALL the other whitebois!!! I am truly ashamed of squandering those opportunities!!!
Can't blame us. BBC is too delicious not to want to be owned by it.

This EXACTLY what your white ******* is doing in college! It's a good thing you saved money to pay for him to go to college, and get some real world experience too!!! Besides, the BLACK students have all been very helpful re-educating your baby boi in sex ed!!! Some things you can only learn... hands on, BIG BLACK HANDS have been ALL over your little lilly white *******, and he's learning to be a good girl!!!

Looks like the BLACK guys at the University of Michigan know how to teach whitebois ALL about how to get BLACKED like white girls, and it's a popular program!!! I wonder if this BLACK guy is FUCKING your ******* in the back of the car you bought for him, and if he's getting BLACKED RAW in the back seat in the student parking lot in-between classes!!!

This EXACTLY what your white ******* is doing in college! It's a good thing you saved money to pay for him to go to college, and get some real world experience too!!! Besides, the BLACK students have all been very helpful re-educating your baby boi in sex ed!!! Some things you can only learn... hands on, BIG BLACK HANDS have been ALL over your little lilly white *******, and he's learning to be a good girl!!!

Looks like the BLACK guys at the University of Michigan know how to teach whitebois ALL about how to get BLACKED like white girls, and it's a popular program!!! I wonder if this BLACK guy is FUCKING your ******* in the back of the car you bought for him, and if he's getting BLACKED RAW in the back seat in the student parking lot in-between classes!!!

Looks like this happens EVERY day too!!! The BLACK guys REALLY want to make sure your white sons get thoroughly BLACKED, and are experts at sex ed!!! I wonder if this whiteboi is the ******* of one of the cucks on this site??? You whiteboi cucks better take a look, like ******* like *******!!!

Good job University of Michigan!!!

Yep, parents left ... Get to education

Yes, we all have regrets

He has learned his duty ... Anytime anyplace

He has learned his duty ... Anytime anyplace

Whitebois in colleges and universities everywhere are learning the exact same lesson, and are being taught the exact same way!!! They're learning SO MUCH in college!!! Parents money well spent!!! BLACK guys want to be sure that cute little whitebois learn sex ed the RIGHT way, and be sure to be thorough with the interracial, BBC, and white sissy chapters!!!

Whitebois in colleges and universities everywhere are learning the exact same lesson, and are being taught the exact same way!!! They're learning SO MUCH in college!!! Parents money well spent!!! BLACK guys want to be sure that cute little whitebois learn sex ed the RIGHT way, and be sure to be thorough with the interracial, BBC, and white sissy chapters!!!
Totally agree

It should start in high school

Agreed!!! 100%. No question about it!

Every single whiteboi that graduates highschool should be thoroughly BLACKED!!! No exceptions!!! I think there should be an hourly requirement like community service hours that are required for graduation, and an at LEAST 25 BLACK COCK minimum!!! It's called serving your community, making a difference, and ending racism one BIG BLACK COCK at a time!!! I think all the whitebois should be listed in a after school program, and BLACK guys should be able to sign out whitebois, and bring them home for intercultural training!

Football and basketball players could also use them to let off some steam!!!

Agreed!!! 100%. No question about it!

Every single whiteboi that graduates highschool should be thoroughly BLACKED!!! No exceptions!!! I think there should be an hourly requirement like community service hours that are required for graduation, and an at LEAST 25 BLACK COCK minimum!!! It's called serving your community, making a difference, and ending racism one BIG BLACK COCK at a time!!! I think all the whitebois should be listed in a after school program, and BLACK guys should be able to sign out whitebois, and bring them home for intercultural training!

Football and basketball players could also use them to let off some steam!!!
That is a great idea for community service ... White teachers should show the way

Back